Chapter 10

I Will Always be There for You

 

The next day, they all gathered in the office for their second practice session ..

Donghae POV

When arriving at the office, I immediately went to the practice room. as usual, I greet all of the members
Today I went there by myself because I woke up late .. they leave me ..especially Siwon and Kyuhyun .. They are truly evil .. Evil Brother !!

End of pov
____________________________________________________________________________________

Entering the room

Kyuhyun: Hyung. Have you slept with satisfaction?
Donghae: yahh! Why did you leave me? Anyway, where are the girls?

Jessica and Yuri entered the door

Kyuhyun : that’s it ..
Siwon: That's what you're looking for?
Kyuhyun: He is waiting for his future wife * Whispered to Siwon *
Siwon : * Nodded *
Donghae: What are you talking about?

Kyuhyun & Siwon shook their head .. “ Nothing”

Donghae: You must be talking about me!
Kyuhyun: Look! He's very confident right now ..
Siwon: Because his wife is here ..
Kyuhyun: Maybe you're right .. We should leave them both .. They need their special time !!
Siwon: Come on .. We should stay away from him ..
Donghae: yahh! What do you both mean? I will not do anything. Hurry up .. Start practicing ! * Pulling Siwon and Kyuhyun

Siwon : Hello , Sister in law .. * Waved to Yuri *
Yuri : What ? * blushing *
Kyuhyun : Yahh .. Look .. Our sister in law is very beautiful .. * Teased Yuri *
Yuri : * Hit them both playfully * ..
Donghae : Yah !! What are you doing with my future wife ? * playfully pushed Siwon and Kyuhyun *

Siwon & Kyuhyun : Wow !!! “Super Hero is Coming to Town !!!”
Donghae : What ? Super Hero ?
Siwon : Yeaa . You know Super Hero,right ? Everyone’s Warrior … * Pretend to be Super Hero
*
Donghae : * Sigh * ..
Kyuhyun: It seems he hate us for being here  .. We should leave them both ..
Siwon: Yes .. Let's go ..
Donghae: yahh! Where are you going ? We still have to practice!
Siwon: * hit his forehead * I forgot .. * Laughed *. Anyway .. Where are the others?
Kyuhyun: I don’t know . or maybe, they were stuck in traffic? Let it go .. At least we can rest first ..

Not long after, all the members began to arrive and gather in the practice  room, they finally started practice seriously, except Siwon

Siwon POV

Today I didn’t join them because Yoona is not coming .. They said that she isn’t feeling well ..so I decided to visit her..

Siwon : Sica,where’s YoonA ?
Sica: Ahh .. She's not coming today .. she wasn’t  feeling well ..
Siwon: Really? Where is she ?
Sica: She was in her apartment .. you should be there to accompany her ..
Siwon: I was going there .. Anyway, thank you .. I have to go .. Bye!
Siwon: Bye all .. I have to go now ..

Arriving at the apartment, I went straight to the apartment because I know the code .. when I entered , I saw she was still asleep .. I don’t  want to wake her up .. so I decided to sit on the couch, waiting for her to wake up ..
shortlyafter, Yoona was awakened and saw Siwon was reading a magazine

End of pov

Yoona: oppa? How long have you been here ?
Siwon: * smiled * .. you're up now .. how are  you , feeling better?* put the magazines at the table and went to yoona’s bed *
Yoona:
just a little dizzy.. why did you get here oppa ?
Siwon: of course I'm here to see you .. why didn’t  you tell me ?
Yoona: I don’t  want to make you worry ..
Siwon: but you are sick .. next time , let me know, if you're not feeling well, okay?
Yoona : * nodded * .. Oppa ?
Siwon : Hm ?
Yoona: You don’t  have any schedule today?
Siwon: Nope .. I’m free today ..  * smiled *
Yoona:Really ? Good then ..
Siwon :don’t worry .. I will accompany you today ..
Yoona : thank you oppa .. you’re jjang !! * hug siwon *

____________________________________________________________________________________

Back to the Practice Room
All members are practicing seriously because the event will be hold soon
 ..……………………………………………. There came a time when the practice was done ..

Leeteuk: Okay .. it's time to break .. everyone ! good jod !

Kyuhyun POV

After practicing .. I approached Seohyun who was packing her stuff

Kyuhyun  : Seo ? do you have time ?
Seohyun : Why oppa ?
Kyuhyun: Let's go out .. go get some fresh air ..
Seohyun: Nice idea .. But .. I have to change clothes first .. wait for me ..
Kyuhyun: Okay .. I'll wait for you at the lobby .. * Flashed a smiled *

____________________________________________

Kyuhyun : Where do you want to go ?
Seohyun : Me ? don’t have any idea .. how about you ?
Kyuhyun : I don’t know either .. let’s just have a walk
Seohyun : * nodded *

They went by kyuhyun’s car and have some conversation at the car ..

Kyuhyun: Seo? Do you know that donghae had proposed yuri?
Seohyun: donghae oppa and yuri unnie ? not yet .. yuri unnie hasn’t told us ..
Kyuhyun: What? if so .. You are the first? * Oops *, it seems that I have divulged their secret ..
Seohyun: * Laughed *. . take it easy .. I’m not going to tell them
Kyuhyun: But seo .. what if ,I  propose you ?
Seohyun: What? You must be kidding me .. I was too young ..
Kyuhyun: Yuri  ,  she is young too ..
Seohyun : She’s old ! She’s 89 line ..
Kyuhyun: I'm 88 line .. What's with that? we're old enough * flashed a smile *
Seohyun: Yes .. you guys are old .. and I'm still young .. I’m 90 line * Laughed *
Kyuhyun : fine .. you’re young .. but you’re getting older as you know * laughed *
Seohyun : * hit his arm playfully * .. But you guys will always older than me !! * stick out her tounge *
Kyuhyun : fine .. fine .. I lose .. Anyway .. don’t forget that I’m Super Junior maknae ..
Seohyun : Me too . I’m super generation maknae ..

____________________________________________________________________________________

We don’t  know where to go, and at the end, we were  in the car and we wandered around the city of seoul .. It was fun .. because I could be with her ..

End of pov

Kyuhyun : Want some drink ?
Seohyun : * nodded *
Kyuhyun: What do you want to drink? I'll buy it for you .. wait for me here ..
Seohyun: I would like cappuccino ..
Kyuhyun: Okay .. Wait for me .. I'll be right back, don’t  go anywhere, kid .. * Closed the car door and went away *

Seohyun pov

honestly I was surprised when Kyuhyun oppa asked me about that thing  ..
I still want to continue my career .. I’m sorry oppa ..

end of pov

____________________________________________________________________________________

Kyuhyun : Here .. your cappuccino .. * handed the drink *
Seohyun : thank you ..
Kyuhyun : Where do you want to go now ? It was getting dark ..
Seohyun: Should we just go home .. ?
Kyuhyun : * Nodded * .. Okay ..

____________________________________________________________________________________

While in the practice room

Donghae POV

Ohh! When I was going out of the room, Sooman suddenly came in and approached me .. As usual ..

Sm: Donghae .. Where is Siwon and the others ?
Donghae: Siwon? He was out .. he's not here right now ..
Sm: Really? If so, I just want to remind you that the recording for the show will start tomorrow . make sure that you’re not going to be late ..
Donghae: Hm. I know
Sm: Good. Don’t  forget to tell the others, Siwon, Kyuhyun, the other one was Minho
Donghae: Minho? SHINee Minho?
Sm: Yes ..
Donghae: Okay ..

After talking with sooman, I asked yuri to go out ..

Donghae: Yul? Let's go somewhere ..
Yuri: Hm? Where do you want to go? but, I have to go to Yoona's apartment ..
Donghae: Oh, really? if so .. may I join you?
Yuri: Of course .. Since Siwon oppa was there too ..
Donghae: Ohh .. Okay then .. let's go!
______________________________________________________________________________

Arriving at  yoona’s apartment , I went to Siwon, who was busy watching

Donghae : Hey Bro !
Siwon :Oh , Hae ! Yul ! ..
Yuri : Oppa ? Where’s Yoona ?
Siwon: She was in her room .. She was sleeping ..
Yuri: Uhm .. * Went to Yoona's room *
Donghae: Anyway .. Before I forget .. there is a recording for the show We Got Married tomorrow , we should go together ..
Siwon: Hm. Okay ..
Donghae: Don’t  forget to invite your brother !
Siwon: My brother? For what?
Donghae: Minho .. He was participated in the show ..
Siwon: Really?Okay .. Okay .. I will ..
Donghae : Anyway .. Let’s go out ..
Siwon : Where are you going ?
Donghae : Anywhere ..
Siwon : Okay .. * went to Yoona’s room and tell them that they are going out for awhile *
______________________________________________________________________________

Yoonyul’s side

Yuri : Yoong .. How was it ? Feeling better now ?
Yoona : Unnie .. Just a little dizzy .. I’m fine anyway ..
Yuri: You always say that you’re fine ..
Yoona : Hm .. Really .. I’m fine now ..
Yuri: Good then. . It seems that he was very worried about you
Yoona : * flashed a smile * .. anyway .. have you all done the practice ?
Yuri : * nodded * .. dan sepertinya kalian harus berlatih keras ..
Yoona : yes .. because we skip today’s practice ..

______________________________________________________________________________

Donghae pov

Me and Siwon was walking around .. when we're walking around, we met with minho, of course with her girlfriend ..

End of pov

Donghae : Minho , Krystal .. What are you doing here ?
Minho : Nothing .. Just walking around .. How about you ?
Donghae : Same with you .. * laughed * . . Looks like we shared the same destiny..
Soojung : anyway , Have you all eat ?
Donghae , Siwon and Minho shook their head , “ Not yet “

They looked at each other and laughed .. “we really meet the same fate “
Minho : So ? What do you want to eat ? * asked soojung *
Soojung : I want samgyupsal .. * excited *
Donghae : Wow !! Samgyupsal ?? Great !! I love too ..
Siwon : Let’s go .. It’s getting cold out here ..
Minho : Hm .. let’s go ..

______________________________________________________________________________

They went to a restaurant that is located not far from where they were before ..
when they got there, they booked a private room and order food .. as usual, to avoid the  reporter

Soojung: Oppa, Where's Yoona and Yuri unnie?
Siwon: Hm? they were in the apartment .. Why? you want to meet them ?
Soojung: No. .. I'm just asking .. * Flashed a smile *

Donghae: Minho, Have you received the orders from sooman?
Minho: * is busy roasting meat *, Not yet .. What is it?
Siwon: didn’t you accept his offer?
Minho: Ohh .. About that show? I've refused it ..
Donghae: See that? We're really meet the same fate .. We have reject it. but ultimately we still have to participate in the show !!
Soojung : Really ? You guys refuse it ? * looked at them with disbelief *
Donghae , Minho and Siwon :Of Course !!
Siwon: The show was really troublesome ..
Soojung: Go with it .. it's just a show .. the point is, don’t  fall for them !! * looked to them *
Siwon :Yahh .. It was impossible if we wall for them ..
Donghae : unless I am still single * laughed *
Minho : Yes, you’re right hyung * Krystal hit his arm playfully * , Sorry .. I didn’t mean it . don’t be angry * pinched soojung’s cheek *

Siwon : Aigoo .. I can’t stand it anymore .. * giggling because of their act *
Donghae : Me too ..
Soojung : The meat has been cooked .. let’s eat ..
______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 10th was done ! How was it ?

SeoKyu , YoonWon , YulWon and MinStal ..
The We Got Married show will be on the next chapter .. 11th Chapter ..
Don’t forget to leave you comment guys ..

The We Got Married Couple ,,

Siwon – Son Eun Seo
Donghae – Hara
Kyuhyun – Jiyeon
Minho - Suzy