The Broken Hearted

I Will Always be There for You

Hey guys, i hope you guys are still waiting for this update even though it has been too long. Sorry for the previous chapters that are full of craps/broken english. Promise will make it better and better each times.

 

Now. Please enjoy the story!

 

YURI POV

 

I am seriously going crazy with my mind, he probably doesn’t know that I cry every single night thinking about the cause of our broken relationship. I envied Yoona and Siwon oppa relationship, their’s are as calm as water even though there are storms sometimes but they remain strong. I know something is not right but I don’t know what’s the starting points and what should I do to make it right or is it even worth fixing? What if he has found his truest life-partner or truest friend to spend his life with?

 

I looked at my engagement ring and my heart is broken. I can feel my tears flowing down my eyes, my sight becomes more blurry as the tears filled my eyes. My heart ache every time I remember all of the good memories. It is now all a history.

 

I quickly wiped away my tears and walked inside the dorm, everyone was sleeping so peacefully in their own room and here am I, hesitating whether I should go inside my room or not..
I pulled out the ring as I walked inside the room, putting it back inside the beautiful box, keeping it as a memory in my life that I did cherish.

 

END OF POV

 

The sun is shining so brightly today that it tickles their closed eyes, Yoona sighed as she turned away from the window, 

 

“Omo! Yuri unnie!” she said, was taken aback by Yuri who was sitting next to her, so soundly, 

“Are you okay?” Yoona would have hit her head hard for asking such a stupid questions when she already know that Yuri was not okay since few weeks ago, Yuri smiled at her weakly, almost crying again.

 

“Did you spend the whole night crying again?” Yoona said as she trying to get up and sat next to Yuri, she leaned forward and gave her a hug

“I really hate seeing you like this, unnie” Yoona said as she patted her back, “Me too” Yuri said as she left out a cry again

 

“Thank you for accompanying me and not telling the boys about this. I am in pain, I am hurt. I don’t know what else I have to do” 

“I guess I really have to move on overall, this is not gonna go everywhere or else I will ruin everyone’s life and … -“ Yuri continued as Yoona stopped her

 

“It’s enough. The past few weeks have been hard and i know it hurts you so much. I don’t want to be the one that told you to give up on him but you know what is in your heart, whether or not you want to pursue him. Whichever is your decision, I will support you” Yuri somehow chuckled at how mature Yoona can get sometimes, “Did my seriousness make you laugh again?” Yoona asked, looking very concern, “Kwon Yuri. I am seriously serious with what I said” 

 

YOONA POV

 

Enough is enough. I have seen it enough. Soon as Yuri fell asleep, I got ready to go to Siwon’s house. I am gonna get him to say every single thing as I know for sure he is hiding something from me. 

I got the apartment that I am fully familiar with and with all of the secret pass that he has in this apartment, it made it so easy for me to come whenever I want.

 

I press in the code and and swiftly opened the door, I saw a pair of shoe that I wasn’t really familiar of so I went in real careful and caught my boyfriend talking to someone which I am pretty sure is donghae oppa, Siwon looked at me and he looked pretty surprised, 

 

“Oh Yoong!” I smiled awkwardly, 

“Did i disturb you two from something? I can go out first,-“ 

 

Siwon looked at donghae and shook his head, “No. Donghae is leaving already” he continued, donghae looked at him in confused, “Me? Leaving? Ohh.. Arasso, I am going now” He said taking his jacket, he looked at me and smiled weakly too, looking very similar to Yuri now.

 

The door was locked and it made a sound to notify us that it is already locked, 

 

“You didn’t tell me you’re coming?” He asked me as I put my stuff on the dining table, “Ne, I was about to give you a surprise but wasn’t expecting someone else to be in the house” he grinned at my answer and ran towards me, “I have missed you, Im Yoona”

“I can’t wait to call you my Choi Yoona” he added, giving a goosebumps all over my body, “I will be, surely after you marry me” I said. This joke has been getting old and I feel like he has missed my code too much, “You are really clueless” I hissed as i left him to the room.

 

END OF POV

 

SIwon was right behind Yoona, following her to the bedroom, “I can and I want to marry you, even right now. But I don’t want to hurt you Yoona~ya” Yoona looked at him in disbelief, “How many times have i told you that I don’t care what would happen to me? If this relationship means a lot to you, you would have at least try. Siwon shook his head and run after Yoona, “No, you don’t understand. I want it so much but I am waiting for our era to dim down somehow ..”

 

Yoona looked at him and hissed, “I don’t understand what is in all of your mind, you guys are such a trouble sometimes” Siwon frowned at her marks, “Wha-, what is your point yoong?”

“Are you seriously not telling me what’s going on? I am so done with your friend being so irresponsible” Siwon stayed silent after she blurred out the question

 

“Why? Why are you being so quiet now?”, 

“Oppa!!”

“Yaa! Choi Siwon!”

 

“I can’t tell you yet, yoona~ya. Things aren’t very good, i know that very well. But ,- “
“But you are just protecting your best friend, aren’t you?” Siwon looked at her in the eyes, singling her to stop asking and the pain that he is keeping it from her, “Why are you being so aggressive about it anyway?” Siwon asked again

 

“Yuri. Yuri unnie has been suffering so much. Every single night, the only thing that she could think of is that, but her trying to be strong hurt us so much, don’t you guys even understand that?”

 

“Yoong, one day. I will tell you everything but not now, everything is still up in the air, so many things need to be fixed” Siwon took a deep breath and sighed, 

 

He stopped to look at her her reaction, “Geundae, since you are here, why don’t you help me to release my stress and vice versa? I was expecting you to be here to spend the day with me.. happily, can’t we just spend today together and let it be about us?” Siwon smiled sweetly at her and it did weaken her heart, “Arasso” she pouted, Siwon kissed her forehead, “Saranghae, Im Yoona”