Chapter 12

I Will Always be There for You

 

Siwon POV

Today is the third time we will record for the We Got Married show .. Ohh.No .. I mean, today is the last week I joined the show We Got Married ..  It was for Special Valentine  .. Donghae-Hara and Minho- Suzy was selected as a permanent couple in this show ..
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

On arrival they place the tape, guess what, all the fans are waiting for them there ..
Arriving there, we immediately go into a restaurant .. I don’t really understand about the concept today. Honestly, I didn’t  read the script that was given yesterday ..
_________________________________________________

Kyuhyun: Did you prepare a gift for your wife today ?
Siwon: I just set up a flower that I bought earlier .. How about you ?
Kyuhyun: Flowers ? I don’t know that you're buying flowers.
Siwon: I asked manager hyung to bought it for me
Kyuhyun: Ahh .. What should I do now ? I didn’t  prepare any gifts.
Siwon: What were you worried for ? You have a beautiful voice .. sing for her ..
Kyuhyun : good idea !!

PD : Hey guys .. We’ve to start our filming now .. You've read the script that I gave yesterday, right?
Kyuhyun : of course !!
Siwon : not yet ..
PD : What ? It’s okay anyway,you could follow this concept ..

Kyuhyun: Where's Donghae hyung?
Siwon: Is not she was with nutrients? maybe they are out ..
Kyuhyun: yes .. but we must immediately start recording now .. I do not want to waste time here!
Siwon: Calm down. I will contact him ..

_________________________________________________

 Donghae: Sorry. . We're late ..
Siwon: Where have you been?
Hara: we are from the supermarket .. buying some food .. have you guys eaten?
Siwon: not yet .. Let's start the Filming ..

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

End of the Filming

PD : You’re doing great !! Thank you for you all .. Congratulations for Donghae-Hara and Minho-Suzy .. You will become a permanent partner in this show .. Welcome ..* shake their hands * and for Siwon-Hanbyul and Kyuhyun-Jiyeon , Thank you for your participation ..

Siwon : * nodded and shake their hands * , Nice team work .. We’re going now ..

Siwon POV

Finally! Now it's time for us to returned to the office .. As usual, we have to practice for SBS Gayo ..
Me and Kyuhyun went straight to the office with manager hyung .. while Donghae and Minho must remain there to meeting with the PD-nim .
_________________________________________________

Kyuhyun: Donghae seems to really enjoy the show ..
Siwon: really? I don’t  really notice that from earlier ..
Kyuhyun: He looks very close to Hara, whether they have a special relationship?
Siwon: Special Relationship? What do you mean?
Kyuhyun: nothing .. it's just my thoughts ..
Siwon: I'm not to sure too.. but I know that Hara has ever liked donghae ..
Kyuhyun: I can see it now ..
Siwon : * Confused * , What ?
Kyuhyun: It's that .. I've seen hara and donghae went out together .. I don’t  know if hara has ever .. or maybe? Hara use this opportunity to get close to Donghae?
Siwon: yahh! what did you say. Donghae is getting married with yuri. he may not choose hara anymore
Kyuhyun: You wouldn’t know that ..
Siwon: That is donghae’s problem .. what will he do .. he will understand it himself ..
Kyuhyun: yes ..

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Arriving there, Siwon and Kyuhyun went into practice room ..
Apparently everyone has gathered there .. not just get together, they actually have been practicing since this afternoon ..

Leeteuk: You're back .. What about your Filming?
Siwon: We have finished our Filming ..
Leeteuk: Where's Donghae?
Siwon: he was there.. they still have to discuss with PD ..
Leeteuk: Ahh .. I see .. Since you're here, you can practice first ..
Kyuhyun: What about Donghae?
Leeteuk: he had mastered all the dance .. there is nothing to worry about ..

_________________________________________________

Sungmin: Ahh. . Hyung .. I'm so tired ..
Leeteuk: The practice is done for today .. you have work hard .. Nice!!

Yoona: What about your wife?
Siwon: What? Wife? She wasn’t my wife anymore ..
Yoona: What do you mean ?
Siwon: the filming is our last recording for the show .. Donghae-Hara and Minho-Suzy will be a permanent partner in the show ..
Yoona: So ? It’s mean that ..
Siwon: I will not participate in that show again ..
Yoona: yes .. I know .. but about Donghae .. We  saw his blind date last week ..
Siwon: hm? and what's wrong with them? did you see any discrepancies?
Yoona: I'm not to sure too . whether they are acting or .. but they look so real ..
Siwon: It turns out you have the same thought with kyuhyun  . This all depends of Donghae.
Yoona: yes .. how is donghae when he met with women, except with yuri unnie .. but with Hara ..
Siwon: yes .. I admit it , He looks different..

…………………………………………………

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Siwon POV

Maybe I know, Hara has ever liked Donghae .. but we don’t know, if donghae has ever liked hara or not .. only he and God knows ..
We can’t  do anything .. This is his personal problems .. we have no right to interfere in his private affairs .. I understand it, maybe for now, he isn’t convinced with his heart .. but I feel sorry for yuri too ..

As I was walking at the coriddor , I met with yuri ..
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Siwon: Ohh. Yuri-ssi? How are you?
Yuri: Annyeong oppa. Why are you here? Aren’t you filming your WGM show ?
Siwon: no .. I didn’t .. I'm out .. * Flashed a smile *, where's Donghae? did you meet him?
Yuri: I haven’t met him .. I guess you're with him ..

Siwon: I just got here with him this morning ..
Yuri: Really? me too .. but I didn’t  see him .. if he is very busy right now?
Siwon: I'm not too sure .. I think he went to see you?

Actually, where is he? instead , it's time for him to returned to the office? if he had any other schedule? this kid is really weird. . usually, he'll be back soon to meet with yuri, if I should talk to him?

End of Siwon POV

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Siwon arrived at the dorm when he saw Kyuhyun was sitting at the couch ..He  didn’t  play game as usual ..

Kyuhyun: You're back? hyung, guess what. I had met with donghae ..
Siwon: and then?
Kyuhyun:  I asked  him about hara .
Siwon: what did he say to you?
Kyuhyun: He says, hara is a good girl. she's very different ..
Siwon: Is he kidding? Where is he?
Kyuhyun: that's it .. He said he would go with someone .. but I don’t  know who it is ..
Siwon: I think he isn’t out with yuri .. because yuri and the other members are practicing now ..
Kyuhyun: What? Someone? whether it’s hara ??
Siwon: he often spends time with hara .. I was afraid he would be affected by hara ..
Kyuhyun : what do you mean ?
Siwon: you know man .. men will easily fall in love with another woman, if they get too close .. and it's like Donghae and Hara relationship
Kyuhyun: you're right .. I never saw him out with yuri again .. whether their relationship are having a problem?
Siwon: I think yuri still don’t  know anything .. she just thought that Donghae is busy .. whether Donghae says to you, where would he go?
Kyuhyun: he said he would go to restaurant .. but I'm not sure.
Siwon: what if we go to their favourite restaurant ?? I mean yuri dan donghae favourite’s restaurant ?
Kyuhyun: good idea .. whether we are spying them ?
Siwon : yes ..

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kyuhyun and Siwon then go to the restaurant .. was correct, they saw a car parked there Donghae .. ideas began to emerge from their minds ..

Siwon: he's here .. it means he is with yuri ..
Kyuhyun: Is that why you so sure? let's go down ..
Siwon: What? what if we get caught?
Kyuhyun: It will not happen .. because we will cover our identity .. no one will Recognize us ..
Siwon: okay then .. let's go.

_________________________________________________

They entered the Restaurant ..

Kyuhyun: * is busy looking for the presence of Donghae *, that's it.

Kyuhyun and Siwon then sat down behind donghae’s table , so they could see who she was ..

Kyuhyun: are you sure? Can you see her?
Siwon: yes .. I could see it clearly .. and of course it's not yuri ..
Kyuhyun: then? Who is it?
Siwon: It's his wife .. * Sigh *, hara ..
Kyuhyun: I feel right .. I have a strong feeling!!
Siwon: yahh! Your voice!
Kyuhyun: We'd better go. I don’t want to see them ..
Siwon : let’s go .. _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Inside the Car
Kyuhyun couldn’t stop nagging because of donghae and hara just now ..

Siwon: yahh! Can you stop complaining? We still don’t  know the truth .. we should ask this directly to Donghae ..
Kyuhyun: is it possible ?
Siwon: we can try .. You can’t  stop nagging .. * Sigh *
Kyuhyun: I will not talk to him .. I don’t  want to interfere his affairs .. I'm just pissed off !!
Siwon : are you sure ? so? What will you do?
Kyuhyun: I don’t know .. whether we should hide this from yuri ?
Siwon: yes .. we have to wait until Donghae explained it all ..
Kyuhyun : okay ..

_________________________________________________

The next day ..

Leeteuk: Hurry .. This is the last time for practice .. because tonight we have to perform .. but? there seems to be less .. where’s Donghae?

All eyes are on  Siwon

Siwon: Why??
Leeteuk: why aren’t  you with him today?
Siwon: I don’t know .. I didn’t  see him  from this morning ..
Kyuhyun: So he's back to the dorm last night?
Leeteuk : what do you mean ?
Kyuhyun: ahh .. no .. I thought, he didn’t  return to the dorm last night ..

_________________________________________________

Yoona: What happen?
Siwon: what?
Yoona: You and Kyuhyun looks weird today .. something happened to donghae?
Siwon: no .. nothing happens ..
Yoona: * leaned forward *, I'm not sure of your answer .. don’t  lie .. tell me  the truth.
Siwon: fine .. That was it .. Donghae didn’t return to the dorm last night .. I think he was with hara overnight.
Yoona : What ? * almost shouted * ..
Siwon : Sstt .. !!
Yoona : sorry ..

Leeteuk : Yoona ? What happen ? Why are you shouting?
Yoona : ahh .. it’s okay oppa ..
Leeteuk : good then ..

Yoona : * looked to Siwon * , whether because of the show we got married?
Siwon : maybe yes ..
Yoona : he was never contacted yuri unnie again,did you know that ?
Siwon: What?! Really? Did yuri tell you something?
Yoona: no .. but she looks down, lately ..
Siwon : poor her .. I'll take care of all these ..

_________________________________________________

Siwon POV

When we're done practicing, ..
we were all getting ready to go to the sbs .. without donghae .. manager said that Donghae had been there .. but how can it be? He missed the practice  .. whether he'd been spending time with hara ?

End of POV

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

After they all finished rehearsal .. about 3 hours more, the event will start .. so all artists are busy with their activities in their waiting room ..

Kyuhyun: hyung, are you willing to go to snsd’s waiting room ? I'm so bored here ..
Siwon: * whispered to Kyuhyun *, I had business for a while .. I'll catch up later..
Kyuhyun : okay ..

_________________________________________________

Siwon met with donghae at the Main Lobby

Siwon: Donghae, can we talk?
Donghae: sure .. what would you talk about?
Siwon: why don’t  you practice? Spending time with hara  ?
Donghae: I was busy. so I didn’t  get to go to office .
.Siwon: * smirk *, busy to spend time for Hara ?
Donghae: what do you mean? I don’t  understand ..
Siwon: I think you know what I mean .. don’t pretend anymore ..
Donghae: what does it matter to you? This is my business ..
Siwon: I know .. why? you've fallen in love with hara ?
Donghae: Why if yes? yes. I think I have started to fall in love with her, because I mostly spend time with her!
Siwon: Ahh .. Poor you .. why? Is hara give you satisfaction?
Donghae : * remain silent *
Siwon: How about yuri? is she boring?
Donghae : yes ! she is ..
Siwon: then, why do you propose? you just want to hurt her ?you’re a jerk .. did you know that ?
Donghae: then ? does it matter to you?
Siwon : no . I just wanted to tell you .. you're so cheap!
if you're female, then you're a !!