Miss You

I Will Always be There for You

Yoona POV

It is raining heavily right now in the dorm. What should I do in this kind of weather ..
I miss you won oppa.
Should i give him a call ?

__________________________________________________________

(Phone's ringing)

"Oh, Yoong .. What's with this sudden call? Miss me?" he said as soon as he picked up the call.
he could hear her giggling from the other side, "Oppa. What are you doing? are you busy?"

"Sitting alone, waiting for my girlfriend to give me a call" siwon is always up when it comes about teasing his girlfriend.

"Yaa! Choi Siwon, phone is not allowed here" Donghae interrupted with a i-got-you smile on his face.
Siwon stared at him and sighed,"Aish, not at this time"

"Wae? Are you jealous since your girlfriend is not calling you?" he back before he talked to yoona.
"What happen? Are you in hospital now? But you sound okay" yoona mumbled as soon as she heard siwon talking to her.

"Ani. Don't worry. It is not me" siwon calmly replied with a smile upon his face, "Are you sure? Then why are you in a hospital?" she continued to ask. Siwon chuckled,responding to her question that she hissed because of it,"I'm totally fine. I'm here to accompany kyuhyun. You're not busy?"

"I have no schedule today" yoona sighed as she missed him even more,"Wae?"
"I miss you" siwon smiled to it,"Nado. When are you coming back? I wish you're here with me"

"Soon. I want to go home as well. geundae, oppa ! I'll call you again. taeyeon unnie is home" yoona said before she hung up and walked out of her room.

**

Siwon was busy on his own when donghae suddenly came,"SNSD's anniversary would be on August 27th. Do you want to give them surprises? I mean, especially your girlfriend" 

"What kind of surprises. Give me ideas" Siwon excitedly responded to donghae's suggestion.
"Let's do something mainstream. See them angry at us and surprise comes together in the end"

They were still talking when kyuhyun came out of the room, "Let's go back"

The three of them left the hospital.
"Well, Yoona and Minho looks so perfect! Don't you think so?" said a fan who happened to walk pass the parking lot.

Half-surprised, siwon looked at them is disbelief,"It hurts my ear" he muttered to himself.

"Omo! Aren't they super junior oppadeul?"
"Oppaa. Oppaa .." some of the fans ran to where they came.

Oppa, can I ask for your signature? asked a fan.

Three of them decided to give their signature to the fans .
“Siwon Oppa, I saw your pictures with Yoona, You guys looks perfect. Why don't you both have a date?”


"Well. I would if you guys give me the permission" siwon joked around even though he has been dating yoona for years now.
"Thank you oppadeul. You guys are the best"

Siwon, Donghae and Kyuhyun nodded and smiled to them.

"Let's Go .. Let's go to a place to eat."

They went to a Jjangmyeon place near the hospital.
“Yahhh, Jjangmyun .. This makes me miss my girl” .. Donghae said

"Hae. When are you going to make the first move?" Siwon asked
"Yes, You said that you miss her .. Don't you?" Kyuhyun shown off his evil side.

"I don't think she will answer my call .. She is too busy then .. but, i will try to call her .." he took out his phone and dialled the number.
'The number you're dialing is out of service, please try again...’

"I can't even get to call her"

Siwon’s phone rings again

"Oh, Yoong, Why?" Siwon asked
"No, didn't I say, I'll call you again?" Yoona said
"Oppa ! 7th August, do you remember what day it is?"

"7th August? What day is it?" Siwon asked, pretending as if he doesn't know.
"Ani. Not something special" Yoona said in a tone of disappointment.
"Then why do you ask ? You're making me curious, Im Yoona" Siwon said innocently.

"Forget about it" yoona said again.
'Siwon ah, can you ask yoona whether yuri is there with her​​? " Donghae said

............…….

YoonaPOV
Huhh! Im Yoona is anry now, how could he forgot the day?

Siwon POV
She is really angry right now. Success! haha ..

End of POV

He hung up. Siwon said

"What? Why?" donghae looked at him in disbelief,"She hung up just like that?!"
"Anyway, let's give a surprise to them"

"What surprise?" kyuhyun seems to be abit lost of the conversation,"I'd love to help"
"Let’s go to Japan" Siwon suggested with a grinned on his face.

(The next day)

Siwon POV
Today we are going to Japan. With some of the members.

“Are you ready?” We're almost late. Can you please move faster ?

Soon, they get into the van and drove to the airport.

6th August 2011,
After 5 hours of flight,

They arrived in Japan.



Author POV

what will they do? for the SNSD Surprise ? ( Especially Siwon )