The Truth is ...

I Will Always be There for You

 

When Siwon was walking in the main corridor, and in a very precise time,
He met with donghae, the person he was looking for .

Siwon : Hm.. Good timing .. Hae ? Can we talk ?
Donghae : Sure ..
Siwon: Let's go .. It’s too crowded here .

Siwon and Donghae then go to the rooftop, a suitable place to talk .. no one else, just the two of them ..

Donghae : Why ? What would you talk about? I don’t  have much time !
Siwon : Calm down . Anyway, how is your relationship with your wife ? good ?
Donghae : of course .. there is no problem between us ..
Siwon : * Smirk * .. But there is a problem between you and yuri, right? I know this is a personal matter for both of you, but .. you've really gone too far. did you know that?
Donghae : What have I done to her ? I just stay away from her.. What’s wrong with that ?
Siwon : Very wrong! Why are you doing this to her ? * Sigh * , whether the woman was the cause?
Donghae : This is none of your business .. Please,just leave us alone !
Siwon : I can. But I don’t  want to. I feel sorry for my friend .. he would not have brains to think anymore
Donghae : and I want to THANK YOU  for that ! satisfied now ?
Siwon : No ! Before you tell me the truth, or do you want to talk directly to yuri ?
Donghae : * remained silent *
Siwon : Looks like I know the answer. You don’t  dare to talk to yuri, right?
Donghae : fine ! I've done something really out of bounds . I .. I .. impregnates her.
Siwon :What ? Impregnates who ? Hara ? * widen his eyes and almost shouted * Are you sure ?
Donghae : Yahh !! Can you shrink your voice?I don’t know ..
Siwon : But .. Didn’t you just met for a  few times? and you have  impregnate her ?
Donghae : We were both drunk. and it happened ,
Siwon : How can you be sure that the child is yours’? Have you checked it out?
Donghae : not yet . she told me that  .. and my mind is really messed up these time ..
Siwon : It would be better if you look into it .. I'm afraid if you have been in defamation .
Donghae : * Looked to Siwon * .. You’re right .. But siwon . . Can you promise me ?
Siwon : Hm ? What’s that ?
Donghae : this is a secret .. Don’t ever  tell anyone about this . I will look for the right time to say it  myself..
Siwon : I’m going to keep this as a secret .. You should use this time to ensure this. You must be framed!
Anyway, you don’t  usually drink, how can you go to a bar with hara?
Donghae : That’s it .. Even yoona . Don’t  tell her .. They are close with each other .. not because I don’t  believe her .. but .. I don’t want them to know about this .. I don’t  know .. At that time there was  a problem, my problem with Leeteuk hyung, you know that ..
Siwon : hae .. You must be steadfast. I will help you .. as a friend .. I will not let you fall alone. We'll help you .. * pat his shoulders * .. Let’s go back .. We still have to perform, right ? don’t mess up your make up !!

Siwon and Donghae then returned to the waiting room .. not as usual,
The waiting room is full of people .. because all SM’s family gathered at Super Junior's waiting room

Siwon POV
When we came into the room, we saw SNSD and f(x) member gathered around ..
There seems to be an important event? * Sigh * , Just forget it . When I saw yuri and Yoona who was playing around with Ryeowook,
I immediately looked at Donghae .. poor him .. he's definitely sad , I could see it from that gaze..

Siwon: What about your relationship?
Donghae: Our relationship is over ..
Siwon: What? really over? You don’t  have a plan to preserve your relationship?
Donghae : * big sigh * .. I can’t .. I was a stupid man, right?
Siwon : I don’t  know .. I hope all of this will end when we have found the truth .. right ? chingu ?
Donghae : * flashed a sad smile * .. I hope so ..

Donghae POV

You know what? I feel more calm, having told this to Siwon ..
Why? Because he is the only best friend for me .. He never left his friend when his friend was in big trouble ..
Truly friend .. That's what I like about him ..

Right after Siwon and Donghae end their conversation, they went to manager hyung and the manager told them to fix their makeup and change their costumes ..

Manager: Where have you been? I've been looking for you both .. Hurry up .. You have to change costumes and fix your make up ..
Siwon : Arasoo .. Got it , sir ..

Once they appear, this is the end of the show .. All of the artist  returned to their respective offices .. only a few members of Super Junior, 2PM and SNSD

Yoona POV

When me and yuri unnie was sitting at the couch , waiting for Siwon oppa .. Nichkhun suddenly came and sat next to us .. a bit weird .. Why is he here?

Nichkhun : Hey girls .. do you still have another schedule?
Yoona : No ..We’re going back to the dorm .. Why ?
Nichkhun : Nope,Just asking ..

Not long after, Siwon and Kyuhyun oppa come together ..

End of POV

Siwon: Oh? Nichkhun? You’re not going back to dorm with the others ?
Nichkhun: Are they gone home? Ahh .. They must have left me .. * Sigh *
Siwon: I guess they're waiting for you ..
Nichkhun: Really ? Okay .. thank you hyung .. yuri,yoona .. bye .. I'm very happy to talk with you guys .
Yoona : yes ..

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Siwon: what is he doing here?
Kyuhyun: I think he wanted to seduce your girl .. * Laughed *
Yoona: yahh! What are you saying? He is trying to get close to yuri unnie ..
Siwon: He ever said he liked yuri, right?
Kyuhyun: yes .. He also said that in an show .. I think he really likes you ..
Yuri: It's impossible. He was the husband of Victoria, did you forget that ?
Kyuhyun: But that's just for show, who knows, if he will be your husband in the future ?
Yuri : * laughed * .. anyway,let’s go eat now .. I'm so hungry ..
Siwon : Let’s go ..

As they are leaving, Donghae suddenly came along with Hara ..
Yuri who saw it immediately looked away .. don’t want to feel the pain ..

Donghae: Siwon? What are you guys doing here?
Siwon : Ahh .. We’re going to eat .. Why ?How about you ?
Donghae: I'll take her home .. * Flashed a smile * ..
Siwon : yes .. Bye .. Take care anyway ..

After seeing the departure of Donghae, Siwon stop and take a look to yuri..
he wanted to go straight and tell her truth, but he believes it would be more painful for her

Siwon POV

Today, yuri looks so sad .. anyway, I'm concerned with her not because I love her .. but I love her like my own sister .. like Sulli ..

#Skip the Eat time

Siwon: It looks like you guys have to go back ,it was getting dark  .. let’s go we'll take you ..
Kyuhyun: I'll take yuri .. I parked my car in the back, let's go yuri-ssi .. Bye hyung,bye yoona ..
Siwon : Bye ..
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yoona: It's okay .. I will go home with manager .. You are too tired, go back to the dorm.
Siwon: don’t  mind me .. you look more tired ..

Yoona knew he would not be able to resist Siwon’s offer ..
Since Siwon care for her girl to much ..

Yoona : ( Sigh ) fine .. Let’s go ..
__________________________________________________
Yoona: oppa .. Actually, what happened to Donghae oppa? You're very close to him, right?
Siwon: Hm? yes .. I was very close to him, but I don’t know  what happened to him .. because he began to stay away from us .. Why are you asking ?
Yoona: Because I feel sorry for yuri unnie .. I never saw her laugh freely again since they broke up ..
Siwon: yes .. I've tried to talk to him .. but what I got only ..
Yoona: Just what is it?
Siwon: Ahh .. Nevermind .. Forget it .. I will find out and tell you .. yoong ?
Yoona : Hm ? Why oppa ?
Siwon: Nope .. We're here .. you have to get a rest  .. don’t think too much about their problems .. I will try to help them .. arasso ?
Yoona : yes oppa .. I will .. good night ..

Yuri’s side

Yuri POV

When Kyuhyun accompanied me to the dorm,
I didn’t  go directly to the dorm, and decided to go for a walk .. I’m tired ..but I don’t  want to get a rest ..

Yuri then stop at the park and sit there .. The parkremind her of their moment ..
It is a place where they first met outside the office
When yuri was looking around, all of a sudden he saw a man who sat  on the swing ..
she knew exactly who it is ..

What is he doing here? This isn't funny .. Why do I have to meet with him now?

Yuri: Why are you here?

That question certainly makes Donghae stopped and surprised .. he had missed that voice ..
the voice that had always accompanied him

Donghae: Yuri? I'm sorry .. I shouldn’t be here ..
Yuri: Good if you know, because I don’t  want to see your face .. You'd better go back to the dorm !
Donghae: Yuri .. Why would you mad with me? Aren’t  we still be friends?
Yuri: What? friends? I guess I'll never forgive you ,
Donghae: I know I've hurt you.. but I have a reason for it .. I really do .. Sorry ..
Yuri : Any reason is not important to me. and it's not going to change everything , as you know !
Donghae: I thought that we’re  friends .. Siwon .. Did he tell you anything?
Yuri: What? Siwon? no. he never even reminds me of you. Why? What did you tell him? tell him that you have won and hurt me?

Donghae POV

Damn! Why would I ask such a question .. I actually made ​​myself in trouble ..OR This is the right time .. I should tell her ..But she said that if for any reason .. will not change anything ..
yes .. she was right .. I'm really a very stupid man !

Donghae: No! I didn’t  say anything about it. But this reason .. Really ..
Yuri: (Smirk). . What? I guess you don’t  have a good reason for hurting me,right ? fine .. I had forgotten all about you and us .. !!  (Lied,
is the only way) and I'm going back to the dorm now. I don’t want to see you again .. Stay away from me ! Lee donghae !

Donghae could only see yuri from the back ..
He wanted to hug her from behind and told her that everything would be fine ..
But he couldn’t .. It's really not possible .. No more excuses. Everything is my fault ..

I’m sorry yuri .. I love you ..

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello Readers ..

I came again with  this chapter .. 14th chapter
How was it ?
It might seem boring or maybe good?
Anyway, don’t  forget to leave your comment .. don’t  be silent reader ..