What Happened ?!

I Will Always be There for You

 

Siwon POV

After talking with Donghae, I immediately went back to Super Junior's waiting room .. I actually wanted to go to snsd's waiting room .. but I can’t  bear to see yuri ..damn you donghae ! he’s heartless .. I didn’t expect to get to know people like that

Kyuhyun : Where have you been ? you said that you were going to snsd's waiting room .. I'm waiting for you outside the room ..
Siwon: I'm sorry .. There were things I couldn’t leave .. so I have to take care of it for a while .. Why ? you want to go now?
Kyuhyun : What’s it ?
Siwon : What ?
Kyuhyun: Did you meet with Donghae ?
Siwon : * sigh * .. yes , I did ..
Kyuhyun : What are you guys talking about ? I saw you arguing with him .. but I can’t  hear it  clearly
Siwon: I think you know what we are talking about .. he's really changed .. he became so heartless now ..
Kyuhyun: What do you mean? Did something happen with their relationship? I mean, yuri and donghae ..
Siwon: I don’t  know .. He didn’t  say anything about it .. he just said that ..
Kyuhyun: Said what? Talk clearly ..
Siwon: He says if he had fallen in love with another woman .. and she is ..
Kyuhyun: and the woman is hara ?
Siwon: yes .. and I think he'll regret it later .. * Smirk *
Kyuhyun : I hope so ..

I just told this to Kyuhyun .. because Kyuhyun and I are very close to Donghae .. I don’t  know how to tell this to yuri .. I was afraid that she would be sad .. she's my friend .. and I don’t  want to see my friends sad .. Do I have to pretend?

End of POV

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Because the opening performance will be  Super Junior and Girl's Generation collaboration , all the members gathered in Super Junior’s waiting room .. because it's more strategic and close to the stage ..

Kyuhyun : * looked to Siwon *, whether we should tell her?
Siwon: She must know it all by herself ..
Kyuhyun : you’re right ..

Kyuhyun POV

When I was talking with Siwon, I saw donghae  passing in front of us .. He didn’t even greet us .. I think he was too angry with us .. I don’t  understand and I don’t  care, I care about is, I want to beat him!! Really ..
I really hate people like this ..

End of POV

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Siwon: You don’t  need to look at him like that .. others will be suspicious with you ..
Kyuhyun: I really wanted to beat him .. !
Siwon : me too .. * laughed * , but we shouldn’t do that .. he's still our friend , remember ?
Kyuhyun : Really ? I guess I never had friends like that ..

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Since all members of SNSD and Super Junior were in one room,
Siwon and Kyuhyun decides to approach Yoona and Seohyun , who was busy gossiping ..

Siwon: * sit next to Yoona *, what are you talking about? Can we join you guys ?
Yoona : Men are forbidden to interfere.. * laughed *
Kyuhyun: then, we also have a gossip, women are prohibited from interfering ..
Yoona : * looked to siwon * , what’s that ?
Siwon : What ? * looked to kyuhyun *
Kyuhyun : You should also tell them .. they are one of her friends ..
Yoona : her friends ? yuri unnie ?
Kyuhyun : close to it ..
Yoona : does this relate to yuri unnie and donghae oppa?
Siwon : that’s it ..
Seohyun: if I'm not mistaken, isn’t their relationship is over?
Kyuhyun: Really? that means, yuri already know about all of this? Did she tell this to you guys ?
Yoona: no .. she even looks like a girl who has no problem ..
Kyuhyun: Her best friend and her boyfriend, betrayed her .. poor her ..
Siwon : do you ever talk with donghae?
Seohyun: how can we talk  to him * looked to donghae * ?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

At the other side

Donghae : yul ? can we talk ?
Yuri: does it matter?
I'm very busy, don’t  waste my time
Donghae: Why? are you angry with me?
Yuri: for what? So,
what would you talk about?
Donghae : it was about .. hara ..
Yuri: Why? you would tell me if you have become a real partner now ? I guess I don’t  need to know about it
Donghae: how do you know? did she tell you?
Yuri: * send him deathly glare * .. so? you just want to say that?
Donghae: I think you will congratulate me?
Yuri: yahh! Lee donghae. You'd better stay away from me .. I don’t  know why, our relationship is over, so please  ..
Donghae : okay .. I’m going now ..

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

DonghaePOV

Yuri, I'm really sorry for all this .. This is not my desire .. I had to do it for you .. This is all my fault..
I hope you can forgive me .. I don’t  know what to do, but I feel, sorry ..

End of POV

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

*flashback

 

PD: You’ve had to perform now .. Hurry up, get ready ..
Leeteuk : Got it ..

Everyone is getting ready and tidying up their make-up ..

Siwon : did you see donghae ?
Kyuhyun: no .. I haven’t  seen him since this morning .. why?
Siwon: no .. just asking  ..

_____________________________________________________

PD : Alright,it’s time to gather around .. we should talk about the stage ..

All members join and PD explain all about the stage ..

PD: Don’t forget. . Master the stage .. * Winked to them *
All : okay ..

_____________________________________________________

Yuri POV

After all of us assembled, donghae was seen talking with a woman .. I'm not sure who it is .. but of course, I do not want them to see the incident .. The atmosphere can be tense if all the members know about this .. But .. it’s too late now .. they already see hara was out of the room and kissed donghae's cheek .. I admit it , although I already knew everything, I still feel a bit .. hurt ..
I might look down ..

Siwon: don’t  be like that .. show him that you're not weak, yul ... Don’t  mind him ..
Yuri : * looked to siwon with teary eyes * , aren’t  you his  friends? why didn’t  you defend  him ?
Siwon: Why should I? he did something wrong .. though I was his friend, I will not defend him !!
Yuri: yaa .. I never thought that he would .. * Sobbing *
Siwon: Yul .. I know you are a strong woman .. Don’t  ever lose just because of problems like this. . I know it hurts .. but .. You have to keep going .. don’t cry .. We’re here with you ..
Yuri : thank you ..
Siwon : * Flashed a smiled * , so? you don’t want  to remove the tears? you will perform later .. give them, your beautiful smile .. * winked to yuri *
Yuri : * Wipe her tears * , yes .. I have to keep going .. once again .. thank you oppa ..
Siwon: What? You call me oppa again?
Yuri : What’s wrong with that ?
Siwon : Nothing .. I just thought that  ..it was  Funny?
Yuri : * hit his arm slightly * , don’t tease me !!
Siwon : Ohh .. a dinosaur is angry .. I'd better go now .. bye .. !! * wave to yuri and went to yoona *

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yoona : Where have you been ?
Siwon: I was talking with yuri  .. Why? miss me?
Yoona : Not me .. but the PD ..
Siwon : * laughed * .. What time is it now ? I think it's time to perform now .. Let’s go my deer ..

_____________________________________________________

After performing, they went to their waiting rooms ..
but not with Donghae .. instead he went into his girlfriend’s waiting room  ..

Siwon POV

When I asked him, where he would go,
He said that he would go to greet his wife .. He told me that they are filming the show We Got Married, Who would believe that ?? I didn’t see any PD of the show ..
Why is he still lying to me? Even I already know everything?
Actually, what happened? why did he do all of this?
I had to force him to tell the truth ..

End of POV

 

I'm sorry for the late update ..
Again .. huh ? 
I hope you guys liked this chapter. though, a little, boring?
Thank you anyway ..

Don't forget to leave your comment .. :)