Who Are You?

One Way or Another

Authors' Note: 

Hey, guys! Zennia9 here. I'm posting the second chapter of this beautiful story. Since I consider soshibubbles09 as the expert here, I'll do my best! And thanks for the upvotes, subs, comments and your support in this story. Love you guys! <3


Jessica Jung P.O.V

 

I woke up early today. That's weird for me okay? I don't even know why I'm suddenly awake and plus, it's still 2 am.

 

"Maybe it's because of that dream I've had...", I muttered.

 

---Flashback: In her dream

 

I went outside by myself to go to the playground. I wanted to explore the outside world and I wanted to make new friends. And then, I saw a girl riding a swing but with his expression, he felt lonely.

 

I decided to approach her. As I looked at him, he was pouting. I decided to cheer her up.

 

"Are you okay?", I asked.

 

She just stared at the floor, not noticing my prescence. I was pissed and tried to walk away but I just couldn't. I don't know why but... I want to take care of her...somehow.

 

I stared at her and said, "I think it's better if you smile like this." I gave him my best smile I could give and she smiled back.

 

"She's handsome when she smiles.", I thought.

 

"What's your name?"

 

"Yoona.", she replied on a shy voice.

 

I laughed. "You don't need to be shy.", I replied. She bent down his head. I giggled as her cuteness. She's adorkable.

 

"I'm Jessica Jung. Nice to meet you!"

 

She smiled and she returned my handshake. 

 

"So...why you were sad?", I asked as I sat down on the swing beside her.

 

"Me and Yuri are supposed to meet here.", she replied.

 

"Yuri? Who is she?"

 

"Chingoo.", she replied.

 

"Really? That's nice.", I replied back. Then, silence came. It was awkward atmosphere for a few minutes. I decided to break the ice.

 

"Um...let's play a game.", I suggested.

 

"What kind?"

 

"Anything is fine for me.", I smiled.

 

"Cucumber eating!", she suggested.

 

Oh crap! How did she know my weakness?! Is she a stalker or something?

 

"Come on, Jessica!? Are you scared of this?", she meronged while holding that icky green object in her hands.

 

She started to chase me around with that object in her hands. I kept on screaming my lungs out while she was laughing like an alligator. She's funny when she does that. I was scared and I had fun. Even though we know a bit of each other, it seems like I know her...very well.

---End Of Flashback

 

I sat on my bed and held my head.

 

"Why...do you appear? Why are you in...my mind?", I asked myself.

 

"And...who are you...Yoona?"


Author's note:

Boom, cliffhanger! Just joking. I dedicate this chapter to all the Yoonsicretives here. God bless and thanks for reading! And apologies for the mistakes I've caused. :)

 

-|- Chapter written by Zennia9.