HOW DARE YOU?!?

One Way or Another

Yuri’s P.O.V.

            "Oh...Thanks, Yuri." Yoona said.

               

                Her voice was somehow like crying… I didn’t mind, just started to talk.

 

                "No prob." I muttered.

 

                Toot-toot-toot-toot

               

                She has ended the call.

 

                “Why?” I asked. “Why is she crying?” I added, still asking. “Was she affected about the news? As I know, they were just friends before… but why does she care too much? Maybe because of the friendship?”

 

--- FLASHBACK ---

Author’s P.O.V.

                "Cucumber eating!", she suggested.

 

                "Come on, Jessica!? Are you scared of this?", Yoona meronged while holding that icky green object in her hands.

                ---

                That was the first meeting of Yoona and Jessica… that unexpected moment...

                ---

--- FLASHBACK | YURI, TIFFANY, AND YOONA DURING YOONA’S BIRTHDAY PARTY AT THE MAX’S RESTAURANT |BOTH, YURI AND YOONA WERE 19 YEARS OLD WHILE TIFFANY WAS 20 ---

                “Hey, guys, how are you doing?” Yoona asked as she went near the visitors.

 

                “Oh, yes, we’re alright!” Hyo, one of the visitors, said as she smiled big.

 

                “It seems that you two, Yuri and you, are happy together, huh!” Sooyoung, one of the visitors too, muttered with a smile plastered on her face as she winked.

 

                “Yes! HAHA!” Yoona laughed like an alligator with her big mouth. “Speaking of Yuri,” she whispered as she looked at the table where Yuri supposed to be at. She noticed that Yuri wasn’t there, so she excused herself as she muttered, “Ah, excuse me,” she said, smiling, and then left the other visitors.

 

                “Yuri?” Yoona said as she was at their table.

               

                “She’s in the comfort room… together with Tiffany,” Taeyeon said, smiling.

 

                “Ah, thanks,” I said as I smiled back and then left.

 

                Yoona then quickly went inside the comfort room.

 

                *knock-knock*

 

                “Yuri?” Yoona said.

 

>> Inside the comfort room | Tiffany and Yuri <<

               

                Yuri and Tiffany were busy kissing each other…

 

                *knock-knock*

 

                As they heard a person knocked, they still didn’t mind…

 

                “Yuri?” Yuri realized that the one who called was Yoona.

 

                “Tiffany,” Yuri whispered.

 

                “No, don’t mind that,” Tiffany said and continued to kiss Yuri.

 

>> Back to Yoona outside <<

               

                As they didn’t mind Yoona, Yoona opened the door.

 

                “...” She was totally shocked as what her two eyes noticed… her to eyes just noticed that her girlfriend and her friend, Tiffany and ing Yuri, were kissing each other, wasn’t even minding her.

 

                “…” Yuri and Tiffany didn’t notice her, just continued…

 

                “H-HOW DARE YOU?!?” Yoona said as her tears began to fall. “HOW DARE YOU GUYS?!?” She added and went to them both with a full anger expression.

 

                “Y-Yoona,” Yuri muttered in shock.

 

                “…” Tiffany was shock, too and remained silent.

 

                “…” Yoona wasn’t able to hold her anger, so she popped out all of her feels as she slapped Yuri so hard that her right cheek quickly turned red.

 

                She then looked at Tiffany…

 

                “You, !” Yoona said as she slapped Tiffany too, harder than the way she slapped Yuri.

 

                “Y-Yoona, l-let me explain…”

 

To be continued…


--- Chapter created by: soshibubbles09 ---