Flashback

One Way or Another

Author’s Note:

Annyeong! Here I am again, soshibubbles09, posting the one and only 3rd chapter! /blows a mini trumpet/ I hope you’ll like it! Thank you very much! :D And wait, please read, comment, upvote, subscribe, and support: A Broken Promise by me, soshibubbles09, and my bestie, YulSunSeoSone! Of course, support, upvote, subscribe, and read this story, too! ^*^ Thanks! :D Fighting, hwaiting, and God bless! Ü


Jessica Jung’s P.O.V.

 

                “And who are you… Yoona?”

 

                *silence*

 

                “Jessie?” Tiffany broke the ice as she started to talk.

 

                It was just a month since my accident. I’m actually still in a recovery. Tiffany is still helping me to recover…

 

                “Yes?” I asked as I faced her.

 

                She then took a glance at the clock and found out that it was just 02:08 in the morning.

 

                “Why are you still awake? Or why are you already awake?” She asked.

 

                “Umm, nothing, let’s just go back sleeping… I’m sorry if I woke you up though…” I said and lied.

 

                “O---kay,” she said and lied together with me.

 

--- FLASHBACK ---

 

                I slowly opened my eyes as I woke up from my slumber. I saw a lady in front of me, and a nurse checking something beside me.

 

                “Where am I?” I asked. “Who are you?” I added, still asking.

 

                “Nurse, nurse, please call the doctor,” she said. I looked at the person she was talking to, and then she left.

 

                “Where am I? What’s my name? And… who are you?” I’ve given many questions.

 

                “Oh gosh!” She said, shocked.

 

                “…” I was confused that I wasn’t able to say anything.

 

                “You’re Jessica… Jessica Jung. I’m-I’m your girlfriend, Tiffany… Tiffany Hwang,” she said.

 

                “…” I was still confused that no words came from my mouth.

 

                “You just had an accident… a car accident… you-you were driving and then you bumped into a car and then that’s it, you now have an amnes---“She was cut off by what she supposed to say because the doctor suddenly appeared.

          “Oh, glad you’re awake,” the doctor said.

               

                “…” I just faked a smile.

               

                “Okay, let’s check,” the doctor said.

               

                As the doctor checked me, when he was already done, he then left.

               

                “I’ll just study these findings,” he said and then left.

               

                “Okay, thank you,” the girl, I-I mean, as she said she’s Tiffany, then Tiffany.      

 

                “…” I just nodded slowly.

               

                I then looked at Tiffany with a poker expression. She smiled at me and because of that, I smiled           

back.

 

                “T-Tiff---“ I was cut off by what I supposed to say as she started to talk.

 

                “Yes, continue…” she said with a big smile plastered on her face.

 

                “T-Tiff-fany,” I slowly said.

 

                “WOW!” She said as she clapped her hands. “You said my name now!!! So, do you already remember me?” She asked.

 

                “A-annyeo,” I said as I slowly shook my head.

 

                “Ah, I see…” Tiffany said as she nodded her head, smiling. “So, what was you’re trying to say a while ago, Jessie?” She asked.

               

                “I’m hung-hung-gry,” I said.

                “Oh! Wait, I’ll just prepare a hot soup for you,” Tiffany said.

               

                “Thank you…” I said and smiled.

               

                “…” She just smiled back and proceeded to prepare soup for me.

 

[Few minutes later]

               

                Tiffany was finish making soup for me as she went near me with the soup in her hands.

               

                “Here, Jessica,” she said.

               

                “Oh, thank you,” I said and tried to sit on my bed.

               

                “No,” she said and put the soup at the table. “Let me help you to,” she said and helped me to sit.

 

                “T-thank you, T-Tiff-fany,” I said.

               

                “Tiff. That’s what you call me before,” she said, smiling still.

               

                “Arasseo, T-Tiff,” I said and smiled back.

 

                “Oh, here,” she said as she got the soup back to her hands.

 

                “…” I got myself ready to eat.

 

                She blew the soup first before she served it to me.

               

                “Here,” she said and got a served me soup using a spoon.

               

                “T-Thanks,”

 

                She continued on serving me food until the doctor came.

               

                “Good morning,” the doctor greeted as he came inside.

               

                “Oh, hi, doctor,” Tiffany said as she put the soup at the table and helped me to wipe my mouth.

               

                “Thanks,” I said and looked at the doctor.

               

                “No problem,” Tiffany said as she winked at me.

 

                “…” I didn’t say anything, just smiled.

               

                “So, Mr. Choi, how was the findings?” Tiffany asked.

               

                “It’s alright… Jessica isn’t in a critical condition now anyway…” as the doctor said that, I looked at Fany and smiled. She just smiled back and looked back to the doctor.

 

                “Well, that’s great!” Tiffany exclaimed.

 

                “Yes, you just should keep on bringing her to the places that you often go to before… that will help for her to remember things sooner,” the doctor said, smiling.

               

                Tiffany then looked at me and smiled. “Yes, of course, doctor,” she said and looked back to the doctor, still smiling.

 

                “…” I just smiled and nodded.

--- END OF FLASHBACK ---

               

                I looked at Tiffany and found out that she was already sleeping again. I just decided to go back to what I love, sleeping.

To be continued…


Author’s Note:

Awee! You read it! Thanks for reading, huh! And by the way, comments are well-appreciated… so, don’t forget to comment, okay? See you there in the comments’ box below! TAENGk you very much! ^_^ Love y’all~ ;’) once again, fighting, hwaiting, and God bless! Ü <”3 Ü

--- Chapter created by: soshibubbles09 ---