Regaining The Precious Memories

One Way or Another

Le Author's Note:

Okay, sorry for not updating. I had writers'  block and I couldn't update for you guys. But, expect me to update 2 times for today (I think). And to my beautiful co-author, sorry for burdening you, okay? And plus I promised that I'll try to update if you updated a chapter but I broke it.

 

Anyway, just enjoy reading and type Corpse Party for me. It will give me strength. :)


"Yes...I still love her.", Yoona replied.

 

"Then...chase her.", Sooyoung held my shoulder.

 

"But...she's still in love with Jessica."

 

"Just say your true feelings. She'll understand.", Sooyoung smiled.

 

Yoona stood up and said, "You're right. I'm going to her."

 

Soo smiled and decided to go with her to the travel agency.

 

Tiffany's P.O.V

I decided to take her on the park today. She's been acting weird lately. Eating cucumbers without getting scared, doesn't like to sleep and many many more.

 

"Sica! Let's go!!", I screamed.

 

She came down with her hair braided like Elsa's. She was wearing the casual wear in America. But to tell you, she was hot.

 

We took a while to reach there, since our car was out gas due to roaming around basically everywhere. We arrived after a while, sitting down on the benches because we were tired.

 

"Sica...how are you feeling?", I asked.

 

"Fine. It's just...weird.", she replied.

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"That...", she pointed to a swing. No...this is...impossible!

 

My sweat was starting to fall off my face. My hands were sweating and I gulped my saliva.

 

|Flashback|

"Can I ask something, Yuri?"

 

"Yeah. Go on.", she replied.

 

"They met at a swing while Yoona was waiting for me. I came late because I woke up late."

 

Yuri told the story in great detail. I was kinda mesmerized in how she spoke so well. She's usually afraid to speak out.

 

"That's all."

 

"Thanks, Yuri.", I smiled.

 

|End|

 

I just stared at Sica, not making one bit of sound. 

 

"Why...? Is it familiar to you?", I asked, trying to calm myself down.

 

She nodded her head and then she spoke, "I'm not sure but...I met someone here."

 

"Really? Do...do...you know the name?", I asked again, trying to be sure.

 

She nodded. "I'm not really sure but...I know one thing."

 

I gulped my saliva again, scared at her response. 

 

 

"Yoona...Im Yoona.", she stared at me.

 

 

To be continued at Chapter 八...