Why Is Life Mean?

One Way or Another

Le Author's Note

Hi, guys! Zennia9 here. I was only out for a while (to be exact, hours) and soshibubbles09 updated. God, life is so hard...sometimes. Anyway, enjoy this chapter! And thanks to the comments, subbies, upvotes and umma who is supportive and awesome! And happy birthday, Im Yoong!  Make sure you still the same.

And to my Frozen subbies, I'll be on hiatus a bit to focus here, okay?


Im Yoona's P.O.V

I am still in the hospital, recovering from my illness. I'm just staring at the window, wondering what she's doing right now. Right now, Yuri is still in Korea, working her off.

 

It's kinda funny because she doesn't like working. A lot.

 

The doctor came inside, snapping my thoughts. All he did was check my body temperature, asking if I'm fine, etc. He's just annoying. All I want to know is how is my Jessie. I just miss her badly.

 

He finished his test and left. All of a sudden, my phone rang. I checked my phone and it was Yul. I smiled and answered the call.

 

"Hello?", I said.

 

"Sup, Yoona! Happy birthday!", she cheered.

 

Wow. That was unexpected. She remembers my birthday?!

 

"You thought I wouldn't know, idiot?", she smiled.

 

"Yup. You'll always focus on work, yoga, blah, blah.", I stated.

 

"Shut up! I want to focus, okay?"

 

"But not me?", I said while doing aegyo.

 

"Shut up. I do, idiot.", 

 

"What? I didn't hear you!", I joked.

 

"Yah!" and I laughed.

 

Ah...how I miss the fun the fun times I had with Yuri. And Jessie too. 

 

"Anyway...how's America?", she asked.

 

"It's fine. They're just annoying."

 

"As usual. That's always your reply when I ask you that.", she muttered.

 

It was silence after that. Damn. That awkward moment wherein it's all silence. I hate it. I decided to break the ice.

 

"So...how's life there?''

 

"Stressful! DUH!!", she emphasized the duh and I laughed.

 

"Anyway, did you find her?", she asked.

 

"No...I want to see her."

 

"Really? Because I have news."

 

My face lightened up when she has news about her. Yes, finally news about her!

 

"She's...."

 

"She's what?", I asked.

 

"She...had...an...accident.", she stuttered.

 

Tears started to fall down on my eyes. What's wrong with my life?!

 

"I know you're crying but Jihyo unnie said she's hurt. Pretty bad."

 

"How bad?", I asked while shivering in fear.

 

"Okay, she suffered fractures and she has amnesia. That's based on the report on JinJi.", she said.

 

"JinJi? Who are they?"

 

"They are like couple reporters in this news show."

 

"Oh...Thanks, Yuri."

 

"No prob."

 

And I hanged up. I covered myself with a blanket and cried. I didn't like my life anymore.

 

" my life.", I muttered while crying.

 

The happy celebration that I was expecting...changed. Into a worse nightmare.


Le Author Note:

Ayo, peeps! Here's a chapter for you! And I dedicate this chapter to YulSunSeoSone/umma for being a Jinji shipper. Bye and take care, people!

 

If you guys are wondering what's Jinji, it's this:

http://0.viki.io/c/22330c/92f1bdcd93.jpg?x=b&s=590x330&q=h&e=t&f=t&cb=1

I love you guys! <3

And the next chappie will be written by soshibubbles09.

-Zennia9 signing off. :)

 

~chapter written by Zennia9