The Meeting Of The Lovers

One Way or Another

Le Author's Note

Hi, guys! Me and sohibubbles09 really apologize for not updating for a long time because of our schedules. Since my co-author is sick, I'll be updating for her.

To explain what happened in the last chapter, I only have one clue for you guys, missing you.

Anyway, back to the story!

And I made a Ask.fm account! It's ask.fm/Zennia9. Barge me with questions and I'll answer.


-At the hospital-

Yoona was holding Jessica's hand so tight while crying. Yes, she was able to meet her for the longest time. All of her feelings were pouring out when she just saw her beautiful face.

 

"I'm sorry, Sica...I didn't tell you that I was sick...", she said while holding her hand tight.

 

She then went nearer and whispered into her ears saying, "I didn't want to make you worried." Then she went back and sat back down. Her phone rang and she answered it.

 

"Hello?", she asked while wiping her tears with her left hand.

 

"Yo, Im Yoona. What's wrong? Why are you crying?", Yuri asked.

 

"It's nothing, Yuri.", she lied.

 

"Don't lie to me, Yoona.", Yuri spoke seriously.

 

She hesitated for a moment. She just decided to tell her the truth, even though she might be scared.

 

"I...found her.", she said.

 

"Jessica?!", Yuri gasped.

 

"Yeah...But she's in the hospital because she fainted."

 

"Alright. I'll go there. Bye." And she hung up.

 

She returned her cellphone back in her pocket. She then proceeded to hold her hand again, worrying when she'll wake up. As she held her hand, one memory came into her head.

 

"Kekeke. The cucumber game.", she laughed.

 

Alll of a sudden, she felt Sica's finger move. She felt excited. She woke up, adjusting her eyesight because of the light.

 

"Sica...I'll call the doctor first.", Yoona said as she stood up from her chair.

 

Sica held her hand tighter. Yoona was staring at Sica, who was crying her tears out. Yoona felt she was almost crying but she held it.

 

"Please...don't...leave...", Sica spoke softly but enough for Yoona to hear.

 

All of a sudden, two girls barged inside the hospital room, holding their hands which made Yoona shocked. The brunette released her grip on Yuri and rushed to Jessica while the other one just went near Yoona.

 

"Jessi, are you all right? I'm really sorry!", she apologized while hugging her.

 

"It's okay, Fan...Fany.", she spoke.

 

Yoona nudged Yuri's shoulder, asking who the person is. Yuri replied, "That's Tiffany Hwang. Do you remember?"

 

She pondered about it for a while and realized who that person is. "Stephanie? That girl?!"

 

"Yeah...just forget about that thing. I'm not interested in her anyways.", Yuri replied.

 

"Man...she looks different. Did she change when she went to America?", she gasped.

 

Yuri just nodded at her question. Then, silence came afterwards. Yoona decided to break the ice.

 

"Tiffany...can you explain what's happening?", Yoona asked.

 

The brunette stopped her doings and released her hug. She then stared at Yoona and said, "I'm...Jessica's...girlfriend, Yoona."

 

Yoona stared at Fany with a shocked expression. She then went to the floor and covered her face while Fany just stared at the girl.

 

And that's how pain in love works. It hurts badly.