Regaining The Precious Memories II

One Way or Another

Continued from Chapter 七


"Im Yoo...Yoona.", Sica stuttered.

 

Wow...just wow. She knew the name of her old friend of hers. Just nice. If she finds her, I'm dead meat...soon. I decided to distract her with something else.

 

"Sica...are you hungry?", I asked, trying to distract her.

 

She rubbed her tummy and suddenly stood up. "I am, Stephanie! Now pay up.", she smirked evilily.

 

"Lord, help me endure this.", I silently prayed and she dragged me away from the park.


Me and Sica were in a fancy restaurant. God, she's going to make me broke. Aigoo...

 

The waiter arrived and took us to our seats. He gave us our menu.

 

"So...what do you want?", I asked, fidgeting my fingers.

 

"Beef Wellington, please?", she pleaded.

 

I looked at the waiter and said, "Two Beef Wellington, please. And just tap water, Minho.", I smiled.

 

The waiter left with our order. We just talked, usually what happened when she was still in a sleeping state. She seemed suprised, when I told her she was my girlfriend.

 

"I think...that's impossible.", Sica said.

 

"What? The girlfriend?"

 

She nodded her head and said, "It's it supposed to be girl and boy?", she questioned.

 

I laughed and rubbed her hair, saying, "It's really possible, Jess. Lesbians exist."

 

"Ohh...", it's all that she said.

 

Then, our waiter arrived with our order. He looked somewhat familiar to me. I decided to look at him. Then, realization hit me.

 

"Kwon Yuri?!", I gasped.

 

He looked suprised and ran away. I told Jessie to stay here and she agreed. I started to chase him. 

 

"Kwon! Please stop! I need to talk!", I screamed.

 

He stopped for a while and stared at me. Those eyes...god I miss him. I hugged him tightly.

 

"Don't go..."

 

She shoved me away and it made me fall down.

 

"If you're trying to apologize, I accept. But, I'm not here for you. I'm here for Yoona." And she left.


Jessica was still waiting for Tiffany. She just stared at the door and she noticed someone familiar enter the restaurant. All of a sudden, her brain started to feel pain.

 

"No...", she held her head.

 

"Yoona..." was the last thing before fainting.


Yoona was just walking inside a restaurant when she saw a brunette girl on the carpet-floor. She quickly rushed to check who was the person. 

 

When she went near the person, she was shocked and called the ambulance quickly.

 

"I'll stay here, Jessica. Please...wake up...", Yoona whispered and a tear escaped her eye and landed on her face.


To be continued...

Both Chapters 7 and 8 written by Zennia9