I Miss You, I'm Sorry, and I Love You...

One Way or Another

Author’s Note:

                Hello! Here I am, soshibubbles09, posting the first ever chappie! ^^ I hope you’ll like it… and by the way, thank you for all the readers, subbies, supports, comments, and upvotes! And I hope this story would have more upvotes, comments, and all… Thank you very much! Love y’all~ ;’)


 Kwon Yuri’s P.O.V.

                *KRING*

                I woke up from my slumber as I heard my alarm clock rang. As I looked at my side, I found out that Yoona wasn’t with me.

                “Yoona?” I asked.

                I then remember that she was in America. It was just 2 days after when she flew to America.

                “I miss you, Yoona,” I said as I closed my eyes and threw our unforgettable memories back to my mind.

--- Flashback | Back then when Yoona and I were just 6 years old | At the Kwon’s house ---

                “Omma, omma, I want to go to the park,” I said to my mom as I was pulling her dress.

                “Why, Yul?” My mom asked.

                “Because I want to play,” I said.

                “I’m sorry, Yul, but I still have many things to do,” Mom said as she continued to iron the clothes.

                “Err. I hate you,” I said as I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes.

                “Kwon Yuri, learn to be not hard-headed, okay?” Mom said.

                “How about dad? Is he still in work? I want to tell you to him!” I said as I continued on crossing my arms and rolling my eyes.

                “No, Yuri-ya,”

                “I hate you! I’m crying now,” I pretended to cry as I robbed my eyes and sobbed.

                “Okay, Kwon Yul,” Mom said as she knelt down in front of me and held my hands tight. “We’ll be going to the park… get dressed now,” she said and smiled.

                “Yehey!!! Really, omma?? Thank you!!!” I said as I ran to my room upstairs.

                “Take care, Kwon Yuri, don’t be too excited,” Mom said as she chuckled, looking at me.

[Few minutes later]

                “Omma, omma, I’m doneeee!” I said as I ran to the first floor of our house.

                “Okay, let’s go,” she said as she held my hand and got her back to her shoulders. “I’ve decided that we should have done a picnic,” My mom said as she got a big box with lots of fruits and foods.

                “Wow!” I said as I clapped my hands.

>> At the park <<

                “Omma, omma, I’ll just play first,” I said as I took my mom’s hand away from my hands and ran to the play ground.

                I then saw a girl crying. I went near her and asked,

                “Hi! Are you alright?” I said as I sat beside her.

                “*sobs, sobs | shakes head*”

                “Annyeo? Why?” I gave questions again.

                “I fell to the ground when I was in the monkey bar…” she said as she continued crying.

                “C’mon, looked at me,” I said.

                “*looks at me*”

                “Don’t cry, I’m here… where’s your family?” I asked.

                “I just went here alone,” she said as she looked at me with a poker expression.

                “Okay, I see… smile!” I said.

                “*smiles*”

               “Wow, you’re prettier when you smile!” I said as I clapped my hands playfully with a big grin plastered on my face.

                “Keekeekee,” she chuckled as she covered .

                “No, you’re happy. YEHEY!!!” I said as I clapped my hands once again.

                “Keekeekee,” she just chuckled again.

                “So, what’s your name?” I asked.

                “Yoona,” she said.

                “Aww, Choona!” I exclaimed.

                “It’s not Choona! It’s Yoona!” She said as she crossed her arms and rolled her eyes.

                “Keekeekee, Choona, Choona!” I said.

                “Whatever!” She said as she face-palmed her self.

                “I’m Yuri,” I said and offered a handshake.

                “Oh, Churi,” she said as she shook my hand and did a merong playfully.

                “Err. Whatever, Choona!” I said and did a merong, too.

                “Keekeekee,” she chuckled.

                “C’mon, let’s play!” I invited her.

                “Ne!!!” She shouted excitedly as she nodded, smiling.

                “LET’S GOOOO!!!” I said as I held her hand and then we ran to the playground.

                As we were heading to the slide,

                “Ouch!” Yoona said as she sat at the ground.

                “Why?” I said as I looked at her.

                “Omma!” She said as she robbed her eyes and started to cry.

                “You must miss your omma a lot… don’t worry, I’m here for you!” I grinned.

                “Really?” She asked with a big smile plastered on her face.

                “Yes, really, Choona!” I said as I nodded, smiling still.

                “Aww. Thank you, Churi!” She said as she hugged me.

                “Keekeekee,” I chuckled and hugged her back.

--- Flashback | Back then when I confessed to Yoona | When we were already 18 years old | At the park ---

                “Yoona!” I said as I’ve arrived to the park.

                “Churi! I mean, Yuri!” She said as she ran to me and hugged me.

                “You still remember our nicknames to each other when we were still young ones, huh!” I said.

                *chuckles*

                We chuckled together.

                “Of course!” She said.

                A little later, we proceeded to go to the playground.

                “Let’s go to the playground,” I said.

                “Okay…” she said as she nodded.            

>> At the playground <<

                We sat at the top of the monkey bar.

                *silence*

                “Yoona,” I broke the ice.

                “Ne?” She asked.

                “Remember this place?” I asked.

                “Ne...” she said as she smiled.

                “This place… this place was the first place we’ve met each other…” I said as I looked at her with a big smile plastered on my face.

                “Ne… this must be so special…” she said.

                “Yes… special… just like you…” I said.

                “Huh?” What are you talking about, Kwon Yuri?” She said as she looked at me.

                When she looked at me, I was looking at her close. Then suddenly, our lips bumped to each other.

                “Oh, I’m sorry,” she said as she looked away.

                “…” I then looked down and blushed. “Okay…” I withered. “This is it,” I added as I breathed in and out deeply.

                “Huh?” She said.

                “…” I smiled at her and proceeded to jump down the monkey bar.

                “…” She was in shock.

                I then knelt down.

                “Im Yoona, for the years of our friendship… we’ve known each other well… we had lots of memories together…”

                I then got a red rose to my mouth and a box and a ring inside it to my hands.

                “Are you willing to be my girlfriend?” I said as I opened the box of the ring. “Will you be my girlfriend, Im Yoona?” I added, saying it loud.

                “Yes, Kwon Yuri, Yes!!!” She shouted as she jumped down from the monkey bar, knelt down, and hugged me.

                “Really, Im Yoona, my Choona?” I said as I looked quite background, smiling big, sweetly.

                “Yes, Kwon Yuri, my Churi, yes!!!” She shouted.

                “I love you,” I whispered as I went near her face and kissed her innocently.

                “I love you, too,” she whispered as she looked at me, smiling.

--- Flashback | Back then when Yoona and I were at the hospital ---

                “Good morning, doctor,” I greeted.

                “Oh! Yoona and Yuri, what bring you here?” Our favorite doctor asked.

                “It’s just that, these past few days, Yoona seems to be not okay…” I said.

                “Is that true, Yoona?” The doctor asked.

                “Yes…” Yoona said as she nodded.

                “Maybe she’s pregnant and I’m the father…” I joked with a serious expression.

                We’ve known the doctor well ever since. She knows that we, Yoona and I, are in a girl-to-girl relationship…

                *chuckles*

                We chuckled together.

                “You, Kwon Yuri,” Yoona said as she punched my arm.

                “Ouch,” I joked.

                “Anyway, you love birds… let’s proceed on checking Yoona,” The doctor said.

                “Ah, yes,” I nodded.

[Few minutes later]

                “Doctor, what are your findings about Yoona’s condition?” I asked.

                “I’m sorry to say this, but---“

                “But?” I asked with a full worried expression.

                “Yoona have a severe illness that American doctors should be the ones to guide her,” I was shocked by what the doctor said.

                “…” I looked at Yoona with a shocked expression.

                “Yuri…” she said in a shock expression, too.

                “We can do this… stay strong,” I said as I held her hand tight.

                “Yes…” she said as she nodded, smiling, holding my hand tight, too.

                --- END OF FLASHABCKS ---

                “Yoona…” I said. “I miss you a lot… I wish you’re alright in there… don’t worry, I’m here for you always… just think that I’m there in your side… I’m sorry if I wasn’t able to go there together with you… I love you…

To be continued…           


Author’s Note:

                Awee! You read it! ^*^ Thanks for reading, huh! Btw, comments are well appreciated… so don’t forget to comment, okay? TAENGk you very much! :D Fighting, hwaiting, and God bless! Ü

--- Chapter created by: soshibubbles09 ---