.8.

Unplanned Affection

 

Chapter 8 

 

 

 

 

Dara and Bom stood giddily beside each other. They couldn't hold in their excitement and was ready to burst any minute now. They had a small hang luggage on one hand and their passports on the other. "I can't believe it's happening Dara. Look I'm shaking." Bom pushed her hand towards Dara.

 

 

 

"Ahh! I'm so happy!" Dara muttered. They were stood on top of a building roof, Jiyong had texted her to go to. Yes, they exchanged numbers. 

 

 

 

"And I'm going to see Mr caterpillar eyebrows TOP!" Bom beamed in happiness. Within those seconds the door opened to the buildings rooftop, TOP stepped out with Jiyong behind him. TOP threw the girls his infamous smirk whilst Jiyong was too busy on the phone instructing Tablo when and where to come. 

 

 

 

"You girls are early?" TOP spoke raising his eyebrows. Placing the black briefcase on the floor. 

 

 

 

"OF COURSE ITS LONDON! AHHHHHHH!" The girls answered in unison. It was the only reason they pick pocketed. Although their potential goal was to live there, they decided to take this two day trip in London as a small teaser to their future. "When are we leaving?" Dara asked as they awaited for the private jet to come. 

 

 

 

"Soon." Jiyong replied. 

 

 

 

"Oh yeah! I have a bone to pick on you young man. How dare you leave my Dara all bruised and hurt the other day? Do you not have any respect for girls?" Bom scowled towards Jiyong who had a bored expression on his face. The guy did frighten her, she wasn't going to lie but it actually hurt her to see Dara struggling for two days with her bruised back and arm. 

 

 

 

"Do you not want to go London?" His eyebrows rose as his head tilted to the side, a smirk slowly appearing on his face. 

 

 

 

"UH HA HA I WAS JUST JOKING! You can do whatever you want to Dara!! Hehe!" Bom grinned.

 

 

 

"Yah! How could you? Pffft!!" Dara mumbled as she glared at her bestfriend. The girl who chose London over her. Silence took over them as they awaited for the jet. Sooner or later it appeared. 

 

 

 

"Yo long time no see!!" Tablo yelled over the loud ruckus the jet was actually making. His eyes lingered onto the two oblivious girls, watching TOP put in their luggage for them. He his lips in pleasure. "Damn...you guise go for innocent girls now eh?" Tablo winked towards Jiyong. 

 

 

 

"They're kids, tagging along. Nothing more or nothing less. Plus you're married!" Jiyong snapped before pushing Dara inside. The latter grunted in response as she nearly hit her head on the edge. 

 

 

 

"We have no time." Jiyong shouted shutting the door. Before the girls could even put on their seatbelt or the headphones or even breathe, Tablo started the jet and started piloting off to London. Poor Dara was struggling to put on her seatbelt, due to the fact they were actually moving quite fast and that if they crashed right now she would die. 

 

 

 

"Aish!" Jiyong noticing the girl was struggling, grabbed Dara's belt, as he leaned over to her side. Her breath hitched seeing the close proximity between her face and Jiyong. If he looked up towards her, her lips were definitely going to touch his cheek. Thinking of that, Jiyong did look up and her pink stained lips touched his cheek. She gasped a little in response. Jiyong stared into her brown orbs, drowning into the innocent look she was giving. His heartbeat increased like last time and this time he could hear it clearly. 

 

 

 

"You can continue your romantic time at the hotel." TOP destroyed the moment, snickering away on the opposite side. Bom joined him as blush crept up into Dara's cheek. Jiyong coughed to avoid the awkward tension before leaning back to his seat. 

 

 

 

"Shut up." He snapped making both TOP and Bom hold their breath. They could sense the seriousness in his voice and if they didn't listen he'd probably shoot them both. 

 

 

 

Dara however was left stiff as she tried to calm the nerves trying to break through. She was feeling hot all over and her hands were shaking. She had no idea why she was feeling this way. Closing her eyes, she tried to drift her mind away from the kiss but she couldn't, all she could think about was the stupid damn kiss. "Ugh!" Dara groaned, grabbing everyone's attention. Her fingers held firmly onto her hair as she growled deeply. 

 

 

 

"What the hell are you doing?" Jiyong hissed. 

 

 

 

Her eyes landed on Jiyong promptly hearing the irritation laced onto his voice. Instead of replying her eyes drifted onto the pink stain on his cheeks causing Dara to blush once more. His dark orbs squinted seeing her reaction before turning his attention towards the other two who were busy giggling away. One stern glare shut them up again. 

 

 

 

“You really suit make up Jiyong.” TOP commented making Dara blush an even deeper red and Bom to burst out laughing. 

 

 

 

“What the are you on about? I dont wear make up!” Jiyong growled in anger before turning his attention through the window. But he couldn't stop his mind from drifting off to the scene earlier. Her lips felt soft against his cheek and he had a little feeling how they may taste against his own. He sighed. He couldn't believe he was actually thinking about kissing the overly excited deluded girl. 

 

 

 

------

 

 

 

The rest of the ride towards London was quiet, maybe a few whispers were heard but that was all. Jiyong and TOP excused themselves, leaving the girls alone to either roam around or die in the hotel, they didn't care. But of course the girls decided they had to atleast see a quarter of London before leaving. 

 

 

 

"Where should we go first?" Bom asked as she eyed Dara who was busy staring at a map. They had circled all the things they wanted to do but it was only limited. Dara sighed not knowing where to go first. 

 

 

 

"Well Tower Bridge and London Eye look close" Bom nodded enthusiastically before they both headed towards the said direction. However, not everything goes according to plan. Within 10 minutes Dara had lost Bom in the crowd and was frantically searching for her. But the latter was nowhere to be found. She had no idea where she rushed off too trying her best to find her bestfriend.

 

 

 

She wondered around trying to find anything that looked familiar. She was worried she won't be able to pronounce the name of the hotel correctly however what worried her the most incase Bom was still lost here. She had to look around for her. Where did you disappear off to Bom? Dara muttered under her breath. 

 

 

 

------

 

 

 

"Stupid midget. You cause trouble wherever you are don’t you?” Jiyong muttered under his breath spotting the girl. "Oi! Where the hell have you been? Why can't you use your phone and ing call?" He yelled, not seeing the state Dara actually was in. Wet and frightened. 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry." Dara weeped as she held herself together. Repeating the words constantly as she rocked back and forth. British weather was always bipolar so it was pouring. Jiyong just stood as he gawked at the girl crying her eyes out. He wasn't used to these kind of things, he never encountered a crying girl. 

 

 

 

"Stop crying. I found you so what's the point of crying now?" He mouthed, scratching the back of his nape before bending down to reach her level. 

 

 

 

"I'm scared." She mumbled.

 

 

 

Jiyong paused as he sighed silently. She had gone missing for so long, when him and TOP returned from their business they found Bom going all frantic near the East side of the London Eye. The girl was lost and also had no idea where her best friend had disappeared off too. Being associated with the underground business did have its advantages, so it was easier for Jiyong to locate Dara, only to find her weeping away in a corner. 

 

 

 

"Isn't that Bom?" TOP mouthed as he pointed towards a girl busy eating peanuts as her head desperately turned from left and right. Jiyong squinted his eyes towards the direction, realising it was Bom. His eyes scanned the area, not noticing the midget with her. Heading towards the girl, Bom grinned seeing them but disappeared instantly. 

 

 

 

"I lost Dara. I don't know where she went. She was with me one minute and next she disappeared...wait I think I left her for some peanuts." Bom explained. She was out of breath and she really wanted to sit . Jiyong shook his head at the stupidity before turning around.

 

 

 

"You take her back to the hotel. I'll go see if I can find Dara." Jiyong instructed before strolling off. It was 5pm in London and the sun has already set. It was nearly pitch black which made it harder for him to notice Dara. 

 

 

 

Stopping midway, he pulled out his phone. Quickly checking her whereabouts on his secret GPS, he headed towards that direction. 

 

 

 

"It's fine. I'm here now aren't I? It's raining lets go!" Jiyong held her arm, pulling her up. His left arm instantly wrapped around her waist dragging her in closer. Calling himself a taxi, they both headed inside. 

 

 

 

"Thank you Jiyong” Dara mumbled but Jiyong heard her clearly. His eyes drifted onto hers, watching the droplets on her face sprint down her cheeks and disappear inside her top. His heartbeat skipped a beat whilst his palm went all moist and clammy. 

 

 

 

“. What the is happening to me?” He snapped in exasperation.