4

Unplanned Affection

Chapter 4

 

 

 

"Aish you're hurting me you !!!" Dara shrieked as the guy literally dragged her across the dirty floor. Her heels scraping against it, leaving a trail of her attendance. He pushed her towards the centre before leaving her behind. "YAH WHERES BOM!!! BOM-AH ARE YOU ALIVE?!!!" Dara continued to yell as she was left alone.

 

 

"Aish you shout too much with that annoying voice of yours!" Jiyong cursed as he rubbed the bridge of his nose in irritation. He shut the door behind him before inching more into the room.

 

 

"Annoying? Excuse me my mum calls me a goddess." She glared towards the figure who leaned against the pole at the side of the room. Nobody needed to know she has no parents and that she was the one who calls herself a goddess. Even Bom laughed at her when she asked if she looks like one. His eyebrows perched up hearing her before a small chuckle escaped his lips.

 

 

"Goddess? She must be mistaken. You look like a rabbit." Dara gasped.

 

 

"You're mean!!"

 

 

"Thank You."

 

 

"That wasn't a compliment you ing !! Whatever you are!" Jiyong just shook his head before pulling off his jacket. Dara's eyes widened a little spotting the gun on the left side of his stomach, secured safely on its pouch.

 

 

"Where's my wallet?" Ignoring her, he asked her the question why she was here.

 

 

"I don't know!"

 

 

"You really don't care about your friend do you?" Jiyong smirked.

 

 

"YAH WHAT DID YOU DO TO BOM?!!!" Dara squealed. Jiyong sauntered towards her, ignoring her question.

 

 

"Where's my wallet?" He asked again.

 

 

"Will you let us go if I tell you?"

 

 

"Yes."

 

 

"I threw it away in the sea, Eurwangi Beach." Dara smiled sheepishly trying to lessen the tension between them. She knew he wasn't gonna take it lightly.

 

 

"WHAT?!!!!!!! YOU THREW IT IN THE SEA!!!"

 

 

"YOU CALLED ME A MIDGET!!! I was angry!!" Dara yelled back.

 

 

"WHAT THE !! ARE YOU BEING SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?!!" Dara immediately zipped sensing and seeing the anger rise of Jiyong. Swiping his fingers through his fingers he tried to control himself. " I wanna shoot you so ing bad!!"

 

 

Dara once again gasped at him. "Did you atleast keep the USB?!! Tell me you did!" Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion hearing him.

 

 

"What USB? I only found money and some cards." A pout placed itself on her face.

 

 

"UGH!!!" Jiyong punched the wall frightening Dara in process. Pulling open the string around her hand, he dragged her. Luckily the beach wasn't far from this place so he drove the clueless girl towards the sea.

 

 

"Where are you taking me? Are you gonna kill me off? Aigoo! Don't be so evil neh? I'll buy you a new wallet and new 1GB USB okay?! YAH ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME?!!" Dara slumped against the car realising there was no way out and there was no point of her wasting her breath on this ogre who had no feelings or heart. "When I die I will haunt you." Dara muttered earning a small glance from Jiyong.

 

 

"Blame yourself. That wallet was important to me!" Jiyong cursed under his breath as he took a sharp turn.

 

 

"People like me are suffering okay!" Dara retorted in anger crossing her arms across her chest.

 

 

"And why did you pick pocket me?" Jiyong's orbs landed on hers.

 

 

"To follow my dream!" She replied instantly.

 

 

"Oh so your friend didn't need an operation?" Jiyong smirked.

 

 

"...And that too. That's my dream okay!!"

 

 

"You really expect me to ing believe that nonsense."

 

 

"Yes."

 

 

Jiyong couldn't believe it. The girl was unbelievable. He has never met someone like her and he hopes she is the last one. He can't deal with another girl with this kind of personality and attitude. He was extra surprised she kept answering back instead of whimpering away. Was he not scary to her? Clenching his jaw in annoyance he continued to drive along the road, reaching the beach that had no humans hovering around at this time.

 

 

Dara's eyes landed on the beach she had thrown the wallet at. Her eyes then landed on Jiyong. "You're gonna kill me and then throw me like how I threw your wallet right?"

 

 

Jiyong smirked. He jumped out the car and then went to the other side to drag Dara out. "Stop struggling!"

 

 

"Let me go you mongrel!!" She punched his back earning herself a loud groan from him.

 

 

"If you don't want your friend tortured then I suggest you walk silently?" The voice sent creeps down Dara's back who nodded her head obediently. She might as well die and let Bom live. Then Bom can tell this story to her kids and onwards, how her best friend died in the hands of an ogre. Yup, she was gonna be famous.

 

 

"You never told me your name?" Dara spoke up with her sweet voice, as they headed down the small hill to get to the beach.

 

 

"And why should I tell you?"

 

 

"So I know which er to haunt when I die!!!" And she was back.

 

 

Ignoring her once again, he pushed her harshly towards the sea. "You can't leave this place until you find my wallet." Jiyong mouthed.

 

 

"What the hell!! How do you expect me to find your wallet??!! Do you know how big a sea is?!!" Dara yelled. She was starting to lose hair, she can feel it. She was gonna be bald because of this one guy.

 

 

"Then you shouldn't have thrown it?"

 

 

"I'm going home!" Dara started walking around Jiyong, who didn't stop her. She was surprised by his actions and was ready to sprint for her life. But she paused after 5 steps hearing him speak on the phone.

 

 

"TOP, cut off her fingers and post them to Park Sandara's house and then she'll be sorry."

 

 

"YAH!!! LEAVE BOM ALONE!! Aish! Fine! Atleast I'm looking! You better not hurt her! I will kill you. Oi where are you going? Don't leave me! It's getting dark!" Dara rushed towards Jiyong who shook her off.

 

 

"I’ll be sat in the car so don’t try and escape. I'll be watching through the window. Now move!" Jiyong pushed Dara who tripped over a rock and met the sandy beach. She glared towards his fading back wanting to throw a rock at him but either he was gonna shoot her or kill Bom. So to save herself and Bom she decided to not throw the rock yet.

 

 

“Aigoo! How can a man treat a woman like this?” Dara wailed to herself, a pout forming slowly on her face as she stared at the sea. She might as well look for it in case she does end up finding it rather than not look. The night was getting colder and she wasn’t wearing appropriate clothing. Her skirt stopped midthigh with a loose blouse and her killer high heels were literally killing her. Taking them off, she started to search for the stupid wallet that put her into this situation in the first place. “Stupid wallet! Stupid ogre! Stupid everyone!”