3

Unplanned Affection

Chapter 3

 

 

 

“When are you going to do your assignment?” Dara grinned towards Bom who was busy eating bread. It was the end of their last lecture in university and they were coming out of their class in order to head back to the care home. Living in a care home had some advantages, as the owner had to make sure all students were attending school or university, living in a care home also allowed their fees to be paid.

 

 

“Why so you can copy again?” Bom replied, eyeing Dara for a spilt second.

 

 

“I don’t copy I just use it to write my one.” Opening her bag, she pulled out the water bottle before taking a sip, not realising Bom had paused from walking. “Yah come quick!”

 

 

“Isnt that the guy you stole the wallet from?” Bom whispered into Dara’s ears, budging her slightly so she’d look forward. Dara being oblivious about everything looked ahead. Her eyes enlarged seeing the sight. He had a deep scowl on his face and a smirk plastered onto his face as his eyes landed on her. She jumped a little from fright.

 

 

“! How did this happen?” Dara muttered seeing him speak towards his comrades, who nodded their head in response and gawked their way.

 

 

“Omg run!” Bom yelled as both the girls rushed back inside the university building. Bom’s bread fell onto the floor and right now they didn’t give no about anything but their life and how any moment they could be sent to jail and rot there for the rest of their life for pick pocketing.

 

 

“We’re gonna die!” Dara shrieked as they rushed up the stairs and down the corridor, not caring where they were going but away from the men downstairs.

 

 

“I see them!!” A man yelled. Dara looked behind her and saw a man dressed in a suit heading towards them.

 

 

“How the did they come so fast?” Bom shouted as they continued to run as fast as they could. They were wearing heels so it was making it harder for both of them as their foot ached with every hard step they took. “This is your entire fault! I told you not to pick pocket him! Aish!” Bom continued to yell towards Dara who was already running out of stamina.

 

 

“This is not the time to blame me Bom!” Dara responded holding onto Bom’s hand who was also giving up slowly.

 

 

“Girls! No running in the university premises!” Dara’s and Bom’s hands started sweating as they eyed the teacher stood in front of them with her arms crossed waiting for them to stop running. However their life was on the line so they didn’t know whether they should run past her and get punished later or stop and apologise for running and get roasted by the men running behind them. So they chose the first option and ran past the teacher. “GIRLS!!!!!”

 

 

“!”

 

 

Rushing down the stairs as fast as they could, even taking two steps at a time. They knew they were gonna get blisters from all the running. They had lost the men chasing them at an intersection within the building but they still didn't lose focus. They had to get back to the care home without getting caught was their only motive right now.  

 

 

As they budged past the students, they didn't realise another figure was waiting for them directly at the entrance. He had a cigar in his mouth with the same smirk placed across his face spotting the two girls rush towards them. The both girls froze seeing him.

 

 

"You can run all you like Sandara Park, Park Bom but I will always find you." Throwing the end of the cigar on the floor, he stepped on it. "Now you either walk to me without causing trouble or my men will catch you." That's when the girls noticed how they were surrounded with suited men.

 

 

"WE DIDNT TAKE YOUR WALLET!!!" Dara shrieked as she picked her hands up in a surrendering position.

 

 

"Oh I'm glad you know why I am here. NOW WHERE THE IS IT?!" Jiyong yelled. Dara's eyes widened as she held onto Bom in fright. The latter was also currently ting her pants seeing the anger. Seeing his face anyone would know not to mess with him.

 

 

"Youthrewitintheseadara." Bom mumbled hoping Dara would understand.

 

 

"Iknow." Dara responded.

 

 

"I won't ask again where is it?" This time Jiyong headed their way. Each step made Dara's heartbeat increase. Her palms were sweating and her feet were already aching.

 

 

"I uhmm I don't remember I didn't do anything I please forgive me! Waaaah!" Dara fell to the floor as she continued to wail. She thought crying was every men weakness but she didn’t realise this man stood in front of her had no heart so her crying was nothing to him.

 

 

“Crying won’t help sweetheart.” Jiyong snapped. He knew what the girl was up to and it didn’t move him an inch.

 

 

“Her! She needs the money for her operation. She’s going to die if we don’t get her operated!!!” Bom was left gobsmacked hearing Dara. The excuses Dara had planned were never-ending. “Tell them Bom! Tell them you need an operation!” Bom’s eyes left Dara’s pitiful face landing on the man in front of them.

 

 

“I need….” This is your entire fault Dara! Bom yelled in her mind hoping Dara could hear her. “…an operation. My kidney they…”

 

 

“Stop this bull!” TOP spoke up. “We have no time for your stupid excuses.”

 

 

Dara gasped hearing him. “Do you have no heart? She’s going to die! Look at her!” Dara continued to squeal. “Everyone these men are trying to take our money!! We need the money for her operation! Tell them everyone!”  

 

 

Jiyong growled in irritation and lack of patience. Taking one step closer to Dara, he closed the gap between them. Dara took in a large intake of breath feeling his body pressed against hers. His long fingers headed towards her face, holding it firmly. Dara winced from the slight pain as she stared wide eyed towards Jiyong. “Where’s the wallet?” He asked once more.

 

 

Dara gulped in fear as she shook her head. “I don’t know.” She quickly responded knowing she couldn’t get on his nerves anymore. His eyes were already boring a hole inside her.

 

 

"Get them in the car." Jiyong snarled realising they had gathered the attention of many passer-by’s.

 

 

"You can't do this! This is kidnapping!!" Bom shouted as she tried to struggle free but of course the men weren't fazed. Jiyong headed into his white lambo with TOP whilst the girls were pushed into a black van.

 

 

"Bring them back to the basement, we will finish them there" TOP ordered before climbing into the car. Jiyong drove off instantly not waiting for the black van.

 

 

"Finish?!!! What does he mean by FINISH?!!!!!" Dara yelled at the guy who pushed her into the car harshly, tying their hands to the upper side of the car.

 

 

"We're gonna to die." Bom muttered realising there was no use of trying to escape because they were trapped.