2

Unplanned Affection

Chapter 2

 

 

 

TOP continuously punched the face of their newbie, Mr Kim, the man kept losing consciousness and then returning due to the bucket of cold water TOP threw at him afterwards. It was their job to get out the location of the drug before exterminating him as the guy was taking up too much of their time. If he had said the truth from the beginning then he would have walked back home alive but this man was loyal to his job and that's what made him persistent into keeping the truth hidden. "I'm sure you don't want me to cut those fat fingers of yours...right?" TOP snarled, liking the reaction he received. He could see the fear placed on his face. Nobody liked bloody torture.

 

 

Jiyong was stood behind them leaning against a wall as he smoked. He was too busy gawking at the scene as he knew TOP was capable enough to do the job and gain the information. "Time is ticking." Jiyong muttered, slightly irritated by how much time has been consumed by just one guy.

 

 

"GD. TOP." They both straightened up hearing a familiar authoritative voice.

 

 

"Dad what are you doing here?" Jiyong questioned seeing his father stroll into their basement. His eyes flickered towards the badly beaten man before landing back on Jiyong, his one and only son.

 

 

"The USB." His dad placed his palms forward for the USB Jiyong was holding on to.

 

 

"Oh yeah hold up." Placing his hands into his pocket, he paused slightly feeling the emptiness, trying the other pocket he got the same feeling. "What the!" He let out some incoherent words as he drastically searched for his wallet.

 

 

"You lost it?" His dad inquired. He was a very impatient man and when it came to something important he didn't like it at all.

 

 

"I didn't lose it." Jiyong retorted. This is the first time a situation like this occurred.

 

 

"Then?"

 

 

"I probably misplaced it."

 

 

"Probably." Mr Kwon started tapping his foot as he waited for a definite answer from his son.

 

 

"TOP did you see my wallet?" Jiyong questioned, confusion plastered on his face.

 

 

"I thought you had it on you, you bought cigarettes earlier? Where did it go after that? We came back here? Unless it fell in the car." TOP responded checking his pockets in case he had it. He knew how Jiyong's father was and getting on his nerves wasn't a good thing.

 

 

"24 hours. I want it in my office tomorrow by this time. I'll tell you your punishment later." A pat on Jiyong's and TOP's back, he left.

 

 

"Damn." TOP mumbled.

 

 

--------

 

 

"Aish where the did it go?" Jiyong thought as he rummaged through the car. If he didn't give him that USB, his dad might actually end up beheading him or torture him to death. He had no idea why he hadn't left or stopped treating him like a father, maybe because he wanted at least a parent figure after his mother passed away. His father never showed him any emotions and if anyone from the outside saw their interactions they would think they were more acquaintances rather than father and son. Although Jiyong hated it, he kept the feeling inside knowing it wasn't gonna get him anywhere. One good thing he has gotten out of it though is unlimited amount of money.

 

 

"What are you doing Ji baby?!" The squeaky voice took him by surprise, Jiyong's head bumped against the car before pulling out.

 

 

"!" He cursed rubbing his head in irritation. "What the do you want?" The words came out harsh but he didn't care. He had better things to do then worry about the girl stood in front of him.

 

 

"You're always mean to me even in bed." The girl pouted trailing her fingers down his chest. "I'm heading home right now....join me."

 

 

"I'm busy." Jiyong replied instantly.

 

 

"You don't spend any time with me." She continued to pout playing with the buttons on Jiyong's shirt. Holding her hands he pushed her off him.

 

 

"For the millionth time ...we are not dating! So get that delusional image out your ed up brain and get the out of my face." Jiyong took in a large intake of breath before pulling his phone out.

 

 

"I love it when you swear." She giggled.

 

 

Ignoring her, Jiyong waited for the person on the other line to pick up. "Did you find it?"

 

 

"Nope."

 

 

"Ugh! Where the did it go then?" Jiyong hissed angrily.

 

 

"It's weird...you had it on you when we bought cigar...we waited by your car for that Mr Kim...he didn't take it because I stripped him off his while you were busy flirting with a girl...I don't know..."

 

 

Jiyong’s eyes widened as the words sank in. Busy flirting with a girl. The girl. She probably bumped into me purposely. "! THE GIRL!" Jiyong yelled through the phone cutting TOP off as well as scaring him.

 

 

"Find any cameras placed where we were and find me that girl!!!" Jiyong shrieked through the phone. Sliding his fingers through his already tousled hair, Jiyong let out a big breath hoping the girl had his wallet or else was going down.

 

 

"Ji baby is everything alright?" The girl smirked as she eyed Jiyong with lust. He was a very good looking guy and got the attention of most girls, especially clingy girls who he hates the most.

 

 

"This is the very last time Kiko, stay away! I'm busy and I don't need a delusional girl tailing behind me. I'm not scared to shoot." Jiyong glared before heading back inside.

 

 

------

 

 

Jiyong and TOP and some of his companions watched the CCTV from earlier replaying it as they scrutinised every little detail. They watched the girl liaise with another before the other hid behind a tree whilst the smaller girl headed towards Jiyong. Jiyong’s jaw clenched as he tried to keep in his anger. His eyes focused on the other screen where their personal information was placed.

 

 

“Sir?”

 

 

“Find those 2 girls even if you have to turn the world upside down…FIND THEM!!!” Jiyong roared towards his comrades.

 

 

“Yes Sir” His eyes landed on the big screen that had a picture of the girls who dared to steal his wallet. A very important wallet.

 

 

“Sandara Park. Park Bom. You should get your death wish prepared.” He growled, grabbing a hold of the vase on his left and directing it towards the screen which turned black instantly due to the hard impact. “And when you find them…inform me I will visit them myself.” Jiyong smirked.