1

Unplanned Affection

Chapter 1

 

 

 

"Ah ha! Told you he was rich!" Dara exclaimed as she counted the money from the wallet she had stolen just minutes ago. She grinned as she found a gold necklace hidden in the corner. "Omg we can sell this!" The girls jumped in joy quickly placing the money and necklace into their bag before disposing the wallet.

 

 

Dara and her best friend Bom lived to pickpocket. It was something they enjoyed, clearly knowing it was wrong. Bom's parents died in an accident whilst Dara's abandoned her. They both lived in a care home. Now where did the pickpocket hobby come from? Ever since their eyes landed on a night picture of London they've wanted to visit it no matter whatever it takes them to do. Living in a care home did have its disadvantages. One being at a certain age the owner would stop lending money or any sort of pocket money. The girls were already 20 and the oldest there. But because they were fixed on the idea of going London they never planned to move out.

 

 

"Why did London have to be so expensive?" Bom groaned as they headed for another direction. The girls were beautiful and had the perfect body therefore it was easier for them to achieve their goal.

 

 

"Because it's so pretty!" Dara beamed as they both sighed in happiness. This is the one thing they wanted to happen ever since their eyes landed on that picture and they hoped nothing was gonna stop it from happening. They were ready to tackle all the problems.

 

 

"We are short by a large amount." Bom groaned, adding the new money into their old and calculating it together. "I'm just worried if we get caught one day. The care house will probably watch us rot in jail." Dara giggled hearing Bom. They knew the owner wanted them to leave as soon as possible. The girls were busy hogging one of the biggest room when the care home was already lacking space for the kids. But the girls acted guiltless knowing the owner can't kick them out because they have nowhere to live.

 

 

-------

 

 

"I can't see him Jiyong. I'm hungry." TOP pulled out the cancer stick from his mouth as he eyed the man stood beside him. He had dirty blonde hair but that only made his features stand out. They were both good looking men. One look towards any women and the women were prepared to drop their .

 

 

"If you open your eyes TOP, you'll spot him." Jiyong smirked when his eyes hit bullseye. The man was rushing to the other side with a luggage on his hand, and they perfectly knew why. He was making a runner.

 

 

"I hate it when they run." TOP left Jiyong's side as he sauntered towards the now breathless man who hadn't spotted them yet. Jiyong was gonna follow his actions but was stopped by another figure colliding towards him.

 

 

"Ugh !" Jiyong snarled, trying his best to move the figure out the way so he could capture the man from escaping. Although he knew TOP was perfectly fine with completing the mission. They were both 25 year old forever single men who owned a business together, an underground business. All they had to do was get the drugs from one end to another in behalf of their fathers. Jiyong was a heartless man who didn’t care about anybody but himself. TOP however acts like a little kid stuck in a 25 year old man’s body. But somehow the two clicked together.

 

 

"I'm so sorry. I wasn't watching where I was going. I'm sorry Sir!" The girl apologised as she bowed towards Jiyong.  

 

 

"I don’t care. Move!" Jiyong mumbled as his eyes met the girls. She had brown hair tied up into a bun with a baby face.

 

 

“I apologised. No need to be so rude!” She grumbled, sending him an irritated face. She hated men who acted like the world revolved around them and basically in short, jerks. Jiyong smirked as he leaned against his car.

 

 

“You sure have guts midget.”

 

 

She gasped immediately hearing him. “I AM NOT A MIDGET! YOU COCKROACH!”

 

 

“Cockroach? Is that the best you can come up with midget?” Jiyong chuckled shaking his head back and forth.

 

 

“Yah! GD STOP FLIRTING AND COME HELP ME!” TOP shouted from the distance as he tackled the man to the ground. Jiyong sighed before pushing past the girl, not noticing the smirk that slowly appeared on her lips. Her eyes landed on the wallet on her hand.

 

 

“Ha! For calling me a midget this is my payback!” She muttered to herself before rushing off towards her friend who was busy hiding behind a tree.