nine

Fairytale

 

“I’ll be gone for just three days. Don’t miss me too much okay?” Kyungsoo asked her as he stopped packing his clothes to his luggage and turned to look at her who sulking beside him.

 

Eunjoo silently nodded at him. “I’ll try.” She mumbled with a small pout.

 

Apparently, his father asked him to attend a business meeting in Shanghai. The thing is, he can’t refuse to go this time since he already turned down ALOT of business meetings before when Eunjoo was in the hospital.

 

If he turn this one down, for sure, his father will definitely throw a fit and might even disown him.

 

Kyungsoo pulled her into a hug. “It’s just three days. On the third day, I’ll go home once the meeting ends. I’ll take our private jet so maybe I’ll be here in about 45 minutes.” He boasted off.

 

Eunjoo just  nodded again. It was evident in her face that she didn’t want him to go.

 

Ever since she woke up from her coma, the first person she saw was Kyungsoo, And now, it’s been two months since she’s staying with him. It may sound impossible but, she can’t possibly imagine how a day without Kyungsoo would work. And to think that he’s going to be gone for three days…

 

How would she last alone in this big mansion for three long days?

 

And just then, Kyungoo thought of an idea. He turned to her and cupped her face with his hands. “I’ll just ask someone to come here and accompany you.” He said with a big smile.

 

“Who? Is it someone I know?” Eunjoo asked him, quite intrigued that she’s going to meet someone new.

 

“Of course. He’s our friend. Baekhyun.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Just three days Baek. Just three days please? My dad’s definitely going to disown me if I don’t attend that ing business meeting.

 

When I come back, I’ll do anything you want okay? Just do this for me.

 

Okay?

 

 

 

Baekhyun sighed as he remember how he ended up in Kyungsoo’s house.

 

Kyungsoo had to attend a business meeting since it’s his father’s order. And there’s nothing he could do about it. So now, for three days, he’s asking Baekhyun to stay on his house and take care of Eunjoo since he won’t be around.

 

“He’s really asking me to do hardest things sometimes.” He thought as he buried his face into his palms.

 

But thinking of the brighter side of the situation, this must be a blessing.

 

For him to see Eunjoo like this again, it really is a blessing.

 

How long was it since they last talked? Would she even remember his face? Or even his name?

 

How nice would it be if Eunjoo remembers him?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Baekhyun-ah!”

 

 

 

Baekhyun turned to his right and saw her, beaming at him.

 

I’m not dreaming right? She just called me by my name. She did right? He thought as he stared at her.

 

After two months, he can finally see her within such a short distance. Baekhyun clenched his fists, mentally reminding himself not to hug her or even caress her cheeks like how he used to.

 

“You….. do you remember me now?” he asked her with hopeful eyes, wishing for her to say yes.

 

Eunjoo smiled at him. “No.. I just… Kyungsoo told me your name.” she mumbled apologetically. Baekhyun seemed happy, thinking that she remembered him but the thing is, she didn’t.

 

Baekhyun nodded awkwardly as he tried to smile, the glimmer of hope in his eyes slowly faded as he spoke. “Oh.. so it was like that.”

 

“Sorry.” She apologized as she bit her lower lip.

 

“No no.. it’s okay. I was just being too-“

 

“But I can remember a few things now.” Eunjoo told him.

 

Baekhyun eyed her. “What do you remember?”

 

“Nothing much. I just remember a few things with Kyungsoo.” Eunjoo told him with a small smile. "But I think, I'll be able to remember alot from now on."

 

Eunjoo was never with Kyungsoo before. What would she remember? Baekhyun thought as he stared at her.

 

“Aren’t you hungry? I prepared lots of foods today since you’re here. You’re the first visitor that we had. Ever.” Eunjoo mumbled happily as she sat beside him on the sofa.

 

“I’ll eat later.”was Baekhyun’s short reply to her.

 

Eunjoo just nodded at him. And it didn’t take long before Baekhyun noticed that she was staring at him.

 

“W-why are you staring at me?” he asked as suddenly turned pink.

 

Eunjoo continued studying his face as she spoke. “Looking at you like this… it feels like I’ve known you for a long time. Your face seems very familiar to me.”

 

Baekhyun just stared at her. Not knowing what to say.

 

“I’ve thought of something!” Eunjoo suddenly exclaimed. “Why don’t you tell me how we met? Just tell me something about you… or me… or something that happened in the past. That way, I might remember my past memories. That’d be great.” She told him happily.

 

 

 

Should I tell her the truth? Baekhyun thought as he bit his lip.

 

 

 

 

So hello~

I updated.

And this is such a huge hint hehehe~

Sorry for making you guys wait for so long.

hearteu

 

 

 

 

<3