Chapter Two

Our Life Together

A/N: There's not that much Krishan in this chapter, but it's just the beginning! Fair warning. Fighting.

How We Met Part One


Shoes squeaking against a hard wood floor filled the gym as guys ran back and forth, passing basketballs and calling out names.

“Luhan-hyung? What are you doing here?” A soft voice asked.

A thin, baby faced, blonde turned to look at a skinny, long haired, boy.

“Hey Taemin.” Luhan greeted, as the younger sat down beside him on the bleachers, “Sehun’s trying out for basketball and I’m his ride. I’m assuming you’re here for Minho?”

Taemin laughed and ducked his head, a bright red dusting his cheeks at the mention of his boyfriend. “Yeah, is Sehun going to dance as well?”

Luhan nodded and watched as the younger’s eyes lit up, “Yes! We’re totally going to dominate this year!”

Luhan let out a hearty laugh, “Taemin, we dominate every year.”

Taemin laughed, “Yeah, but that’s because of Eunhyuk hyung. He keeps us on the top. Oh! That reminds me; I heard that Eunhyuk hyung is going to pass it down to Lay hyung, when he graduates.”

“Yeah, and I heard it through the grapevine that it’ll be passed to you when we graduate.” Luhan replied with a wink.

Taemin smirked and nudged his hyung. “I know.”

Both boys looked each other before laughing, “And I’ll pass it to Jongin when I’m done.”

Luhan couldn’t keep the smile off his face. Taemin was such a bright person, Luhan watched him grow up because Sehun was close to him and Jongin since diapers, he watched as he skipped a grade because his IQ is through the roof, he watched as he grew confident, and as he fell in love, Luhan couldn’t feel any prouder of his basically baby brother. He smiled, watching as Taemin talked more of their dance team this year.

Luhan was going to say something in reply before a red head caught his eye; he was sitting on the corner of the bleachers with a snapback sitting backwards on his head.

“Earth to Hyung.” Taemin called before following the older’s gaze. “Mark hyung was trying the flip for Eunhyuk hyung and landed wrong, so he has to sit a week or two.”

Luhan tore his gaze away from the injured male. “Oh.” Was all he could come up with.

Mark was also in the dance club; he was the main acrobatic trickster of them and was usually always flying through the air, he did it so much that he rarely got hurt so this was a little strange.

“Yeah, which is weird though because Mark can usually do them with ease,” Taemin voiced Luhan’s thoughts, “but I saw him talking to Eunhyuk hyung afterwards and they looked so serious but I overheard them talking about a relationship or something, and on top of that Lu-hyung, Mark’s been acting really out of it lately, which is so strange for him.”

Luhan arched an eyebrow, silently asking the younger to tell him what’s on his mind, “I think it has to do with the other guys.”

Mark was one of four best friends that were inseparable. They were all foreigners, and very attractive. Mark was part of the Dance Team, top of his class, and has started in basketball since his sophomore year when he transferred all the way from LA in the States, he is also a gold medalist in Taekwondo but stopped competing due to reason that nobody knows. Though the private school was separated, it was only by buildings so the girls and guys intermingled, and Mark was always the buzz around with the girls, but he’s extremely quiet and shys away from people. The one who brings him out of his shell the most is his best friend Jackson. He was on the dance team last year, but had to forego it this year due to his training for the Olympics. He’s a two time gold medalist in fencing, and had moved to Korea for private training, and because this was a sports and performing arts based school. He’s the opposite of Mark; he is loud and very outgoing. Though he is also the talk of many girls, he doesn’t date any of them. Then there’s Henry who was also in the dance club and even on the soccer team, but as of right now is currently spending the semester in France because he is a violin prodigy. Then there’s Kris. Kris is Chinese, but transferred in from Canada his sophomore year, and took over the basketball team as soon as he arrived. He’s 6 foot 5, and is already committed to play basketball in the best college in Korea, Seoul University. He’s top of his class, and also he traveled around the world to attend different camps for basketball, he’s a much respected photographer, though he uses in alias so not many people know, Luhan only knowing because Kris’s half brother Jongin, is his younger brother Sehun’s best friend.

“You think it’s Kris?” Luhan asked, trying to keep a bite out of his tone.

Taemin shrugged and looked at the male running back and forth on the court, yelling out orders and keeping the team in check.

“You don’t think what people is saying is true, do you hyung?” Taemin asked turning his attention back to his doe eyed hyung.

It was Luhan’s turn to shrug. There’s a rumor going around that Kris and Mark are together, because they’re almost attached at the hip, especially since they came back from fall break.

“You still like Kris hyung?” Taemin asked softly as he glanced around to see if anybody could hear them.

Luhan rolled his eyes and muttered, “Stupid Sehun.”

Luhan had a massive crush on Kris when he returned, and since then, it’s only gotten stronger, though the other doesn’t even notice him, and he tried to keep it a secret, afraid of what would happen if Kris found out.

Luhan shrugged again, and they left it at that. Taemin was not the type to pry; he really respected people’s privacy.

“So, congratulations about the offer from Seoul University.” Taemin broke the silence.

Luhan sighed, “Thanks, but don’t say anything about it yet okay? I’m just not sure if I’m going to take it or not so I don’t want people to know.”

Taemin smiled and nodded, “Oh look, they’re done!”

Luhan looked over to the group of guys who just dispersed from their huddle and watched as a tall male climbed up the stairs, with a shorter one in tow.

“Minho! You did great!” Taemin yelled as he jumped on his sweaty boyfriend.

“Thanks baby, let’s go get some food, I’m starving.” Minho replied, placing his boyfriend down gently, and interlocking their fingers. “Bye Luhan hyung, good job today Sehun-ah, I’ll see you at practice Monday!”

Minho winked and laughed as his small boyfriend tugged him away.

They waved and smiled as the couple walked away, “So, are you hungry too?”

The younger brother nodded with a blank face before turning around to walk down the bleachers.

“Sehun!” A voice called out, both males turned to see Kris waving for Sehun to walk to him. Luhan trailed afterwards, but was careful to keep a good distance away from Mark who was still sitting on the bleacher, his ankle now visible, was covered with a wrap and brace.

Luhan didn’t realize he was staring till he looked up slightly and was met with a small glare. He tried to flash a small smile, before the glare turned slightly sad and then was gone all together and left with a blank expression, leaving Luhan confused.

“Really hyung?” Sehun asked, pulling Luhan from his thoughts.

“Yeah, I’m really impressed with how you handle the ball and your agility. I think you’ll be a great aspect all the way around.” Luhan heard Kris tell his little brother and he felt a swell of relief and pride fill him.

“Thanks a lot hyung!” Sehun smiled and laughed as Kris pulled him in for a hug and then ruffled his hair. Which surprised Luhan since his brother usually hated being touched by people.

“I’ll see you later brat. I’m sure you’ll be over to see Jongin tonight anyways.” Kris called, before turning towards Luhan.

Startled, Luhan’s face flushed a bright red. “Hey, in case I forget, take care of my brother okay? Don’t let people cleat him because he’ll try to pick a fight with them, get his kicked, and then make me handle it.”

Luhan laughed, and nodded, fully aware that the younger would definitely do something like that except that he could probably win the fight, “I’ll try, but I make no promises.”

Kris laughed as well before walking to Mark. Luhan watched as Mark slowly got to his feet and wrapped an arm around Kris’s neck and the latter wrapped one around his waist. The smile slipped from his face as he watched them leave, and Luhan was thrown as Mark turned slightly, making eye contact with Luhan before sending him a small smirk and leaning in to whisper into Kris’s ear.

That was just the beginning of their story.


A/N: Just a heads up, this is going to be very detailed. I want to describe everybody, and let you get to know all of them. Yes, I know, the four are like freaking amazing people and how are they even in High School, but as we go you'll see everybody is great at something, because this school is for the best of the best. Yes, Mark is one of my bias's so I shall use him. Also, can't forget 2min, especially since we're celebrating Shinee's Six Year Anniversary! This is part one of how they met. It's what starts it all, and I got to describe a lot of the people in their lives. Because seriously, even though they're amazing, I want them to have some what of a normal aspect of life. and in high school, you have have a bunch of crap going on, and crushes and all that stuff. Anyways, I'm rambling, I just wanted to put that warning out there. You're going to meet a lot of people, and see how some of them are intertwined! Okay, I'm done. I'll probably update part two tomorrow, enjoyyyyy. Fighting. <3

You're a brave soul.

                                -Double XX