Chapter Five

Our Life Together

A/N: Fair warning! Fighting!


“Chanyeol, honey, please pick your jaw up off of the table.” Luhan said in a mothering tone as he carefully got off of his lover’s lap and walked to let out Galaxy out of his room.

Chanyeol just stared off into space in disbelief before stuttering and exclaiming, “Th-That’s a freaking awesome love story!”

Kris just chuckled at his cousin’s enthusiasm.

“Well since you and Luhan hyung have been dating so long, when are you going to-mhmhp.”

Kris’s eyes widened and Luhan turned around as he picked the small pomski up, Luhan tilted his head in confusion when he saw Jongin covering Chanyeol’s mouth before smiling and patting the giant on the head.

“Hannie hyung! Let’s go take Galaxy out to go the bathroom!” Sehun yelled as he pulled Luhan and the puppy out the door of the couple’s penthouse.

“What was that!?” Chanyeol shaking his back and forth between the two brothers.

“We don’t bring up marriage Chanyeol hyung.” Jongin said simply as he shrugged.

“What? Why not?” Chanyeol asked looking at Kris who had his chin resting on his hand.

“Luhan doesn’t like the idea of marriage.” Kris said motioning for Chanyeol to drop it as the door opened.

“Hyung! I didn’t know it was raining!” Sehun whined.

“Yeah, well if you didn’t drag me out the door I could have told you that.” Luhan retorted, setting Galaxy down.

“Luhan, he’s soaked. That’s not good for his health.” Kris chided looking down at their six month old puppy.

Luhan smiled, but was interrupted, “Jongin and I will dry him!”

“We will?” Jongin asked before taking one look at his best friend and rising from his chair to follow the puppy into his own-yes, own- bedroom.

“So, how did Mark hyung not die?” Chanyeol asked as Luhan settled himself into the chair beside Kris.

“Well, he had leukemia, and in a last ditch effort, I volunteered to get my bone marrow tested and by a miracle it was enough of a match to be able to save his life.” Kris said nonchalantly, as he raised an eyebrow at the screams coming from Galaxy’s room

“But isn’t it super rare to find a match?” Chanyeol asked extremely puzzled.

“That’s why I said it was a miracle.” Kris said pointedly.

“So when are you going to confess?” Luhan asked casually, resting his head on his lover’s shoulder and wrapping his thin arms around his muscular boyfriend’s.

Chanyeol’s face flushed as he scratched the back of his neck, “I don’t know. It’s really scary.”

“What part of confessing to Baekhyun is scary?” Luhan implored, sighing contentedly as Kris placed a kiss on his head.

“He can be a bit intimidating.” Chanyeol flailed.

Kris and Luhan both shared a look before Kris turned towards to Chanyeol, “Okay, who’s Jongin dating?”

“Kyungsoo.” Chanyeol answered hesitantly.

“And who is more intimidating?” Luhan pushed.

“Well, Kyungsoo, of course. He’s like the spawn of Satan!” Chanyeol yelled with wide eyes.

“I’m the what?” A low smooth voice slid around Chanyeol, causing him to jump and flinch at the same time.

Chanyeol looked at the petite male in front of him who has large eyes and heart shaped lips, basically he looks like an angel, except with the look he’s giving Chanyeol right now.

Chanyeol could only open and close his mouth as the couple behind him laughed at his fear.

“Hey baby! What are you doing here?” Jongin called as he walked out of Galaxy’s room, holding the small puppy close to his chest.

Kyungsoo smiled brightly and leaned over the puppy to peck his boyfriend on the lips.

“I had a feeling I would be needed this morning.” They both shared a knowing look before Jongin handed Galaxy to Kris who was reaching for him.

“Where’s Hunnie, Jonginnie?” Luhan asked as he played with Galaxy’s paw.

“He’s on the phone with Baekhyun.” Jongin answered as he pulled his small lover onto his lap.

“Chanyeol Hyung! Baekhyun hyung wants to talk to you!” Sehun yelled before anyone got the chance to reply.

Chanyeol quickly rose from his chair before darting into the living room, only tripping once in his blind haste.

“So why are you really here babe?” Jongin asked into his lover’s pale neck.

“Luhan and I may or may not have already set a plan into motion to get those two dumb s together.” Kyungsoo replied, sharing a smirk with Luhan.
“Damn straight Soo.” Luhan agreed reaching over to his and Kyungsoo’s hand shake.

“Kris hyung?” Jongin whispered as his boyfriend laughed at his and Luhan’s conversation.

Kris nodded showing Jongin he had his attention.

“Did they just do that handshake?” Jongin whispered, his voice shaking a little.

Kris nodded again.

“Code GTFO?”

Kris nodded, again, as he slowly detached his lover’s arm from his and slipping out of the room with Galaxy, and Jongin doing the same.

*

*

*

*

“They got away again, didn’t they?” Kyungsoo asked looking around the room.

Luhan nodded. “I don’t even think this plan is nearly as bad as that time-”

“When Jongin had to-”

“And Kris-”

“Yeah.” Both boys hummed, as they smirked to themselves again.

Kairis is hiding. Baekyeol is oblivious. LuSoo is smirking. This can’t turn out well.


A/N: I don't even know. I'm tired. But I updated. Now I'm going to sleep. I'll update a less crappier one tommorrow. 

You're a brave soul.

                          -Double XX