Baekyeol's Story: Part Two

Our Life Together

A/N: This really has no fluff or couples in it. I've got to get it out the way so baekyeol can clear up soon! Also I love Taeyeon, but ya know, story. So fair warning! Fighting.


“Luhan!” Kris yelled into their penthouse, “Damn it Luhan.”

Luhan came rushing to front to see his tall boyfriend stumbling around trying to get his shoes off. His eyes were wide with fear, Kris only cussed at him when he was furious and Luhan’s only seen that a few times.

“Y-yifan,” Luhan stuttered out cowering slightly when the male’s eyes shot up to meet his.

“Oh . I’m sorry. I-that wasn’t meant for you. Just come here.” Kris rambled out as he opened his arms wide. Luhan hesitated for a moment but couldn’t help slipping into his lover’s warm embrace.

“I’m going to New York. I-uh- I’m leaving in a few hours.” Kris muttered into Luhan’s head before he placed a small kiss on his crown.

Luhan backed out of the safety of his lover’s arms and stared at him in disbelief. “You’re what?”

“Chanyeol, he, there’s been an accident and I need to get there. I’ve already booked you a flight for tomorrow, but I need you to take care of Galaxy and let Sehun and Jongin know.” Kris explained as he moved towards their room.

“Okay, is he okay? Do we know anything?” Luhan asked as he grabbed his cell phone and made the necessary calls.

“No. Jackson called and- where is my passport-” Luhan pointed to the bedside table, “Mark and Chanyeol were supposed to meet Jackson for dinner and then they got into an accident I guess. I don’t know Jackson said that he doesn’t know anything on either of them yet. Okay, , yeah never mind, that’s everything.”

Luhan hugged Yifan one last time before the taller rushed out the front door. He couldn’t help but sigh before turning his attention to his phone. As he began another call the door slammed back open and Yifan charged through, grabbed both sides of Luhan’s face and placed a searing kiss on his plush lips.

“I can’t leave without telling you that I love you. Okay, Xiao Lu? I love you.” Kris whispered sincerely before running back out the door, leaving Luhan with a soft smile on his face.

“I love you too.” He whispered to nobody.

*

“You look like .”

Baekhyun couldn’t even muster up the energy to snap at his roommate; especially because for once Jongdae wasn’t being an , he was just stating the obvious. It’s been a long three months and his nightmares that he was having regularly were not helping in any way.

“Oh, yeah here,” Baekhyun barely had time to catch a thick envelop being hurled at him. “It’s from Kris.”

Baekhyun nodded blankly as he trudged into his room. He turned the envelope over again in his hands contemplating whether or not he wanted to open it. He couldn’t take more hate. He couldn’t take much more of anything to be honest.

Still, he sighed, he’s never said anything bad to me so might as well. With that thought in mind, he tore the envelop open with trembling hands.

Baekhyun knew that Chanyeol moved to New York a month into their junior year of college to finish schooling. He knew that he lives with Kris’s friends. He knew that Chanyeol moved across the world to get away from himself. And he knew that he would never forgive himself for making all that happen. Bracing himself for the worst, he pulled a white sheet out and almost threw up at the words.

Baekhyun.

Trust in your hyung.

If you love Chanyeol like I know you do,

You’ll get on the plane.

“The plane?” Baekhyun mumbled to himself before he found a plane ticket with a yellow sticky note on it.

You’re plane leaves at 10.

 

Baekhyun glanced at the clock, before taking a deep breath. “JONGDAE.”

The door slammed open showing a feline like male with a smirk on his lips, keys on his fingers, and a suitcase by his side.  “I knew you wouldn’t let me down. Let’s go .”

*

“Byun Baekhyun. No matter what happens, at least you’ll get to see Chanyeol again. Even if it’s for the last time.” Baekhyun muttered to himself as he relaxed into his seat.

He closed his eyes, it was going to be a long plane ride and he needs all the sleep he can get. Just as he settled in, he felt a light tap on his shoulder. He peeked through his eyes before shooting straight up, “Holy . Are you going too?”

Jongdae laughed, “You can bet your tiny that I am. I’m the one who is taking care of everything for that large giant.” Baekhyun rolled his eyes but stopped his retort when he saw the thin male pull another envelope out of a backpack.

“You have another one?” Baekhyun asked relaxing back in his seat, though his heart was thumping wildly.

Jongdae shot him a cheeky smile before it slipped into a thin line, confused, Baekhyun gripped the letter that Jongdae had just shoved into his slim fingers tighter.

Taking a large gulp of air, he tore the envelope open.

Baekhyun.

I knew you wouldn’t let hyung down.

 You were always one of my favorite dongsaengs.

You and Jongdae of course, only because he’s reading over your shoulder though.

Baekhyun heard a snort in his ear before shooting a glare at the male who settled back into his own seat and closed his eyes, smiling slightly Baekhyun went back to the letter,

 Obviously, if you’re reading this you got onto the plane, which means you’re very much still in love with Chanyeol. I knew it from the start that you two were hopelessly in love with each other. I’ve learned a lot of what love looks like, and what it doesn’t look like in all my travels. I’ve seen it first hand with Mark and Jackson, with Jongin and Kyungsoo, and I feel it every time I look at Luhan. It’s an amazing feeling isn’t it? Being in love?

Being in love is a wonderful feeling that has the ability to paralyze you with fear as well. It’s quite a complicated emotion, one that is often missed out on due to that very fear. One that is either instilled by that very person, or one that is created by another.

Baekhyun covered his mouth, tears beginning to pool in his warm brown eyes. “He knew.” Baekhyun sobbed to himself, silently thanking Jongdae for putting headphones in and ignoring him. Baekhyun knew that no music was being played, and he respected Jongdae for giving him his time.

Yes, I do know. Byun Baekhyun. How dare you try to hide this from me? I am the almighty Wu Kris, I can take care of anyone, including that . She will no longer be employed there, and any singing career that she wished she could have, well, she shouldn’t hold her breath. And don’t worry about her threat that if you told anybody you and Chanyeol would be hurt. I’ve taken the liberty of applying you to the college that Chanyeol is now attending, it has one of the best music programs in the country, and you’ve been accepted with full scholarship. I have also found you both a nice apartment that is a short commute to the school and to a local grocery story. Well actually Jongdae did, because he is my assistant. But I looked over it and you have nothing to worry about. Besides confessing to Chanyeol.

Chanyeol. The reason you’re flying around the world, and reading this letter. Park Chanyeol. He’s the reason why I’m flying around the world, and writing this letter. I’ve been informed that Chanyeol has been an accident. As I write this now, I have just heard that he is stable but bouncing in between a comatose state, and not. Will he want to see you? I’m not sure. But I want him to see you, because you two es belong together. Don’t worry too much about him. He’ll be fine. Everything will be fine.

He is a fighter. And so are you.

And now, you’re both going to have to prove it more than ever.

Love,

Kris hyung.

‘Love is worth fighting for, being brave for and to risk everything for.

If you don’t risk anything, you risk even more.’

“That’s a great quote, isn’t it?” Jongdae broke through Baekhyun’s thoughts.

Baekhyun playful glared, though it lost its affect with the tears sliding down the male’s smooth pale skin. “Were you reading over my shoulder again Kim Jongdae?”

Jongdae laughed and cracked an eye open to look at his petite friend. “I’m the one who had to get the tickets, and the letters, and then seal them and deliver it.”

Baekhyun raised an eyebrow, “So you’ve already read the letters?”

Jongdae rose up and looked at his friend, “No, I didn’t. But I did see some of the quote when I was putting them into the envelope. And I know that quote by heart so.”

“You know this quote?” Baekhyun asked, genuinely intrigued. He likes cracking Jongdae’s shell and wiggling in some, seeing the serious side of the usual troll.

“Yeah. Yifan has it tattooed on his body, and I was with him when he got it done.” Jongdae explained snorting at Baekhyun’s face. “He has multiple tattoos, as well as Luhan, Kyungsoo, Jongin, Minseok, and yours truly.”

Baekhyun trailed his eyes down his hyung’s body suspiciously, “Really?”

“Yes, Chanyeol’s got some to but I’m sure you know that.” Jongdae said off-handedly.

Baekhyun’s mouth dropped, “He has what?”

Jongdae’s eyes widened, “You didn’t know?” He watched as Baekhyun shook his head, still in shock, “I just figured that you two have done the deed so you would have seen them.”

Baekhyun blushed a bright red, “We didn’t do anything like that you ert!”

Jongdae just laughed in response, before they let a comfortable silence consume them.

“You know,” Jongdae spoke again, “that quote has gotten Kris through some rough times with Luhan. Hell it’s gotten me through my hard times with Minseok.”

Baekhyun was shocked at the information; he always thought that they were a perfect couple.

“You and Minseok have had rough times?” Baekhyun asked in disbelief.

Jongdae cocked his head to the left and raised an eyebrow at the younger,

 “Don’t you always when you’re in love?”

Don’t you always when you’re in love?


 

A/N: I've finally updated! I semi-broke my laptop, and we've had some family emergencys. But thank you for all of your support! I should update soon, but it's so hard to tell right now! I hope you enjoyed, I'll see you sooooon!

You're a brave soul.

                              -Double XX