Chapter One

Our Life Together

 

A/N: Fair warning. Fighting!

Chanyeol finds out the truth.


A tall built male, his head shaved on both sides and wavy dirty-blonde hair pulled back into a ponytail, a simple black t-shirt covering his broad shoulders and toned stomach, and loose grey sweats clinging to his hips, spit his milk all over his kitchen table and the male across from him.

“Hyung, that’s just nasty.” A tan male stated, though his face was scrunched up in disgust, his tone gave away the fact that he found it rather amusing.

Another tall male, with short black hair spiked up, wiped his face and let out a long whine about how unnecessary spiting his milk was at him, and how Jongin needed to stop laughing because it was not funny, and now he might have some infectious disease.

“God Chanyeol. What are you whining about so loudly in the morning?” A smooth voice slid through the kitchen.

“Sehun, what are you doing here?” Jongin asked his best friend slash enemy, everybody completely ignoring complaints coming from Chanyeol.

“He spent the night last night; Luhan and I were helping him with his project.” The tall blonde answered, finally snapping out of his daze and walking to put the empty cup in the sink.

Jongin pouted, “Seriously Kris hyung? I’m your actual brother.”

Kris returned back to his seat, ignored the male across from him who was banging his head on the table repeatedly, before turning to his little half-brother, “And?”

Jongin sputtered and threw his hands in the air, while glaring at the tall lanky teen taking the seat across from him. “Stop stealing my brother.”

Kris rolled his eyes though the corners of his lips twitched upwards, “Seriously Jongin, this again?”

Jongin glanced at his brother before growling at the blonde who simply blinked and returned back to his fruit loops.

“What is with all the noise-oh Chanyeol. That explains it.” A sweet voice floated through the air as with the new comer who was lanky, with slight muscles, red tousled hair, and large doe eyes.

“Morning Luhan.” Kris greeted softly as the male walked over to him and pecked his lips.

“Morning Yifan.” He replied before smiling and pecking his lips again.

“So Chanyeol,” Luhan started as Kris pulled him onto his lap after gathering his cup of tea, “What brings you here?”

“Well, I was kind of thinking that, ya know, maybe, ya know-”

“He wants to find some actual balls and ask Baekhyun hyung out.”

“What? Sehun! How did you even know that?” Chanyeol asked a little amazed at the younger since he wasn’t around when he made this decision.

“I told you, you were being loud.” Sehun replied, sliding off his chair to refill his bowl.

“Sehun, don’t eat too much of that, it’s not good for you.” Kris said frowning with concern.

“Yes hyung. I’ll only eat half, is that okay?” Sehun asked, pausing in his pouring.

“Yeah, that’s fine. Then leave your bowl and I’ll clean it for you.”

Sehun beamed as he grabbed his bowl and went back to his seat.

Luhan smiled widely at the interaction between his lover and his younger brother. It was always hard to find people that could actually get through to Sehun, and he was so warmed that Kris was the one who could.

“Hyung,” Jongin called, “Will you please go out shopping with me? I need to get new clothes for my dance competition.”

Kris laughed before nodding, “Sure thing Jongin. I’ll even buy all your stuff and you some pizza.”

Jongin smiled and nodded his head repeatedly, “Thanks hyung!”
“So anyways Chanyeol,” Luhan shook his head at the two brothers’ cute conversation before he redirected the conversation towards one of the twin towers, “You want to finally ask Baekhyun out?”

Chanyeol nodded and rubbed the back of his neck shyly. “Yeah, and I was coming over to ask Kris how I should do it. I mean, you two have been together for like four years, and, and I want something like that with Baekhyun.”

Luhan laughed a little, “You can have that, if you would ask him out.”

Chanyeol ducked his head, before looking at the couple in front of them, “Yeah, but you were high school sweet hearts since like freshmen year unlike Baekhyun and I, and we haven’t even been friends that long!”

Luhan blinked and turned and stared at the man behind him, and the one beside him looked at the one across from him as they busted out in laughter.

Chanyeol looked around the room with wide eyes, “What’s going on?”

“They didn’t start dating till their senior year. They didn’t even interact during school.” Jongin informed Chanyeol.

“What? I’ve always heard that you got together since like, day one of high school.” Chanyeol trailed off, watching as Luhan shook his head, and Kris laughed.

“No. Kris always hung out with Mark hyung, who was always followed by Jackson hyung, and Henry hyung was there too.” Jongin explained.

“And Luhan always hung out with Minseok hyung, and Lay hyung, with Lay’s boyfriend Suho hyung.” Sehun added.

Chanyeol looked thoroughly confused.

Kris smiled as he thought about their high school years. He didn’t know Chanyeol then, even though they’re cousins, Chanyeol entered his life the second year of college, along with Baekhyun (Chanyeol’s crush) who was introduced to them through Minseok’s boyfriend Jongdae, who also brought Kyungsoo (Jongin’s now boyfriend), and then Lay brought Tao a foreign exchange student (who will probably be dating, if they’re not already, Sehun.)

Kris tightened his arms around his lover’s waist, sighing in content.

“Okay, well Lu-hyung, Kris-hyung,” Chanyeol started, “How did you end up together?”

The couple smiled as they recalled that sweet moment in their life.

“Well Chanyeol, it actually started our junior year, it was the beginning of basketball season and…..”


A/N: Hey guyssssss. I'm backkkkk. I'm going to work on S.O.S. but I feel like with the situation going on right now, everybody could nice sweet Krishan. Plus, this has been on my mind for awhile, so might as well. I missed you allllll, and thank you for your support! I am so grateful, I can't even put it in to words how much I love y'all! I'll update soon!

You're a brave soul.

                                   -Double XX