Chapter 08

Always the Bestfriend, Never the Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Xuimin POV

"What secret?"

Rae hae and I we're shock from the voice that we heard from the back. I looked at the back and saw Luhan with confusion in his eyes. He walked going us and sat beside Rae Hae and look into Rae Hae's eyes.

"What secret are you talking about?" Looking straight into Rae Hae eyes

"Uhm nothing important its just my secret with Xuimin Oppa" Rae hae said and showed her confident smile. I was glad that she did not act something suspicious in front of Luhan or else Luhan will know and hate me for it.

______

As the time pass by, Exo members arrived and also Min Hye and Ri Sung. As usual the 2 couples did there lovely dovey scene infront of us again while Min Hye was busy texting someone. I wonder who she was texting and Luhan was also texting with a big smile plastered in his face. In my curiosity, I stood up and made a excuse so that I could glance at Min Hye or Luhan's phone. I stood up and throw my trash to the nearest trash can and caught a glimpse at her phone and she was really texting Luhan. Luhan's name in her phone was DEER <3. It hurts knowing that Luhan is already making a move while here I am still doing nothing to show my love for Min hye. It also hurts so much because in her phone my name was just hamster and nothing else, unlike Luhan there is a heart.

"Yah! Min hye who are you texting?" Rae Hae spoke and evey one in the table look straight to Min hye.

" Uhm a friend of mine" she said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter