Chapter 02

Always the Bestfriend, Never the Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Xiumin pov

It's been a week since I know who Min hye likes, I always avoid her because it hurts so much, seems like my heart was prick with thousands of needles. Min hye always hang out with Luhan, but I think Luhan don't even know that Min hye likes him. Everytime I glance at her, she is always talking to Luhan and it broke my heart into pieces.

We were eating at lunch at the cafeteria with Exo, They were still sits available, Rae hae, Ri sung and Min hye enter the cafeteria and all eyes were on them.They are queenkas at school except that Ri sung never admit that she is while Exo was kingka. I look at Min hye and everything turn slow.

I notice  Taemin, Onew and  Key walk going to them, they call their group SHINee and they have 5 members. Taemin gave Rae hae a  bouquet of Roses. I look at Sehun saw him very angry, Sehun never wanted boys confessing to Rae hae. I turn back at them and saw Rae hae walking to us and sit beside Sehun. Key was leave dumbfolded when Kris grab Ri sung wrist. Onew gave Min hye a small box, it was color pink, design ith small hearts, with a ribbon on top. Min hye smile and walk going to us and sitted between Luhan and I.

We were eating quietly until Min hye choke her food, I  grab my mineral water and let her drink it. She finish the mineral water that I've given her. Luhan never really like Min hye, he likes someone else, many rumors said that Luhan used to like Rae hae but when he knows that Sehun and her are dating

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter