Chapter 11

Always the Bestfriend, Never the Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Xuimin POV

 

After hearing what Min hye and Luhan did, I stood up. I can’t handle it. It pains me to know that they are finally together. I don’t care what exo and the rest would think if I stood up and left. I reach the garden and sat on the tree, I need air. I need to process everything that happened in the cafeteria. Am I dreaming? Definitely not but I want to act as if it was all a dream so I can wake up and finally say that Min hye can still be mine.

 

“You okay hyung?” I look up and saw it was Sehun and Rae hae.

 

“What are you doing here?”

 

“We can’t just let you stood up and leave, the others might think otherwise” Rae hae said

 

“I just can’t believe it, it hurts a lot” I said and started to cry. I can’t stop my self from crying, it was very painful. I don’t care what will be the rumours after this but I need to let it all out. I heard Rae hae was telling Sehun to comfort me but Sehun was aftaid to do it.

 

“I’m okay guys, just letting it all out” I said and assure them that I’m okay.

 

We headed home and Sehun sends Rae hae home then me. When we reached home Sehun ask “Hyung, wanna grab some drinks for a while? Just to ease what you are feeling”

 

I had a couple drink

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter