Chapter 03

Always the Bestfriend, Never the Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan pov

I have dated krystal for weeks already, many people were curious who I am dating, Krystal and I keep our relationship secret because Krystal don't want to break up with Minhyuk slash Rae hae's older brother, Min hyuk hyung spent money for the tuition fees of Krystal, Krystal is a poor young girl, she use to be the heir of their company but her parents died in a plane crash and her relatives stole her inherits and leave her behind. She live in apartment paid by Min hyuk.

I told her already to break up with Min hyuk but she decline, she told me if they broke up with Min hyuk, He will stop paying her tuitions and she can't afford to pay the rent. Everytime I saw her with Min hyuk, I want to stole her away.

I walk going to my class after having my make out session with Krystal. I walk past the bathroom and saw Xiumin going out from it.

"Why is he acting strange?"

 

Xiumin pov

I saw Luhan stop kissing Krystal and walk going to my direction, I find a place to hide but I have no were to hide. I walk going to the bathroom and when he past by I will pretend I did not saw him making out with Krystal.

"Please make my plan work"

I walk out of the Bathroom and in perfect time he pass by. He stare at me and shrug. I sigh when I saw him walking going to his classroom. I walk going to my classroom and found out I was late, I was the only one person that is not in his/her seat. I roll my eyes and walk to my place or chair but stop when Mrs.Bang speak.

"Why are you late?"

"I was wondering where my next subject is and I was lost and don't know where to go" I sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter