Chapter 05

Always the Bestfriend, Never the Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan pov

"WHAT??!!"

Krystal stand up and go near the door and face me with her swollen eyes. She try to hold her tears back "I love Min hyuk oppa, I don't wanna cheat to him anymore"

"b-b-but -"bI was about to conitnue but she cut me off 

"Can't you see it oppa! Min hyuk younger sister Min Hye likes you!" she shouted at me

"Rae hae is in a relationship with Sehun, are you crazy?"

"You know how much Min hyuk cares for Min hye, he treat her like his younger sister"

"No, Min hye like no other person than Xiumin hyung"

"Remember we do this to make my life better with Min hyuk oppa and to make her jealous to notice her feelings for you" she shouted at me and open the door and got out and slam it close.

I can't believe it I forgot about our plan. Min Hye likes me now but I like Krystal already. My feelings for her was gone and transfered to Krytsal. Well she always treat me like a older brother. I heard something ring under the couch. I bent down and saw it was Min hyuk's message. I open it and read it.

"Could you help me here jagiya?,Min hye is always talking about how cute Luhan is. I can handle Rae hae always talking about sehun but this? I can't handle two girls squeling about the person they love. I do not know what to my little sister's annoying friend.Help me!"

I drop the phone in shocked state. I cannot believe that she likes me that much. The way she acts this past days been worst. She always

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter