Chapter 10

Always the Bestfriend, Never the Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Xuimin Pov

 

It’s been a week since Luhan and Min hye have been hanging out with each other. Everyday they would go out and go somewhere and enjoy each other company. The rest of the exo member knows nothing about it. They usually make some stupid excuse then the rest of the exo members would fall for it.

 

“Oppa, can I tell you a secret?” Min hye said as she fiddle with her ballpen, we are at out hang out stop. She is currently making her assignments and I could see that is she is bothered by something.

 

“What is it?”

 

“Luhan oppa and I started dating already, he asked me yesterday and I said yes” it broke my heart into a thousand pieces. I should not allow her to go hang out with Luhan. I should have confess to her right away, I hate being like this all the time. Why can’t she see how much I love her.

 

I just smile to her reassuring her that everything is alright, I could tell that it is really bugging her especially that she is hiding it to me. We went to our respective classroom since its time already, another boring hours of class.

 

Kang Rae Hae Pov

 

Class finally ended and I could finally see Sehun oppa, I went out of the classroom and saw my baby waiting patiently outside. We hed to the cafeteria hand locked to each other. We reached the cafeteria and saw that all of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter