Chapter 06

Always the Bestfriend, Never the Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan pov

"But how could I like her?"

I climb upstairs and slowly walked going to my bedroom. I can't stop thinking what Kystal told me. Min hye can't like me.She treat me like a older brother. She just can't like me in a short time or maybe she like me when I still have feelings for her but I did not realize her feelings for me because I am always thinking of how to make her fall in love with me.

Krystal was my bestfriend but everything was destroyed when our deal was made. I fall for her instead of falling deeper to Min hye.

*Flashback*

I look from a far from Min hye and Xiumin walking together at school hand in hand. Many people tried tell me they are just bestfriends but from what I saw was the opposite. They always act cute and do some lovey dovey scene infront of us. Even though Xiumin hyung never told me that she like her, I am sure he pretty like her.

I look back from them and saw them slowly walking out the school campus.mI felt at a tap my shoulder, I turn around and saw Krystal , my bestfriend, my protector. She wave her arms me and smile widely, showing her pearly white teeth.

"Looking at her again?"

"Yeah"

"As always"

"Well i have news today, some good ones!!"

"About her again?"

"Yup"

"Luhan I am tired listening to that. Everyday you told me what happen if she go near you. Every detail of what happen you always told me. Even the smallest thing, you even told me like you have the same color of notebook and told me again you are match made in heaven!" Krystal said and roll her eyes.

"What could I do, I like and love her"

"Well, I kin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter