Chapter 7 - Dispute

Bangtan Academy - Psychics 101

Mochi's Corner ~ the inspiration zone!

As much as I love volleyball to the point where I was on the team... I did not mean to spike the ball in anybody's face T-T ... SORRY RAPHAEL!!!

Park Bom: You and I

~listen to the song before you start reading this chapter for an energy boost~

♪♪~♪♪~♪♪~♪♪~♪♪~♪♪~♪♪~♪♪~♪♪

Chapter 7

"uh.. hmm...", Taehyung blinked a few times as his eyes focus to the scene after waking up. He laid on Hoseok's lap this whole time that he was out in the green house.

"Taehyung! You're awake!!!", exclaimed a worried Hoseok.

"What happened...?", Taehyung rubbed his eyes as he gets up slowly with the help of Hoseok.

Demeter was hiding behind an apple tree, taking peeks in between to check on the student's situation. "How is he...?"

The boy in the purple pointy hat smacks Demeter on the back, causing Demeter to come out from hiding. "Why don't you go and see for yourself, 'professor'?", said the boy who wore a rather angry looking smile on his face.

"You are not sweet at all... Suga...", Demeter blushed as he twirls his fingers around.

"What did you just say?", the boy bends over as his face was hovering over Demeter's.

"umm... I'm fine...", Taehyung announced, raising his arm up as proof of that.

Suga takes off his hat and pulls out a glass of orange juice. "Here drink this and get some fluids into your body.", he said as the cup floated towards Taehyung.

"Sweet as always Yoongi.", Hoseok stated as he winked at Suga.

"You just don't know how much of a demon he can be sometimes...", Demeter crossed his arms into a pout.

"Well if 'SOMEBODY' could control the half giant in him, maybe I wouldn't have to worry so much... oh and did I mention how I always have to fix up mess after mess before madam Hera found out?", Suga shook his head in disapproval of Demeter's attitude.

"HOSEOKIE!!!!", Demeter runs up to Hoseok and tugs on the student's sleeve. "He's bullying me again..."

Hoseok smiled gently at the kid professor and pats him on the head, "There, there~"

Taehyung's mouth opened. "ka..." and in an instant... 

"Don't you dare", Suga appeared behind Taehyung with a knife close to the boy's throat.

Few minutes later... 

"Let's do things over again, shall we?", Professor Demeter proposed.

Everybody agreed and went onto introductions.

"I'll start things off - I'm Ronso Rosa, but people here know me as Demeter, the goddess of harvest and agriculture - b-b-but! that doesn't mean I'm a girl! I'm just a host...! I do love cooking, cleaning, sewing, and gardening though... I'm not weird in any way!.", Demeter rambled on and on till Hoseok pats Demeter on the head.

"Okay okay... I think the new student knows who you are by now.", said Hoseok.

"Ahem~", Suga was raring to go. "My name is Min Yoongi, a rank 3 witch~ my specialty is apparently fixing things.", Suga said, throwing darts at the professor with his glares.

"Uh-huh.", Taehyung nodded as Suga and Demeter looked at him with expectant eyes. "My name is Taehyung..."

"Mhmm! Mhmm!", the two hovered closer and closer.

"Give it a rest you two... he still doesn't know which division he's in... all I know so far is - He's the host of Lelanthos and wields the Boreas of a silver white lining.", Hoseok stated, pulling the two curious cats back away from Taehyung.

"Silver white lining?", Suga takes off his hat and pulls out a brown text book with scribbles in the front which Taehyung couldn't make out. "Well all I know is white stands for wind but the metallic series... only belong to those of a divine lineage.", Suga hummed as he flipped from page to page.

Demeter was tapping his finger on his chin, "What did the affinity crystal make of the water?"

"A thick texture that rivaled Prince Jimin's.", replied Hoseok.

"Taehyung, stick out your hand.", Demeter places a chair in front of Taehyung and climbs up on it.

Taehyung does as he was told without question.

"Hold still for a bit.", Demeter takes ahold of Taehyung's hand and closes his eyes.

The room was quiet for a brief moment till Demeter began to elude a visible green aura and finally...

"You have been through a lot in your past... I can't break into your ancestry but it seems Lelanthos loved you immensely - causing the compability and your magic potency to increase to a court official rank.", Demeter opened his eyes. "I'm pretty sure you will be put into rank 1 since we never had a rank 0 like yourself before in the academy... but just between you and me... I don't think the rank 1 curriculum would help a bud like yourself. I will go chat with the other professors during the faculty meeting."

"Hey people~"

"What is a rank 1 like yourself doing in here?", Hoseok snarled at the higher ranking's entry.

"Don't be so cold, Hoseok. I was just bringing our little pikachu friend here to Aphrodite but he kept crying that he hates needles.", Seokjin points at the pikachu behind him with his thumb.

"Oh god not again...", Suga shook his head at the pikachu. Rummaging through his hat for a first aid kit, Suga attends to the fallen pikachu.

"Does Namjoon have memory loss or something... he's only a rank 2... I don't know whether to call him brave or reckless anymore.", Hoseok sighed.

"Now...", Seokjin's smile released an uncomfortable air as he directed his attention to Taehyung. "The new student here was on a tour with me but strolled off on his own without telling me.", Seokjin puts an arm around Taehyung and smacks the boy's shoulder a couple of times.

"It's not like that... I-I just got bored...", Taehyung explained.

"Bored? How could you be bored of my elegant performance?", questioned Seokjin.

The room fell silent as a breeze runs through the awkward tension.

"Brother, do you think your so-called performances that resemble a stripper show are elegant?", a voice echoed from behind them.

"Sir Dominic...", Seokjin's expression changed to that of a scowl.

"Ah Apollo~ what brings you here to the green house today?", Demeter smiled brightly as the man walked in behind Jin.

Dominic lifts demeter up and begins scruffing the smaller man's curly locks. "Nothing, I just came to check on the roses I planted the other day." Dominic looks around the room till he sees the new student. "Ah, you must be Taehyung.", he crosses his legs and begins levitating in mid-air as Demeter remained in his arms.

"Yes sir.", Taehyung surveyed the man and noticed the facial features of the man to be quite defined. On closer inspection, the man's eyes were very enticing and the air that he carried was rather sophisticated yet gentle.

The man sticks out a hand as he hovers closer to Taehyung

tumblr_inline_n6zs8zEMG91s8lgjg.gif"I'm Dominic Crowley, the life arts instructor. Dwelling inside me is Apollo - the God of arts, knowledge and a rival to Aphrodite when it comes to beauty. Nice to make your acquaintance"

[A/N: yes I got lazy with the character description so have a picture ... sue me!]

"You better hope Professor Tami didn't hear that.", Suga said in response to the statement.

... At that point in time...

"AH-CHOO!", Tami rubs her nose as she was in the middle of a lecture on healing arts. 

~

"So how has Jin been treating you? He is a bit egotistical but he doesn't mean any harm. Isn't that right Jinnie?", Dominic looks over at Seokjin who had been quiet this whole time with his head down.

"I think we should go before we die from global warming coming from Sir Dominic's mouth. Now if you'll excuse us.", Seokjin huffed as he takes Taehyung by the hand and leaves the green house.

"I guess we should go now too... gotta run for our next period.", Suga said as he pulled Hoseok toward the exit.

"I think we have mythology studies... yeah that's what it was.", added Hoseok as the two walked out of the room, picking up Namjoon along the way.

Now the green house was emptied out with only the two instructors and the plants.

"sigh... you should be nicer to the kid, Dominic... especially since he's your brother.", Demeter looked up at Dominic who had been styling his hair in the form of famous monuments.

"I can't... I just love that face he makes when he pouts and cries. It just reminds me of the days he would run to me... calling out... Domi-hyung...", Dominic forced a smile as he rests his chin on Demeter's head.

"Your brother complex is getting worse, but I understand where you're coming from... since the disputes within your family relationship are knotted too heavily - I hope the situation within the Crowley household doesn't deteriorate anymore.", Demeter tried to comfort the other instructor.

"... thank you, Demeter - you're always a good friend to talk to."