Chapter 12 - Breaking the bond

Bangtan Academy - Psychics 101

The dishwashing team just finished up the last of the dishes and moved onto taking out the trash. The two didn't even squeak, let aside talk - but there was one thing they could both agree on and that was the beauty of the night sky~ the backdrop was a sheet of darkness filled with the moon and the stars. Slinging the bag of garbage into the compactor behind the building, Taehyung stretches lazily and enjoys the evening breeze.

"Shall we get back inside?", Taehyung gestured.

Jungkook gives a single nod in response as the two walk back in but...

"Huh? Did we lock it earlier...?", Taehyung pulls on the handle a few times but it just wouldn't budge.

"Look out!", Jungkook jumps in front of Taehyung and casts a barrier to deflect the object in question.

On the ground... blue scales sharpened into the shape of needles were scattered all over.

"Move aside Jungkook.", Jimin said from the rooftop as his eyes gleamed with the pulsating darkness of black and red.

"I refuse.", Jungkook spreads his arms wide open and served as a shield.

"So be it...", a red tear slid down Jimin's right cheek at the sight in front of him. To be honest, Jimin was hesitating to make the move but his eyes were soon fixated on Taehyung alone. "Seal unlock." were his final words before his form changed.

Jimin wore a white-colored, full body-length toga which carried over on the upper left portion and exposed the right. Jimin's hair style was the same as before but the noticeable changes were the streaks of ocean blue and finished off with a golden laurel wreath. He wielded a trident which dazzled an amazing golden light to those who gaze upon it.

Without a second of hesitation, Jimin twirls the trident over his head and prepared to strike in a straddling position.

Jungkook began to chant in order to unlock his Boreas seal - this was the difference between a divine and a messenger - he had to waste precious time chanting all that as opposed to a divine who can unlock it on a whim. But... it was too late...

 

...

heavy breathing and silence enslaved everything in it's cursed tone...

 

Taehyung stared at the scene in front of him... not being able to scream or utter a word

 

...

The scenario which unravelled tonight with it's curtains up showed the blood shed between family...

Jimin's trident pierced through Jungkook's stomach as the jagged edges from the weapon became stained with blood. Jungkook's mouth quivered as he tried to let out even a syllable which proved to be too much of a task for the fallen. His eyes shaked as he turns his head slowly to the back profile of his divine's head. There was nothing left now... nothing which Jungkook could say or do to alleviate the situation as his body temperature began to drop severely into that of a corpse.

"In the end... I'm still not special to you... Jeon Jungkook.", Jimin's right eye continued to stream the scarlet red tears as he pulls out his trident from his messenger. "This is your fault... my precious Jungkook... Lelanthos - why do you keep coming into our lives?", Jimin turns to Taehyung and approaches the boy.

"YAH OPEN UP!!!", the smacking of the door could be heard as Hoseok was on the other side as a witness of the event. But due to the strong barrier that Jimin casted, only somebody who understands the barrier's structure alongside an equal or greater magic potency can break it apart.

"Farewell again... Lelanthos... this will be the second time you will die from my hands..."

----------------------

A/N: I hope you people will suffer from the cliff hanger

But I'm sure y'all can guess what will happen next ^.~