Chapter 14 - Left for dead

Bangtan Academy - Psychics 101

The vivid imagery quickly tore apart as the sands reach the bottom end of the hourglass. Taehyung heaved at the exertion of his mana took a toll on his body, since this was the second time he opened his mana channel. 

"Now do you see...? We kept it a secret from you so the painful memory wouldn't desecrate your divine self... Jimin...", Taehyung inches closer to Jimin.

"There's no way this is true... there's no way I am the host of Hades... there's no way! YOU'RE LYING", exclaimed Jimin. The anger within his words caused a shockwave to spread within the barrier, knocking Taehyung to the ground. This resulted in Lelanthos breaking the reverse take over state; the silver aura disappears from Taehyung completely.

Jimin takes flight and accelerates toward the night sky, breaking the barrier.

"TAEHYUNG!", Hoseok is finally able to open the door and aid the unconscious Taehyung. He quickly snaps his fingers and sends his green sylph to pass on the word to the others. 

"STAY WITH ME!", gritting his teeth - Hoseok glares down Jungkook with an intent to kill. "This is your fault...", voicing his anger in a menacing tone - Hoseok labels Jungkook as an accomplice to all this.

"Hoseok...", Taehyung calls out.

"Don't talk...", Hoseok snaps out of his rage and runs back into the building with Taehyung in his arms... leaving Jungkook left for dead with Jimin still on the loose.

 

...

"The curse of Hades is getting stronger... Zeus.", stated Franchette - taking her place beside Mochi on the rooftop.

Mochi shook his head at the event that took place tonight, "Whatever happens - we must keep this a secret, Hera... there's enough going on already..."

Franchette bit down on her lower lip as uncertainty tapped into her process of thought, "Yet another secret might be the factor that will kill us all in the end. I cannot take this drama no longer... everybody's lives are marked for being a host of these damn Boreas... even you. You might be the maker of this sick plot but leave the kids out of our sins as entities that people look up to.", retorted the dorm mother as she slips away into the darkness.

"... if you only knew... that I'm the first one to die in this sick game...", Mochi looks up as his eyes reflected the lonely crescent moon... crying a hymn through the God's tears.

===================

A/N: I was going to attach this to chapter 13 but made this quick update o_o ...