Chapter 16 - Recovery

Bangtan Academy - Psychics 101

"What's the situation?", Tami and Franchette arrived on the scene where Jin was desperately trying to save the boy. "Get back Jin, I'll take over now.", Tami takes off her lab coat and puts her hair up into a ponytail. "Franchette, get the boys out and shut the door.", she demanded.

"Come on boys, he's in good hands now.", Franchette smiled meekly as she fans the boys out of the room,

Jin kept his eyes fixated on Taehyung before the door closed as the tears kept coming. He hated seeing people getting hurt but what he hated more... "... Taehyung...", were his friends hurting all by themselves.

Violent screaming and pummelling of the wind against the door could be heard from the living room. Hoseok's usual smile was barren as the scowl continued to make its debut. Suga didn't know exactly what to do except wash the kitchen equipment Jin used earlier. Franchette didn't make well of this depressed scenario and all she could do was coax the boys into thinking all this will blow over soon.

Right at that moment... Suga stopped the tap to look over at the visitor that walked into the studio...

"YOU BASTARD!!!", Hoseok zipped past the living room to the door in an instant, grabbing Jungkook by the collar.

"HOSEOK CALM DOWN!", Franchette stood up as she was struck with much concern, not knowing what Hoseok might do next.

Suga was about to run over and separate the two but Jin already beat him to it... or so he thought.

-SLAP-... that very slap echoed throughout the room as Franchette's narration cut off.

Jin's expression had never been scarier as his gentlemanly demeanor was nowhere in sight.

It was at that moment, Hoseok realized his anger was nothing compared to Jin's hurt... he looks at Jungkook and releases the messenger from his grip.

"That's for Taehyung... and this one is for...", Jin raises his hand again in preparation for another but his hand trembled... trembled like the boy in front of him...

Franchette finally steps in, ending the tension between the residents. "I'm sure you boys are tired... why don't we have a seat and just wait it out..."

Jin and Hoseok walk back to their seats, leaving Jungkook stranded without the nurture of a friend. Suga didn't want to get too deeply involved in this but he just couldn't... even if that meant pissing Hoseok off even more.

"Let's go join the others, it's going to be alright.", Suga said as he places a hand on Jungkook's back. The two were about to take a seat in the middle sofa but Hoseok childishly scoots all the way to the end of the right lounge chair.

Jungkook paid no mind to the deliberate action taken and just sat there in between Suga and Franchette.

The screams and pummelling became less frequent as the company outside awaits the news from the school nurse.

...

a minute goes by...

which became an hour...

It felt like ages... the clock was soon reaching 1AM and there was still no news of Taehyung's progress till...

...

the door creaks open...

Tami panted heavily as her legs gave out at the door, "... he's stable now..."

"TAMI!", Franchette flies over to the weak nurse and ensures the latter is okay.

Jin and Hoseok were the first to rush through and attend to their friend while Jungkook sat there... contemplating if he should go in or not.

Suga puts a hand on Jungkook's intertwined hands and nods, telling the boy that it's alright. The two ascend the stairs and makes their way to the room.

The patient was asleep, one would assume, while Jin and Hoseok sat on the ground, waiting for the patient to wake up. Taehyung's body had returned to it's original state as the seal Jin drew earlier was still present.

"I'm going to Tami back to her room. Don't worry about class tomorrow - I will explain to the head master.", Franchette slings Tami's arm over her shoulder and descends the stairs.

"I'll accompany you.", Suga followed after them - leaving Jungkook with the two...

Jungkook knew an explanation of the situation wouldn't calm the hatred they carried, but it must be said... "... sorry..."

Hoseok gets up and marches toward Jungkook, hounding the kid with what he had seen.

"Jungkook", said Jin as his gaze on Taehyung was untempered by the two. Hoseok quickly zips up and turns around to look at Jin.

"Can you tell us your side of the story? I would like to know... about Lelanthos...", ending it with a mutter on the God's name - Jin brushes Taehyung's cheek gently.

Jungkook nodded once and began the story telling of tonight-past... of how he died by Jimin's hands and woke up unharmed... that was pretty much all he knew till he summoned his sylph to fill in the gap to his story.

Jin listened to the story attentively as Hoseok continued to tell what he saw behind the glass.

Soon after "The End", Jin nears the window and opens it.

Before anybody could say anything, Jin had already spread his wings and flown out.

Hoseok ran to the window and yelled, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!"

Jin sent his reply telepathically, "I'm going to find Jimin.". Hoseok shook his head in disapproval and prepared to yell again but... "JUNGKOOK!"

Jungkook joins Jin on his quest to find the 'demon prince'.

====================

A/N: Oh god the last part sounds like the beginning of a RPG lol

Note: if you haven't figured this out by now... this series is broken into different 'arcs' --- the next one will be a different antagonist - connecting them all to the main event/crisis.