Chapter 5 - Special

Bangtan Academy - Psychics 101

Mochi's Corner ~ the inspiration zone!

My little jam as I was writing this fic alongside my freshly blended real fruit smoothie that tastes like healthy >_> ... YOU DON'T WANNA KNOW!

2NE1: Crush 

~listen to the song before you start reading the fic for an energy boost~

♪♪~♪♪~♪♪~♪♪~♪♪~♪♪~♪♪~♪♪~♪♪

Chapter 5

Hoseok guides Taehyung through the gardens, stating that it was a 'shortcut'. But if anything... there was a reason as to why they took this path in the first place - the affinity crystal was an ornamental piece floating atop the fountain laid out in the middle of the garden. It shimmered brilliantly from white to different colors of the rainbow which was truly a spectacle to behold.

"All you got to do now is put your finger in the water.", Hoseok demonstrates by placing his right index finger into the lower level of the fountain, causing the crystal to change colors alongside the water to an emerald green. Hoseok removes his finger from the water and motions Taehyung to give it a try. 

Taehyung gulps the saliva which had built up from the discovery of the day and pokes his right index finger into the fountain. The affinity crystal and water begins to change into a thick silvery white texture - causing Hoseok to freeze in amazement. 

Hoseok scoops the water up and concludes the examination, "This is the first time I've seen this colour... and thing is... with the thick texture, your rank is ..."

"Zero.", a voice mutters from behind the two students.

"Jimin!", Hoseok turns around as the footsteps come to a stop.

Jimin flashes a smile and tips Taehyung's chin up a bit to examine the specimen which interested him.

Taehyung stared into the boy's eyes and doesn't move an inch, he didn't know what to make of this situation, but to brush it off as a normal occurence in this academy.

Finally releasing Taehyung from his little inspection, Jimin walks toward the fountain and dips his finger into the fountain which has yet to change back.

It was now Taehyung's turn to inspect his inquisitor. Jimin wore a longer version of their school blazer's design - touching lightly upon the back of his knee. His white dress shirt was only buttoned half way down, exposing his chest and top portion of his abs while the bottom was tied nicely together with an elegant silky blue belt to keep his hakama up.

[A/N: A hakama is usually worn over a kimono and acts as trouser/dress - generally worn by samurai, shrine maidens/miko] 

"So you're the new student that Aphrodite was talking about.", Jimin flicks the water and in an instant it brimmed with the brilliance of a thick golden substance.

Hoseok walks up toward Jimin and bows, "Yes, his name is Taehyung - but a rank 1 divine like yourself does not need to pay heed to our little tour." Hoseok eyed up at Jimin as he kept his bow in place.

"Oh but I do, my Maestro, I do ~", Jimin doesn't usher Hoseok to rise nor move. He slowly walks over to Taehyung with his hands criss-crossed behind his back. "A benevolent zero for a rank is just too kind of Lelanthos and the Gods don't you think? He might as well be a high ranking Court Official in the royal battalion or a divine being that has transcended the heights of a major God."

Hoseok was panicking as his eyes shifted from left to right and think of what to do next... he knew this scenario a little too well especially a maestro of his rank isn't exactly welcomed in the crowd.

Jimin's devious smile meant bad news as soon as something caught his eyes. 

Hoseok slowly slides a triangular bladed tip from the opening of his sleeves, just in case Jimin did anything rash.

Taehyung stood there as Jimin circled him like a shark, he wished somebody could drag him out ASAP.

"Well, I have a class to attend to now. I bid you adieu.", Jimin brushes past Hoseok and whispers to the boy, "There's plenty of time for us to play later and maybe next time you would like to be careful."

Hoseok stands up right and looks at Jimin's back as the 1st rank divine departed.

"Jungkook, we're leaving.", Jimin walks past the fountain and Jungkook slowly appears out of thin air.

"Yes, Jimin.", Jungkook looked back at Hoseok and Taehyung who caught Jimin's eyes. 

"What do you make of the boy, Jungkook?", Jimin chimed.

"Nothing special... he's just a third-rate host.", Jungkook said as they passed the corridor and into the empty classroom where Jimin's next class will take place.

"Is that so?", said Jimin as he came to an abrupt stop.

Jungkook didn't dare answer back as Jimin's breathing became heavier.

Jimin turns around and pins Jungkook to the wall. "Then what do you think of me? Am I special to you?", Jimin's gaze were fixated on Jungkook's hazel eyes.

"You are always special to me since I am your messenger and guardian.", Jungkook tries to look away but...

Jimin grips Jungkook's cheeks with his left hand and stops the messenger from averting his gaze. "What if we weren't related? What if we weren't from the same family? Would I still be special to you?"

Jungkook needed to choose his words wisely or else... "We are nothing more than brothers in a main and second branch relationship, a mere 1st rank messenger such as myself does not dare venture on the thought."

Jimin scoffed in response and releases his grip from the messenger. "Aphrodite, you can stop filming already and get on your merry way, make sure the door hits you on the way out.". Jimin raises his hand and waves it around, causing the desks to float in mid air and break on impact as the objects hits the wall.

"I told you many times to call me Tami~ and when will you stop breaking school property?", Tami puts her camcorder down and pouts.

Jimin ignored Tami's remark and leaves the classroom. "Lelanthos... why do you keep coming back into our lives...", muttering in a ghastly tone as his eyes brimmed with the color of black and red... 

======================

A/N: a darker chapter than what I usually write o.o Hope y'all love the pacing so far!

sorry if I bore you though >.<