Chapter 18 - The Beginning

Bangtan Academy - Psychics 101

A/N: I need to edit this still so - for now - read what u can :) I might change some parts 

======================================================================

The next morning came as the ceremony for the sending of Zeus took place.

Everything was prepared hastily as the students and faculty staff assembled in the garden where the affinity crystal laid atop the fountain.

In the midst of all this, Hera was nowhere to be found but nobody would question why... speculation that she was in hiding or affiliated with the attack arose... only rumors were present instead of an actual 'why...'

Dominic led the ceremony while the other professors sat behind him.

Jin, Jungkook, Namjoon, Suga, and Hoseok were present while Jimin and Taehyung were still recovering from the events past.

 

"We are gathered here today for the sending of the headmaster, Zeus. He was a respectable man in more ways than one but I can say for sure... that whenever we hear his name... we are reminded of his smile more than anything. So let us close our eyes and send him off with a smile."

Dominic continued as Zeus's usual sylphs appeared around the fountain and touched the affinity crystal. The crystal illuminated in a tan of golden brown and concentrated into a beam of a bright white light which shot up into the clouds. The students caught a glimpse of the mountain which was set amongst the clouds and looked up in awe as the sylphs rode the stream of light to the mountain of Olympus but...

"Stop right there!", a voice echoed from above as the sylphs vanish alongside the light,

The ceremony became a chattering mess as silence was a far cry from what a sending should be.

5 armed guards clothed in polished silver light armor descended the mountain and approached the garden.

"What do you think you're doing?", Professor Demeter was quick to respond as he was prepared to go into his giant form.

Dominic quickly puts the transformation to a pause as he stood in front of the smaller man and confronts the guards in his place.

"What deed have we committed to be graced with such busy officials like yourselves?", Dominic smiles at the sole guard who stood in front of the others.

The guard sneers at the front which Dominic built up to tackle situations like these.

"The higher ups suspected Zeus to be the perpetrator behind all this and will take posession of all that he has come in contact with. Until then, we cannot allow a proper sending."

 

Students continued throwing opinions of what they believe to be real versus the actual truth... all except a group which were present during the event...

"That's not true!", Jungkook spouted in protest - cutting the chatter to a deafening echo of his words. Jungkook inches himself toward the podium but struggled in between steps.

Jin and Namjoon hoists Jungkook by his sides and walk toward the goal together.

Ares halts the 3 boys and shook his head... hinting that this was not a matter the boys should delve into. 

The guard inspects the messenger and chuckles... causing the attention and spotlight to be directed to him. "What have we here? A fallen messenger from the royal family which slaughtered all their servants? Who was it again... it seems that the murderer himself is not here... the demon prince... pathetic, don't you agree?"

Jungkook grit his teeth and was ready to attack the guard who dared to spout of the events Zeus kept hidden from the rest of the student body.

Hoseok and Suga suddenly appears beside the the guard with a knife to his throat.

"You take that back..."

The guard chuckles yet again...

"Why should I? Because I speak of the truth? Plus... you're too naive.", the guard vanishes and reappears behind Jungkook.

 

"We have long overstayed our visit... let us finish the deed we came to do.", the guard nods his head at the other 4 which stood behind him earlier.

The 4 channels their mana and starts blasting at the affinity crystal.

The professors prepared to attack the guards as the affinity crystal meant everything to Zeus and without it... misfortune would definitely befall the academy...

But...

"Not so fast~", the guard snaps his fingers, causing the professors and students to be weighed down by gravity.

"S-S-STOP!!!", Demeter reaches out and tries to go into his giant form but...

...

the crystal shatters...

...

the clouds soon turned to grey and soon began a second awakening of the witches' night... Walpurgis... as a gateway to the underworld opens up and begins the escape of demons and mad gods that only know chaos and havoc...

The mountain of Olympus began to fall apart as rocks began raining from the clouds above...

The guard laughs maniacally as the 4 others disappears... he walks to the podium and slams the fountain with his fist... shattering the remains of it to bits.

 

"THE COURT OFFICIALS WILL NOT HEAR THE END OF THIS!!!", Pamil squints, crawling toward the guard and grabbing his right ankle.

"Oh they have... or at least the ones that have decided to use this opportunity to change what the foolish old man couldn't.", the guard kicks Pamil away and increases the gravity bind... causing the female to etch out screams and cries that reach deep into her siren powers.

 

"Now if you'll excuse me... I have other matters to attend to~ oh and enjoy the rest of your school life - hahahaha!", the guard flies toward the gate and disappears...

 

"WE MUST CLOSE THE GATE!!!", Jungkook cries out as the scene replays before him... 

It was at that moment...

"BIND RELEASE!!!" - and with that... the gravity bind was lifted.

the voice that Jungkook thought he'd never hear again...

"LELANTHOS!!!"... but...

"Wrong~ this time it's Taehyung"

"and your beloved Prince Jimin."

The two were in their released state, hovering over the shattered fountain.

 

Taehyung smiled at Jungkook and looks over at the others... "Let's get this thing done Jimin... I can't hold this form for long."

Jimin nods and the two close their eyes...

"Oh spear of light, pierce into the darkness known as chaos and hatred... Benevolent wings of the divine - heed my call and muster your power of strength and fortitude... BOREAS ART: ANGELUS!!!"

A spear appears between the two... the pair opens their eyes and grasps onto the spear... they charge at the gate at full speed...

...

"TAEHYUNG!!! JIMIN!!!!"

...

The two were disappear into the gate... the gate breaks apart and halts the events of Walpurgis.

 

Jungkook and the others get up... supporting each other...

They see other students getting attacked by the ones that got out and prepares to fight but...

 

"We can't have you fighting in your current condition...", the professors block them and fends off any incoming attacks.

"Leave this to us... the academy is going to break apart soon...", Demeter pants between his words.

 

"We are students here... we can't just up and leave...", Hoseok rebuts.

"... fine but... just remember... we are fighting against the Gods...", Pamil sighs as she shook her head.

"... good that makes it even more fun", Jin begins to release his boreas seal.

"War of the gods... I like the sound of that~", Namjoon smiles as he begins his transformation... slowly morphing into Leviathan - the sea serpent.

"Let's wreak havoc at the Gods that have abandoned us.", Suga flies up and takes off his hat as machine guns began popping out of his hat.