Chapter 3 - The downfall of RapPikaMon

Bangtan Academy - Psychics 101

The spectators recovered slowly as the battle was still happening.

The red-haired boy finally opens his eyes as the 3 sylphs merge together and form a blade of what seemed like water. 

Taehyung wasn't too sure as he inspects the blade by focusing his eyes on that sole point. 

"Here.", Jin snaps his fingers and a pair of binoculars appear as he hands them to Taehyung.

"Thank you.", Taehyung takes the binoculars in a bumbling manner. Finally, Taehyung is able to get a good look at the blade from a magnified perspective, he confirms that the water was under a high pressured flow in order to take that form. His bet was as good as anybody... that blade's pressure can cut through a diamond with the slightest touch.

"PIKAAAAAAAAA MON!", the blond-haired boy rushes toward his opponent with amazing agility.

The red-haired boy vanishes for a second and appears behind the transformed boy, "Child's play - Game over Namjoon.", he stated, tossing his blade into the air and snaps; causing the blade to disperse as water droplets fell down like rain.

"pika pi....", Namjoon was still in his pikachu form as he laid on the cobble-stone floor.

"JUNGKOOK!!!!"

           "OH MY GOD, HE'S SO HOT!!!"

                      "HIS SIGNATURE LINE!!!"

3 girls in the room began to scream as Jungkook exits stage right.

"Okay calm down... next pair... hmm... actually....". the instructor looks over at Seokjin again and nods, with Seokjin nodding back in response.

"Shall I grace you with my dance?", Seokjin snaps his fingers as a pair of angel wings stretch out and began to pilot the dorm leader to the middle of the room.

"AHHHHH!!! JIN-OPPA!!!!"

          "HE'S SMILING!!! HE SMILED AT ME!!!"

                   "HIS BATTLE CHANT IS SO ELEGANT!!!!"

Although there were only 3 girls in the room... they literally made up an entire army [no pun intended folks].

"Jungkook, you mind doing another battle?", the instructor questions as he smiled at the boy.

"If that is what you wish, Professor Ares.", Jungkook steps back into place.

 

"Alright, this time around... I will let you two release your Boreas seals.", Ares proclaimed - causing a big commotion amongst the spectators.

 

"This will be fun.", Jungkook smirks and tosses his blue blazer aside.

"The show has yet to begun and the crowd is already in awe~ Professor Ares really does know how to please his audience.", Jin rested on the chandelier as he looks down at the class.

 

"haha~ whenever you're ready fellas. I already put up the barrier.", Ares winked at the two combatants.

 

"Hmph... don't need to tell me twice.", Jungkook closes his eyes and clasps his hands together in a prayer stance.

"Yes sir~", Jin does the same but... he falls back and was quickly approaching the ground.

"!!! SEOKJIN!!! SOMEBODY!!!", Taehyung panicked as Jin was about to hit the ground... but nobody moved at that point... nobody from the audience that is.

"Alpheus, heed my call and bless me with your divine power to banish my enemies. Sacred light of Situla - Miaplacidus - and Nunki - stars align and release the power of my Boreas... seal... UNLOCK!"

"Peitho, dance upon my soul and perform the ballad to cleanse the sinners. Stars align and shine thy light... Adhara - Nashira - Pleione ~ let my wish come true... power of my Boreas... seal... UNLOCK!"

 

and with a great flash of light...

The two transformed as Jin quickly pulls up and corrects his stance into a beautiful landing.

Jungkook's hair was now longer and of a dark ocean blue, styled in a ponytail. He was clothed in a 2 piece blue kimono, with a curved long sword in one hand and a buckler attached on the other.

Jin on the other hand was clothed in a more daring outfit where his upper left body stuck out of the shimmery purple cloth that was bounded by a black belt. His right leg was completely revealed by the slit of the kimono connecting to the upper portion. His hair was just as long and styled as a low side-swept ponytail that rested on his revealed side. Unlike Jungkook's, Jin's hair shimmered in a dark purple that transgresses lighter as it reached the pink tips. His weapon of choice was a paper fan?

 

"Be my guest~", Jin taunts Jungkook as he levitates in mid air and crosses his legs.

"Pleasure's all mine." Jungkook brings up his sword and twirls it around till a blue string appears from the hilt to the blade edge, transforming it into a bow. He pulls back on the blue string as an arrow of condensed water appears. "Child's play.", he smirks and releases a torrent of arrows at the floating boy.

"whoa~", Jin teleports from here to there as blurred images of his previous locations made it look like there were multiples of him. "Gotta do better than that, I'm afraid.". Jin winks at Jungkook and does a fake yawn as he lays down whilst hovering.

"try this then...", Jungkook draws a 5-star pentagram in front of him and...

"Guess I'll get serious then.", Jin flips his fan open and places it face down in front of him. He begins to chant as the pink sylph from earlier appears.

...

With one final , Jungkook's sword breaks the seal and blades of water fires off toward Jin.

Jin counters with a little show of his own as the pink sylph dances in front of him. Pink and purple flower petals began to fall from a cloud hovering above Jin and slowly forms a dragon which fires off toward Jungkook upon completion.

 

"TAKE THIS!!!", the two boys yell out in unison but...

...

...

"Pikachu~", Namjoon appears in between the two and...

"PIKACHUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!", Ares run upto the fallen Namjoon and holds him in his lap... "WE PROMISED THAT WE WILL BECOME THE VERY BEST TOGETHER!!! PIKACHU!!!"

Taehyung was not amused... and exits the way he came.