Chapter 1 - The Reality

Bangtan Academy - Psychics 101

Taehyung's eyes struck wide-opened as he sees the bearded old man sitting across from him. They were in a white room filled with jars of sorts and medical equipment... it was anybody's guess that this was an infirmary.

"Morning sunshine", the man greets the boy again with a wide grin.

Taehyung looks around and flicks the silky white blanket up and down to check his clothes before covering himself as if he had been violated.

"Hahaha, I guess I should introduce myself first. My name is Zeus but better known as Mochi, I am the head master of this academy.", Mochi reassures Taehyung that he was nobody suspicious.

Taehyung raises a brow and quickly furrows the two together as his mind began filling up with questions... "how did I get here... where am I... what happened...", and questions of the sort till the engima cracks open as he remembered the winged boy by the name of... "Lelanthos".

"Ah, I see you've finally remembered the young lad who have lost his physical self... Lelanthos was one of our prospective candidates in the court... but it seems like his downfall was imminent due to his curiousity in you.", Mochi gets up and takes a seat on the bed before continuing. "You see... Lelanthos had always watched over you and presided over the district you lived in... The council had advised him over and over to stop his behaviour and move onto becoming a Court Official of a higher ranking." 

Taehyung mutters to himself and repeats what Mochi told him, trying to in-take all this information. He begins to question the bearded old man, "So... what-" Taehyung looks down and nods before looking back at Mochi. "led to his downfall?"

Mochi takes a deep breath and his beard, "His obsession became a little too much and made him fall behind on his training. On the day of his examination, his wing was struck by another being and received medical attention right away... That night... he escaped from the same infirmary we are in now and did his best to see somebody... he drifted with the evening breeze as the air was within his domain.... and that somebody... was you..."

Taehyung looks down as he touches his chest and feels the beating of his heart, but nothing felt irregular. There was no doubt about it... everything up to this point is just a dream till...

"This isn't a dream...", a familiar voice muffled in Taehyung's process of thought.

Taehyung flicks his head in different directions to scout the room for clues as to what was happening.

"This isn't a dream... this is the new reality you will be living in... it will be hard but remember.. I will be here... because... you are the one I've entrusted my spiritual self to... Taehyung." ... the voice belonged to Lelanthos who was nowhere present in the room.

"You must be kidding me... how am I supposed to take in all this and expect this to be real? Can you answer that?" Taehyung bit his lower lip as his heart beats faster than before. He felt his blood boiling as his mental state stressed him immensely, causing the air around him to rage up into a storm...

The blanket flies up into the air and joined the swirling of the mini-hurricane that formed around Taehyung. The infirmary became a mess as papers and jars got caught up in the cycle. Mochi tried to take hold of this situation but was too busy pushing his toga down to cover his 'oooh'.

The door suddenly slams open as a woman in a lab coat intrudes the supposed conversation. "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!?!?!?!"

"TAMI, DO SOMETHING!!!" Mochi shouted as he spun round and round while persistently pushing down his toga.

Tami puts out both of her hands and closes her eyes, "Ω μετριάζεται πνεύματα του Βορέα, εξορίσει την οργή που μας έχει δείξει πειρασμό. Καταιγίδες θα φύγει και σειρά μας μια μελωδία της ειρήνης."

[O̱ metriázetai pnév̱mata tou Voréa , exorísei ti̱n orgí̱ pou mas échei deíxei peirasmó . Kataigídes tha fýgei kai seirá mas mia melo̱día ti̱s eirí̱ni̱s .

translation: Oh tempered spirits of boreas, banish the rage that has shown us temptation. Storms be gone and string us a melody of peace.]

 

The storm slowly subsides as white doll-like things broke out of the hurricane and puts everything back in place.

"Great god, Mochi... this is why I told you to not wear a toga!", Tami walks out of the room, slamming the door behind her.

Mochi scratches the back of his head and chuckles at the show that happened earlier. "Well let's ditch this outfit then..." and with a snap of his fingers, his whole appearance changed into a man in his mid 20s clothed in a black suit.

Attending back to the shocked boy, Mochi could already see thoughts of fear protruding slowly into the boy's head. 

"You will be okay... don't worry... just get some rest and we will continue this later.", Mochi pats Taehyung on the head and gives the poor boy some breathing space.

"What is happening to me..." Taehyung looks at his shaky hands as a single droplet of tear glides down his right cheek.

================

A/N: intro chapter is kinda boring I know but yeah... we need to start off somewhere :)

Hope ya enjoyed it!