Cafeteria Chit Chat

Lunch Break Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hi, I'm Luhan." Luhan greeted with a warm smile. He was really handsome. Many girls were already swoon by the smile of his though it was only his first day here. Everyone clapped (except Kyungsoo) and welcomed him. "Welcome, Luhan!!!!" Suho exclaimed and patted Luhan on the shoulder. Beside him was an unenthusiastic Kyungsoo boring his eyes into Luhan's face.

"Stop glaring." Sookyung gave Kyungsoo a look. Kyungsoo ignored her and continued glaring at Luhan. Luhan never ever felt so intimidated. He just wanted to run away and hide from the doe-eyed boy. OMG. I'm gonna pee in my pants. Luhan gulped.

"New kid." Kyungsoo murmured.

"Be nice." Sookyung said, her tone with a little scolding in it.

"I am being nice." Kyungsoo noted. Sookyung sighed and turned to Luhan. 

"Whatever. I'm Sookyung." She smiled and stuck out her right hand.

"Don't shake his hand." 

"Stop acting like a kid, Do Kyungsoo." He was really getting onto her nerves. He was always acting like this whenever someone new joins them. He wasn't shy. No, he was not an extrovert too. He just hates anyone (he doesn't know well) that talks or interacts with Sookyung. He was just a jealous boy (friend?).

"I'm not." Sookyung was really on the edge of slapping his head. She took in a deep breath and calmed herself before she could do anything stupid. She exhaled.

"Yes, you are." 

"Errr... Sehun-ah, what's going on?" Luhan scratched the back of his head, clearly not understanding the situation before him. Before Sehun could even open his mouth...

"Right! You're Sehun's cousin. Chinese right?" Sookyung exclaimed all of a sudden. Luhan nodded slightly. 

"Yup. Nice to meet you all." Luhan awkwardly glanced at Kyungsoo.

"It wasn't nice to meet you at all."

"Do Kyungsoo!!!" Sookyung screamed in frustration. "Ughhh god can you stop acting like this!" 

"Damn you! I'm not even doing anything! Why are you yelling at me for?! Sheesh!" Kyungsoo yelled at Sookyung and regretted right away when he realised he had just yelled at the girl he can never live without. Regret started to eat him alive as he saw Sookyung's crestfallen face. Sookyung stared at him, totally annoyed by his childishness. She stood up, wanting to walk away but before she could...

"I'm sorry." Kyungsoo whispered and he held onto her wrist

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter