Sookyung and her nightmares - Kim Jongtroll and his innocent younger brother Kim Jongdevil.

Lunch Break Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy everyoneeeeeee!!!! It's me, Beautiful fingers and posh Byun Baekhyun. Do you miss me? Of course you do!

Author-nim: Baek, stop it. Continue narrating or I'll get someone else to do it.

Fine. 

 

 

Oh! Before you start reading, there are some bad mouthing in this chapter. So author-nim is sorry if you don't really like bad words..... but sometimes only by cursing, you can really express yourself !!!! Also, words in this colour are my thoughts. Besides narrating the story, I make some side remarks.

 

 

-Present-

"Dude, I pity you guys soooooo much! Who the hell doesn't get to eat pizzas?!" Chen gave an empathetic smile to Kyungsoo and Sookyung. "Don't need your pity, dude. Don't need it." Kyungsoo threw Chen a glare. 

"Yeah guys, I kind of used to eat pizza 2 times a week." Suho meekly smiled. "What?! And your mum didn't kill you?!" Sookyung's eyes widen and exclaimed. "She's the one that likes it." Suho chuckled. "Not me." He added.

"What is this insanity?!!!!!!! Kyungsoo!" Sookyung threw her hands up in the air and huffed. "Yes, Soo?" Kyungsoo turned to her. 

"How can he eat it so freely when mum tries to cut me into pieces just by trying to call the delivery guy?" Kyungsoo chuckled and patted her head, pulling it down and placing her head onto his shoulders. "Because hyung's mum is not your mum." He said as he slowly patted her head. "Don't feel sad."

Seriously, Mrs Hwang, please give our Sookyung some pizza. The readers might think that you are a bit cookoo.

"Do you have anymore stories?" Luhan innocently blinked at me. Awwww cute. Ehemmm

"Of course I have!" I snapped my fingers. "I have like a bag of them. Don't worry they'll be more to come." Luhan grinned from ear to ear.

Awww this cutie patootie loves my stories, touched! 

 

-3 and a half years ago-

It's been half a year since Chanyeol became friends with Kyungsoo and Sookyung. At first, Kyungsoo occasionally threw glares at Chanyeol when Chanyeol stares at Sookyung. But now, every single second the four of us hang out, Sookyung, Kyungsoo, Chanyeol and I, Kyungsoo will be glaring at Chanyeol. Why, you ask. Because our Yeollie is an oblivious .

Chanyeol will always steal Sookyung away from Kyungsoo whenever we hang out. Like one time....

 

-Flashback-

"Hey, let's go for pizza!" Sookyung suggested as we walked out of the school gates. "Seriously?! What happened to your mother??" I shouted in surprise. She nodded and gave a cheeky grin. "My mum is out of town. Kekekeke... Kaja!!!"

 

at the pizza parlour...

 

"I'm sitting with Sookyung!" Chanyeol exclaimed and took the empty sit next to Sookyung. Making a sulking Kyungsoo sit next to me. Kyungsoo glared at Chanyeol, sitting all close with her as if they were an item. Kyungsoo is a jealous boy(friend). 

"Yahh, stop sulking and enjoy the only time you get to eat pizzas." I nudged him and whispered. "I already lost my appetite." Kyungoo nestled into his chair and continued to sulk with a menu covering his face. 

"It's not the end of the world, Kyungsoo-ah." I laughed. Sookyung and Chanyeol were too busy looking at the menu to pay attention to the sulking boy and I.

"I want to sit with her. She's mine." Our little jealous boy mumbled softly. "Tell Chanyeol that." I muffled a laugh. "Baek, you are laughing at me. You are supposed to help me. Some friend you are." Kyungsoo sinked into his chair. 

Finally, Sookyung looked up from the menu and saw Kyungsoo sulking. "Soo, you alright?" Kyungsoo raised his head and shook his head. "I want to go home." 

"Why? We finally got a chance to eat pizza and you wanna go home?" Sookyung was confused. This girl is an oblivious idiot too. Your Kyungsoo is jealous OMG.

Kyungsoo's eyes casted onto the menu. "I'll go ahead. You can stay. Bye..." Kyungsoo sighed and stood up. He walked out of the pizza parlour with a sad smile. "W-wait! Soo!!" Sookyung was flustered at his sudden action. "Ahhh... Pizza annyeong I guess we'll meet next time."

"Kyungsoo can go home alone, Sookyung-ah. Just enjoy this chance. You've been waiting for so long!" I said. Omg whose side am I on now? "Aniyo, Baekhyun-ah. I won't enjoy eating it without Kyungsoo. Bye, see you guys tomorrow." She waved and left.

"That's my girl." I smiled. Proud.

"Hey, Baek, hawaiian chicken or pepperoni?" Chanyeol looked up from the menu and asked. Gosh, you are so oblivious,Yeol!

 

 

 

Baek: I think I should start telling the actual story for this chapter right?

Luhan: YES! PLEASE!

 

 

Sooo......

it was a typical morning, the sky was still dark. The cold breeze blew across the dark sky. Everyone was still asleep in peace-

"UFFF!!!!!!"

Kyungsoo landed flat on his carpet. "The hell, Soo?! Why are you here?? The sun is not even up yet!" Kyungsoo grumpily mumbled, rubbing his sore . He was fast asleep, dreaming about unicorns- no wait, that's not right - dreaming about Sookyung and her lovely smile.

"OMG! Kyungsoo, do you know what ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter