When Your Best Friend's Rich Cousin is in Town

Lunch Break Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear readers, at some point of this story, I've started regarding the boys using their real name in the story , which definitely wasn't on purpose but on accident. At some point, Chen became Jongdae, Kai became Jongin, Lay became Yixing. I'm so sorry for the mistake but I hope you guys don't mind the mix ups hehe...i'll be using their real names instead of their stage names now.

Sincerely,

Meg

 

Baekhyun: seems like author-nim made a huge mistake!!! kekekekeke...

Author-nim: shut up, Baek. Or your job will be someone elses.

Baekhyun: No you aint gonna fire me, missy. The readers love me too much.

Author-nim: ...

Baekhyun: Hey readers, let's forgive author-nim for being so stupid!!!!

Author-nim: YAH!! BYUN BAEKHYUN!!! YOU LITTLE PIECE OF-

Baekhyun: you shouldn't swear, author-nim. You spend too much time with Jongdae... tsk tsk

Jongdae: Yahhhh... I didn't even do anything.

Baekhyun: What are you doing here? This place is ONLY for ME !!!!!!

Author-nim: Ehemmm...

Baekhyun: and author-nim... Get out you camel!!

Jongdae: Camel?! Why you little piece of shi- *Baekhyun covers his mouth* 

Baekhyun: see, author-nim, you spend wayyyy too much time with him...

author-nim: *sighs*

 

 

"That's how you guys got back together again?" Kris raised a brow with a smirk dangling on his lips. (A/N: THOSE LIPSSSS. HOT LUSHES LIPSSSSSS //////>.< //////)

Sookyung nodded. "Lame." Kris snickered.

"Wait. What do you mean got back together again?" Sookyung shot. "We were never together."

"Right." Kris laughed. His eyes were twinkling with amusement. 

"I can't believe Yixing had that side of him. He's usually so chilled." Joonmyeon gave Yixing a shocked look. Yixing placed a V next to his right eye and smiled in return. (A/N: DIMPLESSSSS!!)

"A tired Yixing should never be bothered." Jongdae backed off and laughed. 

"I was just really tired from moving the day before. Slept around 2 am? I think? And my mom still wanted me to go to school."

"Your mom came to Korea with you? I thought you stayed alone." Jongdae looked puzzled as he fed on his pudding. Yixing shook his head. "She gave me a morning call to tell me to go to school." Jongdae almost spitted out the pudding in his mouth. "What? And you went? You could have just lied you know. Tell her you are going and just go back to sleep again."

"Jongdae is such a bad influence." Sookyung uttered. "Yah!" Jongdae yelled. "I'm a great person. You!" He poked Sookyung on the forehead. "Of ALL people should know that." 

"Great person? Please. I hated you so much that I ran to Kyungsoo's in the middle of the night so that I wouldn't be in the same house as you were."

"But that was many years ago!"

"Still! Great person, my ."

"Yea, hyung ain't a great guy. That was because he's been single for such a long time." Jongin shrugged. "YAH! KIM JONGIN! YOU LITTLE BRAT!!" Jongdae stood up from his seat and charged towards Jongin who was sitting on the opposite side of the table. He secured his little brother in a head lock and started ruffling his hair. "I'm gonna make this perfect hair of yours into a haystack. Just you wait!" Jongdae mimiced an evil laugh and continued ruffling his brother's hair.

"Baekhyun can you go on with another story?" Luhan asked shyly. This kid sure loves stories ey...

 

 

 

Flashback~

 

"Hey Soo," Kyungsoo nudged Sookyung, who was busy scribbling on her notebook. "What are you doing?"

"Scribbling?"

"I can see that. But what are you doing?"

"Scribbling, Soo. I'm scribbling.  Stop asking me crap and spit it out. What do you wanna say?" Sookyung stopped and stared at her masterpiece. 

It's a cute, little puppiew~ awwww...

"Erm..." Kyungsoo gulped and fondled with his right collar, trying to make up a proper sentence in his mind.

"Spit it out, Soo. Or I'm leaving. I need to get home." Sookyung said as she started packing up her things into her bagpack. It was already 5.52pm and her mom wan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter