How Mr Beautiful Fingers Met Them

Lunch Break Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator: Hey Baek!

Baekhyun: Yea, author-nim?? Is it my turn to narrate already? Ohhhh I'm so excited!!!!!!! 

Narrator: Please do it properly, Baek, I beg ya.

Baekhyun: Oh my god...trust missy. I need some trust here. 

Kris: Just start already.

Baekhyun: fine.

All the attention was on Baekhyun as everyone around the table anticipated Baekhyun's story.

Baekhyun: Hey, wait a minute! I thought I was supposed to narrate now?!

Narrator: Yes you are.

Baekhyun's POV

Hellooooooo everybody! Baekhyun here! I should start the story right? Yea I should.

"Well, I met Kyungsoo and Sookyung...ermm....4 years ago. We went to the same middle school."

 

4 years ago 

". I'm late." I grunted as I stared at the wall clock that was clearly reading 7.40. "I'm so dead. How am I supposed to prepare and get to school in 20 minutes? And it's the first day of school. Damn it." i rushed into the bathroom and started brushing my pearly whites. As foam gathered around my mouth, I started multitasking - brushing with my left hand, styling my hair with my right. I changed into my neatly ironed uniform which was all wrinkly as soon as my long - Beautiful - fingers touch it. 

"Morning, mom."

"Morning, Baek, Here's your breakfast." My mother shoved an apple into my hand and pushed me out of the door. I grabbed my bag which was sitting next to the door before I was outside the house. The morning air was cool and fresh but I definitely did not have time to admire nature in this situation. I'm so late!

"Bye, Baekhyun. Have fun in school. Make some friends kay?" My mother gave me a peck on the cheek and waved as I ran to school. "Bye mom!"

I ran pass the houses as I chewed on the apple my mother gave me earlier. "One day, I'll get sick from all these running and eating." 

 

Eventually, I got to school. Right on time! "Huuhh huhh huh huh..huhhh" Both of my hands were on my lap as I huffed and puffed...trying hard to catch my breath. "That was tiresome." I mumbled as I looked up. My new school was.....HUGE! My eyes widen in shock. I know...I definitely look like an idiot now but that's not the point! This place was crazy big. The first thing I saw was this gigantic building in front of my face - Office. Seriously, it's only an office and the heck, it's as big as my mum's company. Trust me, my mum's company? it's big. Very very big.

I started walking towards the office, still as awed as ever and I knocked into something. "Uufffff!" I landed on my . Ouch. My poor . "Sookyung!"

Sookyung? Who the hell is Sookyung?

I rubbed my as I stood up. Then I realized I bumped into someone. Sorry! 

"You alright?" A doe-eye boy ran towards us - me and the person I bumped into. Oh me? Pfff I'm fine. I'm a man of cour- Hey..wait a minute, he wasn't talking to me. I directed my glance to where Mr Doe-eye was looking. A girl... Ohhh she must be Sookyun- wait...she fell too. OH MY STARS. She fell because I knocked into her. .

Mr Doe-eye threw me a glare. That was cute. Hahahahahaha hey hey... w-wait.. he looks scary... *gulp* mummy! T_T

"Sookyung-ah, you alright?" He hoisted the girl - I mean Sookyung - up. "Did you twist your ankle again?" Mr Doe-eye checked her ankle with concern all plastered on his face. The girl laughed and nodded. What's wrong with her? She twisted her ankle and she's laughing about it? The world is full of crazy people and luckily, I'm not one of them.

"You must be the new kid." Sookyung stuck out her hand for a hand shake. Please, mama does no hand shakes. Fist bumps only.

"Hi, I'm Sookyung." She smiled, her hand still waiting for me to shake it. 

*RING*

The bell rang~

"And there goes the bell. We should go before we are late for class." Sookyung chuckled and held onto Mr Doe-eye as they walked to class. Leaving me all alone. Baby, I'm so lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely~

I should go too. Let's go to the office! I need my schedule.....

 

After getting my schedule from that gigantic office - I got lost, by the way

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter