New Kid

Lunch Break Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was spring. The starting of a new year. The starting of the new semester. In this particular school where this story will be taken place, a foreign blonde boy just transferred. 

Everyone made wishes for the new year. Students wished for good results. The working wished for a high pay. The single wished for a partner. The married wished their wife or husband would stop nagging and pay attention to their kids. The aged wished for good health and to witness their grandchildren grow up. 

 

New years were meant for changes, weren't they? 

 

In this particular school, a lot of changes were made. The school was repainted during the long break. It wasn't grey anymore. Now, the school was almost covered by white paint. The ugly fences were replaced with beautifully molded gates. They also built a new block specially for the fine arts. The broken main door to Block B was replaced too. New lockers were added in the hallways of Science block. The lights in the hallways that made students think that the school had ghosts weren't flickering anymore. Oh, they even installed more air-conditioners in the cafeteria. The new year seemed to have started just fine.

 

"Get up, Luhan! You're gonna be late on your first day of school!" Luhan's mother shouted from the kitchen. It was 7.00 a.m and school starts in an hour. Luhan was still lying down on his soft comfortable bed, under the covers. He groaned when he glanced at the clock hanging on the wall. He mumbled a soft curse and shot into the toilet.

 

"Morning, ma." Luhan greeted his mother with a kiss on the cheek. "You better be quick. Here's your breakfast. I have placed your wallet and phone in your bag. It's next to the door. Have a good day in school, kay?" Luhan nodded and thanked his mother before leaving the house. Luhan opened the door and saw Sehun leaing onto his car, fumbling with his phone. Sehun looked up when he heard the door open. 

"Ah yi (Aunt)!" Sehun shouted and waved to her from his car. "Oh, Sehun-ah." Luhan's mother smiled to her favourite nephew. "Take care of Luhannie for me, okay?" Sehun nodded and entered his car. Luhan smiled and waved to his mother. He entered Sehun's car and turned to his cousin. "I'm so nervous."

"I can see that. Look at you hands. They're shaking so much." Sehun laughed as he pointed at Luhan's shaking hands. Sehun shook his head at Luhan and drove off to school. 

 

 

Luhan and Sehun walked into the main block. They weren't early but there weren't many people around the hallways. Sehun sighed in relief. "We better go before all those crazy girls appear." Sehun dragged Luhan into the office and gotten Luhan's schedule and PE att

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter