Chapter 6 || Smiles Plastered on Their Faces

Baby, It's You!

Author’s P.O.V.

 

                Min, CL, and Victoria who just kept on looking and listening to Youngsoo and Jessie’s conversation exclaimed as they went near Jessie, “WE SAW YOU BLUSHING, JESSIE JUNG!!!”

 

                Jessica’s eyes then widen like this: O______O

 

--- CUT ---

 

                Youngsoo, Taeng, and Hyo stood up as they decided to eat at the canteen while Yul continued to sit.

 

                “Yul!” Youngsoo spoke.

 

                “C’mon!” Hyo said.

 

                “Ah… just go… I’ll make my move first,” Yul muttered and winked.

               

                “What? To whom?”Taeng asked, confused.

 

                “Who else?” Yul said.

 

                “Yoona?” Youngsoo guessed.

 

                “…” Yul didn’t say anything, just nodded and commanded the rest three to proceed.

 

                “Then goodluck!” Hyo said as he shrugged.

               

                “The coldness of the girl… good luck, mah men!” Youngsoo tapped Yul’s shoulder.

 

                “Whatever!” Yul rolled his eyes. “Just go, just go!” He added and the rest three smirked as they proceeded.

 

                As the other boys walked away, he then decided to stand up and went to Yoona. He saw the queenka preparing herself with her stuffs.

 

                “Hi,” Yul spoke.

 

                Yoona then looked at the person who just greeted her, and found out that it was the boy she met a few hours ago, Kwon Yul, so she responded, “Ne?”

 

                “Remember me?” Yul questioned with a sweet and lovable smile plastered on his face.

 

                “Am I old to forget you?” The girl that pretends to be cold asked. “Oh c’mon, we’ve just met few house ago,” she said and winked.

               

                “Well, that’s great! A pretty girl remembers me!” Yul muttered and winked back, still smiling.

 

                “Oh well,” the queenka said.

 

                “Umm… it’s our break… do you have things that are planned to do?” Yul asked, hoping that Yoona doesn’t have any.

 

                “As of now, nothing at all,” she smiled.

 

                “Well... can we be together then?” Yul gained his confidence and asked.

 

                “Umm, I’ll think of it,” Yoona said as she looked away, and blushed inside.

 

                “Okay,” he shrugged.

 

                “Arasseo!” The pretty girl exclaimed as she grinned.

 

                “Let’s go?” Yul asked as he offered his right hand.

 

                “O---kay!” she responded as she nodded, and held Yul’s hand.

 

                And they proceeded to walk away. Yoona didn’t hold Yul’s hand anymore, because it will be a big bomb if ever someone notices them doing such.

 

                Yuri can’t help but blush, bowing his head for a while.

 

                Yoona then noticed him hanging his head low so she asked, “Hey wait, are you alright?” they stopped walking.

 

                “Ah, no!” Yul said as he looked at Yoona, stopped blushing, and smiled.

 

                “Okay,” Yoona nodded and they proceeded.

 

                *silence*

 

                “Let’s go to the canteen,” Yul suggested.

 

                “For?” Yoona asked.

 

                “Let’s buy food first,” Yul winked.

 

                “Ne,” she nodded in response.

 

                As they’ve arrived to the canteen, Yul asked, “So, what do you want for now?”

 

                “Just for the drinks… orange juice,” Yoona muttered and they proceeded to the drink station.

 

                They’ve bought the orange juice for Yoona. Yoona then realized that Yul didn’t order anything that’s why she asked, “How about you?” and raised an eye brow.

 

                “Here!” Yul smiled as he raised the juice he’d bought, which is an orange one, too.

 

                “Ah, I see,” Yoona said. “I didn’t even see him taking an order. Weird thing!” Yoona said in her mind as she shrugged inside.

               

                “So, what about… food?” Yul questioned.

               

                “I’ll go for a burger,” Yoona smiled.

 

                “Okay… same for me,” Yul winked.

 

                As they were already in front of the burger station, Yul ordered the medium size of hamburger for them both.

 

                “Wait, please the large for me,” Yoona went shy as she said it.

 

                *chuckles*

 

                Yul chuckled.

 

                “Shikshin, aren’t you?” Yul joked.

 

                Yoona then got pretty offended, but she just forgot it and spoke, “Well, yeah,” and she winked.

 

                *chuckles*

 

                They chuckled together.

 

                “One medium-sized hamburger and one large-sized hamburger then!” He ordered.

               

[Few minutes later]

 

                The burgers were done and so they got it and walked away.

 

                “Thanks,” Yoona thanked Yul for paying for the foods they’ve bought.

               

                “Of course! Just being a gentleman… no problem anyway,” he winked.

 

                “Keke,” Yoona chuckled.

 

                Then they proceeded walking…

 

                *awkward silence*

               

                “So… let’s go there! Under that big Oak tree!” Yul suggested.

 

                “Hmm… okay!” Yoona responded.

 

                As they walked through the tree, you can see those smiles plastered on their faces…

 

To be continued…