Chapter 8 || Destiny?

Baby, It's You!

Kwon Yul’s P.O.V.

 

            “…” I wasn’t able to respond any word as I was totally shocked by the thing which just happened. My heart was beating so fast and loud that I couldn’t stop it at all. Am I? Am I really in-love with this gorgeous girl named, Im Yoona?

 

            *Bell rings*

           

            I was still in shock while staring at her and didn’t even realize that the bell rang.

 

            “Oh! It’s time for another class. I’m going, bye. See ‘ya!” She stood up which caused me to finally be back in my mind.

 

            “Oh, yeah! Ah, really? Umm, me, too, I need to go as well. Bye. See you,” I smiled. “I’ll just text you.”

 

            “Okay, bye,” and she waved as she was walking to her room.

 

            I picked my things up and followed her. “I’ll be the one to hold your books,” I offered help.

 

            “Really? Is it alright?” She asked.

 

            “Of course,” I smiled and whispered, “Anything for you though.”

 

            “Okay, here’s my classroom. Thanks for helping me,” she smiled as she looked at me.

 

            I then looked on what class she was and found out that it was same as mine, Science.

 

            “Wow, same class!” I exclaimed.

 

            “Really? Well, glad to know,” she exclaimed with a smile plastered on her face.

 

            “Wow,” I shook my head. “I can’t believe.” I joked.

 

            *chuckles*

           

            She chuckled.

 

            “Believe it,” she joked.

 

            “Yeah,” I smiled and muttered, “Always the same class… always seeing each other… is this what they call…” we suddenly looked at each other’s eyes. “Destiny?” We said together.

 

To be continued…


 

Author’s Note:

Sorry, very short update! Hehehe. At least I’ve updated… ^_^ By the way, sorry if it took so many days before I’ve finally updated as I’ve joined a competition and I won 3rd place on Editorial Writing-English category competing 21 other schools. There was a typhoon that affected my country, Philippines, as well. Thank you for all your prayers and good lucks for me even before the said competition! Appreciated it a lot~! <3 Thanks for all your supports to me and to this story! Please do comment, arasseo? Hehehe. Thanks! Fighting, hwaiting, and God bless! Ü Love y’all.