Chapter 5 || We Saw You Blushing!

Baby, It's You!

 

Author’s Note:

Annyeong~! Aigoo! LONG time no update… huhu T^T I’m sorry… I was sick… no, I am still sick actually… anyway, enjoy this! :D And btw, thank you for all the subbies, upvotes, comments, readers, and supports! It made me grin big when I saw those! I hope it will gain and gain near soon! :D Fighting, hwaiting, and God bless! Ü /hopes to see you all at the comment box/ <”3


Author’s P.O.V.

 

                Then the couple SooSica a.k.a. JesSoo just became the most famous couple in their campus for the year 2014…

 

                The professor winked at them both, Jessie and Youngsoo, and then left. After, half of the class went crazy again, while some kept on teasing Youngsoo to Jessie.

 

                Jessieand Youngsoo then went back to their own seats, and focused.

 

                “Aigoo! Someone’s obvious!” Tao shouted.

 

                “Bwahahaha! We can see you there blushing, Choi Youngsoo!” Chanyeol exclaimed.

 

                “…” Youngsoo didn’t say anything, just shook his head, blushing.

 

                “Jessi, it seems that he LIKES you!” Min whispered to Jessie.

 

                “Aish! Whatever!” Jessie spoke as she rolled her eyes.

 

                “Yes, Jessie, he definitely likes you though!” CL exclaimed.

 

                “And…” Victoria muttered.

 

                “And…?” Jessiequestioned, raising an eye brow.

 

                “You like him, TOO!” Victoria, CL, and Min exclaimed together.

 

                “Of course not! Err!” Jessiesaid as she rolled her eyes again.

 

--- CUT ---

 

                “Hoehoehoe!” Hyo exclaimed as they, Hyo, Taeng, and Yul, went to Youngsoo.

 

                “What, what?!?” Youngsoo asked, raising an eye brow.

 

                “You’re obvious,” Yul said as he smirked.

 

                “What’s wrong with being obvious? As long as you love the person?” Youngsoo said, looking at them.

 

                “Wait, wait, man, being too fast, huh,” Taeng muttered.

 

                “What about you?!? Being to fast with that Stephanie Kim! I-I mean, Hwang!” Youngsoo shouted.

 

                “Yes, I wish she would be a Kim soon,” Taeng whispered.

 

                “Anyway… I think she doesn’t like you,” Yul muttered.

 

                “NO! She likes me!” Youngsoo said as he straightens her body, being indeed confident.

 

                “Hmm… I don’t think so,” Hyo said while putting his fingers below his chin.

 

                “Aish! I saw her blushing a while ago!” Youngsoo exclaimed.

 

--- CUT ---

 

                Min, CL, and Victoria heard what Youngsoo exclaimed, so they together questioned, “YOU  BLUSHED?!?”

 

                “W-what?!? M-me?!?” Jessie pretended, defending herself that she didn’t.

 

                “Who else?” Min spoke.

 

                “Of course not!” Jessie muttered as she turned her head right with a mad expression which meant that she was nervous that Min, CL, and Victoria may just know that she also likes Youngsoo.

 

--- CUT ---

 

                “WE DON’T BELIEVE YOU!” Yul, Hyo, and Taeng, shouted while doing merongs.

 

                “Aish! Wait, you’ll see,” Youngsoo said as he stood up and went to Jessie.

 

                “Bwahahaha!” Hyo chuckled.

 

                “Hi, Jessi,” Youngsoo said, winking at Jessica.

 

                “Oops!” Min exclaimed.

 

                “I think there would be a moment…” CL muttered, teasing Jessie and Youngsoo together.

 

                “Oh, okay, I think we shall leave you guys alone,” Victoria teased. “Let’s go!” Victoria exclaimed as they, Min, CL, and Victoria, who were friends with Jessica, stood up together.

 

                “…” Youngsoo just smiled at the three girls.

 

                “…” Jessie didn’t say anything, just shook her head because of embarrassment.

 

                “So, want to have lunch with me tomorrow?” Youngsoo asked.

 

                “Umm… umm…” Youngsoo became nervous as Jessie just said ‘umm, umm.’ “O---kay,” Jessie muttered.

 

                “YES!” Youngsoo said as he blushed.

 

                “Keke,” Jessie chuckled as she bowed her head and began to blush.

 

                “And…” Youngsoo muttered.

 

                “And…?” Jessie questioned.

 

                “Can I… have your number?” Youngsoo asked again.

 

                Jessica then got something from her bag and spoke, “Here!” She exclaimed with a big smile plastered on her face.

 

                “YES! THANK YOU!” Youngsoo exclaimed with a grin plastered on his face. “So… guess I’ll get back in there… just gonna call you,” Youngsoo said as he winked and then left.

 

                “…” Jessica wasn’t able to say anything, just blushed while feeling like there were naughty butterflies playing around her stomach.

 

                Min, CL, and Victoria who just kept on looking and listening to Youngsoo and Jessie’s conversation exclaimed as they went near Jessie, “WE SAW YOU BLUSHING, JESSIE JUNG!!!”

 

                Jessica’s eyes then widen like this: O______O

 

To be continued…