Chapter 7 || That Unforgettable Kiss

Baby, It's You!

Author’s P.O.V.

 

            As they walked through the tree, you can see those smiles plastered on their faces…

 

            “Okay, we’re here!” Yul jumped to the grass.

 

            Yoona smiled and muttered, “Ne…” and she nodded.

 

            “So… let’s eat,” Yul suggested again.

 

            “Of course. Cheers,” Yoona put her drink high.

 

            “Yeah, cheers!!!” Yul said as they bumped their drinks to each other.

 

            “Keke,” Yoona chuckled.

 

            “…” Yul just smiled and tried to open his bottle but he couldn’t. 

 

            Yoona then realized that the boy couldn’t, that’s why he got it from his hands and said, “I’ll be the one to open it then,” she winked. “For you…” she whispered.

 

            “Ah, arasseo,” Yul scratched his head.

 

            “Here!” Yoona finally opened it.

 

            “Wow. Thanks! Him Yoona, aren’t you?” Yul said which caused them both to laugh.

 

            “Keke,” she giggled and bowed her head.

 

            “Don’t hang your head low. Let me see your beautiful face,” Yul smiled.

 

            “…” Yoona then blushed but forced to stop it as she looked back at Yul with a poker face.

 

            “Smile as I said when we first met. You’ll look more beautiful,” he smiled.

 

            Yoona smiled a little and said. “Like this?”

 

            “Somehow… but it’s better if you will grin!!!” He exclaimed. “Like this!” And he grinned.

 

            “Andwae!” Yoona playfully became choding as she shook her head.

 

            “Please…” Yul pouted and did puppy eyes. “Buing-buing~”

 

            *chuckles*

 

            They both chuckled together.

 

            “Omo! Haha! I can’t breathe anymore!!!” The choding girl said as she was doing her unique alligator laugh.

 

            “Haha!” Yul continued to laugh.

 

|| Skip >> after laughing so hard ||

 

            They finally stopped laughing and felt their own stomachs aching.

 

            “Okay, let’s just eat now first,” Yul muttered.

 

            “Ne,” and the choding girl nodded.

 

            *silence*

 

            “Hmm…” The tan boy broke the ice as he started to talk. “What about… Do you have friends here?”

 

            “Hmm? Of course,” The shikshin lady said with lots of food inside . And she quickly swallowed her food. “Who doesn’t want to be friends with me anyway? I’m a queenka, you know,” and she merong-ed.

 

            “Haha! I see,” and he smiled. “Yeah… who doesn’t want to be friends with you? Who doesn’t want to be friends with a beautiful girl?” Yul whispered but loud enough for Yoona to here.

 

            Yoona blushed a little and said, “What did you say?”

 

            “Nothing. I said, do you… do you have a boyfr---“ He was cut off by what he supposed to say as Yoona turned her head back to Yul and kissed him.

 

            “Boyfriend? None at all,” she winked.

 

--- CUT ---

 

Kwon Yul’s P.O.V.

 

            As I knew she heard what I said, I suddenly became nervous and said, “Nothing. I said, do you…” I built up my confidence. “Do you have boyfr---“I was suddenly cut off by what I supposed to say as she kissed me which caused my heart to beat so fast and so loud.

           

            And when she got off the kiss, she muttered, “Boyfriend? None at all,” and she winked.

 

            “…” I wasn’t able to respond any word as I was totally shocked by the thing which just happened. My heart was beating so fast and loud that I couldn’t stop it at all. Am I? Am I really in-love with this gorgeous girl named, Im Yoona?

 

To be continued…