Chapter 3 || That Letter

Baby, It's You!

Author’s Note:

Annyeong! Here I am posting the third chapter! Please like it~ I wanna see you guys in the comments~ <”3 btw, thank you for all the subbies, comments, upvotes, readers, and supports! ^*^ Thank you very much~! :”) Love y’all~


Author’s P.O.V.

 

                “Am I? Am I feeling the one they call, ‘love at first sight’? Am I in-love with this Stephanie Hwang?” Taeng said in his mind.

 

                Tiffany and Taeng were heading inside of their classroom, but suddenly…

 

                “Hey, you stupid Taeng!” Youngsoo shouted.

 

                “Hey, watch your words, Mr. Choi,” The professor lessoned Youngsoo.

 

                Taeng chuckled secretly and found out that the rest two, Yul and Hyo, were also laughing.

 

                “Whatever, guys,” Youngsoo said.

 

                They still didn’t stop laughing that Youngsoo just hit the back of Yul and Hyo’s heads.

               

                “Ouch,” they both said as they touched their heads and stopped laughing.

               

                “Huh!” Youngsoo said as he laughed at the two who were hurt.

               

                “Pshh!” Yul said as he was holding his head.

 

                “You left us!” Youngsoo shouted to Taeng.

 

                “Shh… others are having their classes. And you guys! Why are you here? Go to your classes NOW!” Once again, the professor lessoned them.

 

                “…” Taeng didn’t mind, just proceeded to go inside with Tiffany.

 

                Youngsoo and Yul then laughed again together.

 

                “You, idiots!” Youngsoo said. “Let’s just proceed,” Youngsoo added.

               

                A little later, they proceeded to their room.

 

--- CUT ---

>> Inside the classroom <<

 

Sooyoung’s P.O.V.

 

                *door sounds* The professor have arrived.

 

                “Good morning, class!” Mr. Kim Youngmin greeted us.

 

                “Good morning, Professor Kim!” They all greeted back as they stood up for respect while here I am, the only person that didn’t stand or even greet him. How bad I am…

               

                Then suddenly…

               

                “Excuse me, to that guy who’s dressed with a white polo and blue jeans?” The professor called me.

 

                I saw all of my classmates looking at me.

 

                “M-me?” I asked, pointing at myself.

 

                “Yes, you. Stand up!” He said.

 

                “…” I then stood up as what he asked me to.

               

                “What’s your name?” He asked, raising an eyebrow.

               

                “*clears troat* I’m Youngsoo, Choi Youngsoo, Sir. Maybe I’m too handsome that you were curious, huh, Sir?”

 

                “Excuse me! You don’t have any respect to your professor! Go here beside me, Choi Youngsoo!” As the professor asked me to go there, I followed him.

 

                “Stand there until this class ends!” I was shock because of what he said.

               

                “…” I was totally shock that I can’t disobey him, so I just followed what he said.

               

                I stood right in front of the class, beside of the professor. I then looked at my classmates, and saw a girl.

 

                “Pathetic,” she said and rolled her eyes on me.

 

                “Mwoh!” I got offended by what she said. I looked at her I.D. for me to know her name. “Jessica,” her name unexpectedly came out from my mouth. “Nice name…” I added. I looked at her face and found out that she was beautiful and she has a nice name, nice figure, and all, so I just decided to wink at her.

                “…” She didn’t answer, smirked and rolled her eyes.

 

                “…” I just smirked and laughed inside.

 

                I then looked at my friends, Yul, Hyo, and Taeng, and then found out that they were laughing at me.

 

                “Psh,” I said and rolled my eyes.

 

                Then finally…

 

                KRIINNG

               

                The bell rang which meant that it’s time for the next class...

 

                “Yoohoo~!” I shouted as I jumped to my friends.

 

                The professor just shot me a weird glare and then began to talk.

 

                “Okay, class, this class has ended,” he said.

 

                As he was about to leave the classroom,

 

                “Don’t get me pissed in our next meeting, Mr. Choi,” he said as he winked at me and then left.

 

                “…” I just shrugged and went to my friends.

 

                “So, here’s the poor boy,” Yul said.

 

                “The one that stood in front for the rest of the class…” Hyo teased as he stuck his tongue out.

 

                “Put that ugly tongue back, idiot,” I said, pissed.

 

                “Another lesson… you should respect professors, Choi!” Taeng said and smirked.

 

                “Nah, whatever!” I said. “Let’s go to the next class, Math,” I added.

 

                “Okay,” they all just followed me.

 

>> Next class | Math | Inside the classroom <<

               

                The room was indeed messy and my classmates and I just kept on messing it continuously by playing crazy games and bullying the nerd ones.

 

                I just decided to make a letter for her… Jessica…

 

                “Hi, beautiful Jessica! Guess who am I? By the way, can I have your number? You seem so beautiful and gorgeous… okay, I’ll reveal myself… I’m the most handsome here,”

 

                I then tapped the boy in front of my seat for him to pass it and pass it until it’s in Jessica’s hands.

 

                “Psst… please pass this… until the girl there,” I said and pointed Jessica secretly. “Until the girl there, is already holding it,” I added.

 

                I was about to give it to him, it suddenly went out of my hands flew to the front.

 

                Then suddenly…

               

                *door sounds*

 

                The professor have arrived!

 

                I looked at my classmates, who were being in panic, going to their respective seats and being quiet. I then looked at the professor and…

 

                “Oops,” I suddenly said. Our professor was Mr. Kim Young Min again. OTL!

               

                Yul tapped my back and they all, Yul, Hyo, and Taeng, smirked.

 

                “Good luck,” Yul said and laughed.

 

                “Ha, ha, ha,” I laughed sarcastically.

 

                “Good morning, class,” Mr. Kim Youngmin greeted us once again.

 

                “Good morning, too, Professor Kim Youngmin!” As I didn’t want to stand in front of the class or do the worse thing he can do, I stood up and greeted him as respect.

 

                He then took a glance at me and nodded, quite smiling. I just smiled back and when he was already looking at other places, and just did a dorky and weird expression.

 

                “Okay, you may all be seated,” he said.

 

                “So---“he was cut by what he supposed to say as the paper I made for Jessica suddenly flew in front of him.

               

                “What is this?” He asked as he got it to his hands.

 

                “…” We all remained silent.

 

                He then opened it and maybe he read it in his mind, “Who owns this?!?” He asked.

 

                “…” We all remained silent still.

 

                “If no one would admit on who owns this paper, I would give you all consequences! Especially this girl, Jessica!” He said.

 

                OHMYGOD.

 

                I began to panic.

 

                “Again, who owns this?!? If no one would admit on who owns this… I will read this in front of the class loud!” He said.

 

                “…” Still, I didn’t admit that it was mine but I’m indeed nervous.

 

                “Okay, huh!” He said and cleared his throat. “

 

                “Hi, beautiful Jessica!” He started to say it in front of the class. I then looked at Jessica and found out that her expression was like “Whut?!? Why me?!?” “Guess who am I? By the way, can I have your num---“It will be worse if he’ll continue it, so I decided to admit…

 

                “S-sir!” I shouted. “T-that was from me!” I added raising my right hand high, hanging my head down because of the embarrassment.

 

                “Choi Youngsoo…!” The professor madly shouted.

 

To be continued…


Author’s Note:

Awee! You read it! Thanks for reading, huh! So… comments are well appreciated.. so don’t forget to comment, okay? TAENGk you very much! Fighting, hwaiting, and God bless! HAPPY BIRTHDAY IM YOON AH!!! GOD BLESS YOU!!! :D Ü <”3 Ü