Chapter 4 || The University's Most Famous Couple of the Year

Baby, It's You!

Choi Youngsoo’s P.O.V.

                “Choi Youngsoo…!” The professor madly shouted.

 

                “…” I wasn’t able to say anything, just continued to hang my head low.

 

                “Come here at the front!” Mr. Kim commanded.

 

                “…” I didn’t say anything, still just continued to bow my head as I went in front.

 

                “Let you be the one to read this. Looking at Jessica,” he said.

 

                “…” I didn’t follow him.

 

               “Okay… if you don’t want to do it, then you’ll do the worse… say it in front of Jessica… and you, Jessica, come here, too in front,” Mr. Kim muttered as she pointed at Jessica.

 

                As Jessica started to walk, “N-no, Sir!” I said as stopped hanging my head low. “Okay, sir! I’ll read it now… but please don’t let her go here,” I said, embarrassed as I got the paper from his hands.

 

                “Hi, beautiful Jess---“I was cut off by what I supposed to say as he talked.

 

                “No… Jessica, come here in front!” Mr. Kim Youngmin commanded.

 

                “Ah-ah-ah---“ I tried to stop Jessica and our professor.

 

                “NO!” Mr. Kim Youngmin shouted as he pointed at Jessica which meant that she should go here in front.

 

                As Jessica was already in front, “Okay, begin,” the professor said.

               

                Before I started to talk, I took a deep sigh first and build up my confidence.

 

                “Hi, beaut---“I was cut off once again by what I supposed to say as this Kim Youngmin talked.

 

                “I think it would be better if Jessica will stand in front of her… right, class?” He said as he looked at my classmates.

 

                I then looked at Yul, Hyo, and Taeng and then found out that they were all saying “yes” while laughing so hard.

 

                “Tsk, tsk,” I said with an annoyed expression as I rolled my eyes.

 

                I looked at Jessica and found out that she looked so cold and annoyed.

 

                “H-hi,” I said shyly.

 

                “You jerk! This is your entire fault!” She said as she rolled her eyes.

 

                “…” I didn’t say anything, just looked at my other classmates as I did a “whatever” expression.

 

                “Okay… Ms. Jung, please come in front of Mr. Choi,” Mr. Kim Youngmin said.

 

                Jessica wasn’t able to disobey the professor, so she just went in front of me.

 

--- CUT ---

 

Author’s P.O.V.

 

                Youngsoo stood up side ways, Jessica as well, for their classmates to saw them clearly.

 

                “Hi, beautiful Jessica!” Youngsoo began to talk.  “Guess who am I? By the way, can I have your number? You seem so beautiful and gorgeous…” As Youngsoo said that, Jessica didn’t help but blushed secretly inside but her cheeks were already red like there were butterflies flying around her stomach.

 

                “Umm, Ms. Jessica Jung, you must be so red right now,” their professor muttered, teasing Jessica.

 

                Then their classmates started to shout and teased them.

 

                “A-annyeo!” The cold girl shouted, defending herself.

 

                “Someone’s being obvious!” Chen Kim, one of their classmates shouted.

 

                “Ne!” I shouted.

 

                [A/N: LOL! I just put myself in this story... as one of their classmates during Math class]

 

                “…” Chen then looked at me as he winked, smiling.

 

                [A/N: LOL! IT’S JUST THAT MY BIAS IN EXO IS CHEN. KEKEKEKE~]

 

                “Hmm…” Mr. Kim Youngmin said as he smirked.

 

                “…” Jessica didn’t say anything, and tried her best not to blush anymore.

 

                “…” Youngsoo also blushed inside as she saw Jessica’s cheeks turned red…

 

                “Okay, continue,” Mr. Kim Youngmin said.

 

                Youngsoo just nodded and continued, “Okay, I’ll reveal myself… I’m the most handsome here,” Youngsoo muttered.

 

                “WEW! The confidence!” Donghae, one of their classmates, shouted.

 

                “…” Sooyoung just shot Donghae a death glare…

 

                “…” Donghae didn’t continue anymore as he was scared by Sooyoung.

 

                Then suddenly…

               

                *KRRIING*

 

                The bell rang which meant that the class has ended… There were no any lessons, just the moment of Youngsoo and Jessica. Hilarious!

                “Okay… please don’t spread this…” Mr. Kim Youngmin muttered. “that we weren’t able to have any lessons for Math today,” he added.

               

                The students then all laughed and did thumbs up.

 

                “Okay, the class has ended and goodbye,” the professor said. “The SooSica’s class has ended rather,” he added, joking.

 

                “No, sir!” Kai shouted. “JesSoo’s!” He added.

 

                *chuckles*

 

                The entire class chuckled together.

 

                Youngsoo then chuckled while blushing inside as she looked at Jessica.

 

                Jessica looked at him, too, and smiled as she chuckled while blushing inside.

 

                Then the couple SooSica a.k.a. JesSoo just became the most famous couple in their campus for the year 2014…

 

To be continued…